The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jeez I didn't realize he was so skinny

When you see his video game numbers you figure he has a serious physical advantage over kids his age or something but no

Maybe he's legit
Yeah, he looks properly built for now. Scoring for fun because he is good, not because he is 20 kg heavier than everybody else. Unlike Scamacca when he was playing with the kids. That was embarrassing :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

1vne.gif

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By all accounts, they bid 30m for Botman and submitted an offer for Renato

but going by your posts the last week you think the sky is falling

so carry on

how do people keep falling for this account lol

Not quite the sky falling but I’m just a bit disillusioned with what I’ve seen so far. Want the new owners to communicate more again

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Kind of. On the Italian forum I follow, I see a lot of negativism directed at management (#elliottout). In doing, so they indirectly dump on the team. This is all tolerated.

Back to the Italian forum, for most of last year the #elliottout mantra was "with Elliott we will never win anything" and "who cares if Inter has financial problems, they have the scudetto". and "I would be happier with a scudetto even if it means having financial problems". Not sure if they realize how much their credibility has been compromised. Or perhaps they do, which is why they seem desperate to justify themselves. Now the story is "we won despite Elliott" or "we just got lucky". I see some of this on this forum as well, but not nearly at the same level.
Someone teach me italian so i can join my people 😩

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently we have another talent in Jordan Longhi. Atalanta, Sass, and Verona want him. He's an U17, it looks like they're going to push him to primavera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule