The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Monica Colombo, journalist of "Il Corriere della Sera", spoke during "QSVS" on Telelombardia. These are his statements on the affair concerning the renewal of the contract of Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara: “It is an embarrassing situation. AC Milan have succeeded in canceling a company such as that of the historic Scudetto after 11 years, speaking more of the contract renewal of the two managers than of transfer market operations. Having said that, there are just 24 hours left, today nothing happened as you know. From all the parties involved, it is repeated that there is no closure, there is the will to get to checkers, but it is clear and evident that the crux is the greater operability that Paolo Maldini asks for in order to remain at Milan. Everything else seems to me to be, like the budget mentioned or the increase in the amount of wages, speculations. However, I remain positive. I remain less positive, perhaps on the fact that it will happen just before midnight tomorrow ".

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luca Marchetti, who spoke to Sky Sport 24, spoke about the AC Milan market, between objectives and the situation surrounding the renewal of Maldini and Massara: "We do not believe that there can be any surprises for the renewals, but it is literally singular that there has been no this signature so far. From what we know, the figure of Maldini and Massara has never been questioned, the fact that they have not signed the contract is more a problem of image than of operations. Maldini and Massara have continued to work, it is not that they have been stuck on the market. However, a club that has won the championship and that one day after the expiry of their contract has not yet signed their managers is at least unique ”.
And as we all know, image is of paramount importance to this Milan and Maldini…

Anyway, it’s a weird situation and we’re not used to the club being so completely opaque, but based on the last few years it should stop being surprising. They don’t give a shit about playing the media game.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I mean this weekend brother @Hitchens was seemingly calm and collected, enjoying a trip on the water in the Norwegian country side. Hitchens today, in dire need of a prescription.

View attachment 6738
I'm speaking up for all of you.

Just because @General has you babysitting the Prozac stash doesn't mean you're a clean 3 on the scale. More like a 7 on medications.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Embarrasing situation? Shut the fuck up Monica! We are fucking Milan

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Just because @General has you babysitting the Prozac stash doesn't mean you're a clean 3 on the scale. More like a 7 on medications.

Good one, but I can honestly say I'm still in the 1-5 zone. That's because I saw Pioli singing YMCA on a beach without a care in the world. I love the Origi signing as he will offer us something completely different at CF.

ACMilan_AZE

Beginner
Reaction score
Cards are open. Paolo asks for more power and trying to push Gadzidis out of the picture through the new ownership that is planned to be shift on September. Wise try and well understood. There is no wat new owners will start the adventure without MMM in place. It does not make any business sense staring with...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good one, but I can honestly say I'm still in the 1-5 zone. That's because I saw Pioli singing YMCA on a beach without a care in the world. I love the Origi signing as he will offer us something completely different at CF.
I'm between points. Everything seems to be pointing to a positive conclusion on the Maldini matter, which is the singular issue for me. Never expected to be uncertain about this at that stage.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
By the way, when was the last time General was here? Seems like a couple of days ago. We could have a Health & Care Officer that has passed out on a heavy dose of tranquillisers. :lol:

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I even fear @ROSSONERI7 will be chugging dick sized cigars out of pure stress in a day or two. Don't underestimate the stress levels during mercato time.

View attachment 6739

:lol:

could well happen. that thing can creep up on you like depression from 1 min to another.

if it does, i'll look for regular size cigars though.
I don't like what Robert is doing though and i hope they don't have him doing that in prison on a daily basis.

for now i'm ok. once we hit July 1st or 2nd, 3rd and things still aren't clear, i'll redeem my option to stress.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Would be absolutely hilarious if they signed weeks ago and are just waiting for Cardinale to show up for the pictures.
Yes. Hilarious.

jason-bateman-forced-laughing.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I hope Paolo can compromise. With China the project was in doubt, but here, if he doesn't sense fraud, he can back off a bit, unless he's dead sure they will agree.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I'm between points. Everything seems to be pointing to a positive conclusion on the Maldini matter, which is the singular issue for me. Never expected to be uncertain about this at that stage.

We would have heard something from Maldini by now if he was to walk away. There might be some obstacles, but he will renew.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
By the way, when was the last time General was here? Seems like a couple of days ago. We could have a Health & Care Officer that passed out on a heavy dose of tranquillisers. :lol:
Mysteriously absent on a day with so many patients. His DM-box must be full.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love how the media (especiappy the anti Milan ones) is making this a stopwatch countdown thing. "Before midnight tomorrow". Haha
As if they can't just draft another agreement ratger than "extend" the current one.

Gotta love the drama. They are making a spanish soap opera out of this shit

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
:lol:

could well happen. that thing can creep up on you like depression from 1 min to another.

if it does, i'll look for regular size cigars though.
I don't like what Robert is doing though and i hope they don't have him doing that in prison on a daily basis.

for now i'm ok. once we hit July 1st or 2nd, 3rd and things still aren't clear, i'll redeem my option to stress.

Robert chugging 'cigars' in prison. From teenage girls to grown up men.

200w.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Would be absolutely hilarious if they signed weeks ago and are just waiting for Cardinale to show up for the pictures.
Speak it into being Brother Brk

• Love It
Reactions: brk

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Colonel is missing today, just looking at the sheer amount of pages today.

All of us? Naah
tumblr_opp7r8ycfc1tes8zmo2_540.gif

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Either this, or the club is on autopilot with Elliott unwilling and RB unable to steer the shitstorm. No middle way.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lukaku thinking he is going to bully Romagnoli again:

chup-chup-ke-rajpal-yadav-bandya.gif

Lukaku after facing Kalulu and Tomori instead:

chup-chup-ke-rajpal-yadav.gif

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can see Gazidis maybe stalling a bit so his last full period as Milan manager has really nice numbers, but with him leaving soon I don't think there is a Maldini-Gazidis fight. Just not worth it for neither of them unless they are super petty which I don't think.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No jump tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule