The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the reason Leao was crying after we won the Scudetto was because he knew he was leaving?
dis-belief-surprised.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that there is legal wrangling around Leao, and that his contract can be tied to how much he owes, how much he pays, etc that is a huge difference when comparing Leao to other cases.

I also think Maldini tying Leao to the ambition of the project is a pretty strong statement and signal to Cardinale, to how he values him, and to Leao.

But who knows? Maybe part of the compromise for Maldini is selling Leao?

I won't like it. And if Lang is the replacement? Ooof. Lang is not close to Leao in terms of potential. Not close.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
You were right about this and Botman.

:zlatanup:
thank you sir. i have been plenty wrong before and will be again in the future lol.

at the end of the day we shoot shit with the best of our understanding, some land others don't, since none of us really know shit :lol:...especially with this super discreet management.

i'm glad that some names are getting scratched off the list, and some signings are being confirmed. that clears the waters a lot... there's waaaaay too many names going around.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that there is legal wrangling around Leao, and that his contract can be tied to how much he owes, how much he pays, etc that is a huge difference when comparing Leao to other cases.

I also think Maldini tying Leao to the ambition of the project is a pretty strong statement and signal to Cardinale, to how he values him, and to Leao.

But who knows? Maybe part of the compromise for Maldini is selling Leao?

I won't like it. And if Lang is the replacement? Ooof. Lang is not close to Leao in terms of potential. Not close.
All that goes out the window when there's a release clause

If City activates it and writes he+Mendes a fat check it would take a lot of sentiment for him to stay

They just raised 100m+ from selling two rotational wingers, I don't think it's inconceivable they activate the clause

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I hereby predict us going for Konrad Laimer.
Did my bit of YT scouting and Google research :D the guy is apparently a press machine.. one year left in contract.. good experience at CL level.. 25 years old.. would be a typical MMM signing.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Leao to City, we get Lang and Rebic on the left, CDK Adli in the middle and Ziyech Saelemaekers on the right.

Don’t know, doesn’t look like an upgrade but what do I know. If the data says Leao isn’t worth 150m you better believe Maldini will sell his ass and not look back.
Data or not he would be worth 150 m at any other team except of Milan
21mil per season :lol: I wonder if thats gross or net

ofc gross.. it has to be right

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

this guy is great!

during the last final stretch, it seemed everytime we scored he would be the first player celebrating with the scorer, in his warmup bib. even at the opposite corner from where he was warming up.

these are the older players we have signed. of course they have to be good but also low fee, reasonable salary but most importantly, someone who bring a plus to the locker room.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
this guy is great!

during the last final stretch, it seemed everytime we scored he would be the first player celebrating with the scorer, in his warmup bib. even at the opposite corner from where he was warming up.

these are the older players we have signed. of course they have to be good but also low fee, reasonable salary but most importantly, someone who bring a plus to the locker room.
I started to like Florenzi when he ran to the pitch to shout at Hakan for his provocative celebration in the first Derby.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All that goes out the window when there's a release clause

If City activates it and writes he+Mendes a fat check it would take a lot of sentiment for him to stay

They just raised 100m+ from selling two rotational wingers, I don't think it's inconceivable they activate the clause
Without Maldini, without Milan, without Ibra, Leao is just another talented kid who can't put it all together.

City can activate it all they want, it's up to Leao to take it or not.

I don't think Sterling and Gabriel are rotational, if they are, then who is the starting LW? I think Grealish and Foden are their starting LWs, and with Haaland there, Mahrez being extended, with Alvarez coming in, who can play as a RW or ST, I'm sure they'll bring in another winger, but, I think there's a good reason to turn City down.

At the end of the day, it's up to Leao. However, now that I've offered my crying theory, I expect the rest of the board to treat it as a fait accompli.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Hakan for his provocative celebration in the first Derby.
Thank god he did then Theo unleashed his bs on inter in the second derby. It was fantastic cheering to their curva, taking down fools, diving, getting red card, walking off like he is getting medal of honor or something.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Data or not he would be worth 150 m at any other team except of Milan

ofc gross.. it has to be right
1656704963505.png

Yeah, if it's net it would mean he's getting double KDB.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
View attachment 6903

Ah so 10mil net..reckon we'd break our wage structure for a superstar signing like this cause 10mil isnt THAT much

Btw he became the highest paid Liverpool player in their history

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
English and German media report their players salary before taxes.

Italian and Spanish media report their players salary in net. France i'm not fully sure, but i think it's net as well.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Can we have one day without triggering some people here? Especially after the last few days we've had. They will now start to believe Leao won't renew and freak out that Cardinale will pocket any transfer fee. :D
Its already done. brk has planted the seed
Maybe the reason Leao was crying after we won the Scudetto was because he knew he was leaving?
Here we go

Next couple days: redshit turd feck club

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
View attachment 6903

Jack Grealish earning more money than any of the Liverpool players.
Inter going to pay that Lukaku salary in full.
United paying absurd salary for a washed up Cavani.
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah so 10mil net..reckon we'd break our wage structure for a superstar signing like this cause 10mil isnt THAT much

Btw he became the highest paid Liverpool player in their history
1656705231478.png

Getting almost double VVD. It's a huge jump.

Donnarumma was demanding 9m net. Theo is our highest for now, at 4m net. We have a long way to go before we can start offering anything close to 10m.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack Grealish earning more money than any of the Liverpool players.
Inter going to pay that Lukaku salary in full.
United paying absurd salary for a washed up Cavani.
View attachment 6905
It's insane how much United are paying for the shit squad that they have. Is this how people used to see us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule