The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
👀👀
❤️❤️❤️

Is the m slimfit or regular fit?

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
639432671a83410c414024ed876644d9.jpg

Signing Mirante and Florenzi really helped with player quota.

If we dont keep Brahim, Toure and Messias then we should expect CAM RW CB and LB.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Neymar isn't worth it even if there's real possibility to sign him. his injury record and not to mention his diva attitude is gonna bring negative in dressing room
Thats the least thing to worry. His salary is 32mil net, thats 64mil gross. Even if PSG pays half of it, Im 100% sure M&M arent stupid enough to spend 32mil for Neymar for a year

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man utd was 26 years without title before they signed Cantona. The season before they signed him, Cantona was champion with Leeds
You're right, remembered it wrong. Was too young to remember him winning the title with Leeds, but I remember United weren't as bad as we were prior to Ibra. They came in second the year before they got Cantona.

"The Frenchman waltzed into The Cliff, United's old training ground, and had team-mates in his thrall with barely a word. In his first season, the first of the Premier League era, he cultivated what would become the hallmarks of United for two decades: attacking football, ingenuity, aggression and an utter insistence on winning. As Paul Ince recalled: "He just had that aura and presence. He took responsibility away from us. It was like he said: 'I'm Eric, and I'm here to win the title for you'."
FourFourTwo magazine, "How Cantona transformed Manchester United, the Premier League, and a Christmas Carol”[47]

But I have to agree, Cantona to United is very similar to what happened with us and Ibra.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Loan + Option Magic in coming

Going from

Giroud
Leao Krunic Salad

To

Origi
Leao CDK Ziyech

In one window would be quite the achievement. Not only is that a balanced attack and perfect for how Pioli plays, but it also addresses a major weakness with the side's lack of passing and vision. Probably the best set of passers Milan will have had in a decade+

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Says regular fit :monto:
I bought a slim fit XL black third jersey for my baby bro for Christmas, he looked like an overstuffed sausage.

If he becomes bulemic he may be able to wear it in public

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
front page of today's Corriere..
Berardi and Zaniolo, duel between Milan - Juve

emmm, what? :lol:

whatsapp-image-2022-07-02-at-00.27.48.jpeg

Media desperately want to link us to this bum Zaniolo so they can later write "Milan beffato! Juve snaps away the Italian prodigy! Now Milan turn to Berardi" and then "Milan gives up on the Italian NT leader Berardi as he costs too much", giving live to a new meltdown in the commode, with people cursing at Redbird being slow and cheap. All of that based on an absolutely unfounded nothing.

Watch and see.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going from

Giroud
Leao Krunic Salad

To

Origi
Leao CDK Ziyech

In one window would be quite the achievement. Not only is that a balanced attack and perfect for how Pioli plays, but it also addresses a major weakness with the side's lack of passing and vision. Probably the best set of passers Milan will have had in a decade+
Yeah, I really hope that's how we end up at the start of the season. Everything about the squad has been good besides our terrible attack (minus Leao). Krunic and Saelemaekers can still be useful of course, but we need much more firepower and technique, as well as a more mobile CF.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
CDK is a great prispect. If somehow he arrives he will not be ready for instant impact on serie a, imo. But so wasnt leao. With CDK we also have another cf if needed. Player with huuuuge room for improvement

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any chance they're looking to close Ziyech today? If we're keeping him for more than a year then it makes a lot of sense to close the deal tonight. Would mean we save around 1m or so on taxes.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Going from

Giroud
Leao Krunic Salad

To

Origi
Leao CDK Ziyech

Dont forget that Theo plays basically a LM. THATS THE 4 PLAYERS

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CDK is a great prispect. If somehow he arrives he will not be ready for instant impact on serie a, imo. But so wasnt leao. With CDK we also have another cf if needed. Player with huuuuge room for improvement
The guy has experience playing vs the likes of PSG and City

I wouldn't expect him to take more time to get acclimated than any other transfer

Yeah, I really hope that's how we end up at the start of the season. Everything about the squad has been good besides our terrible attack (minus Leao). Krunic and Saelemaekers can still be useful of course, but we need much more firepower and technique, as well as a more mobile CF.
All things considered, I think Origi is fine for now and a MUCH better fit than Giroud

Any chance they're looking to close Ziyech today? If we're keeping him for more than a year then it makes a lot of sense to close the deal tonight. Would mean we save around 1m or so on taxes.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I can confirm: no chance 🤣

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
But shirt sales alone!

(i'm kidding, we don't really profit much from shirt sales, but some people refuse to understand this)
well he would definitely give us a lot of media exposure (ig, twitter, probably a lot more people would watch our matches) but i highly doubt we could recoup half of the wages we'd have to pay him..if you ignore the economic aspect, it would definitely be a cool statement signing saying we're back bitches :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well he would definitely give us a lot of media exposure (ig, twitter, probably a lot more people would watch our matches) but i highly doubt we could recoup half of the wages we'd have to pay him..if you ignore the economic aspect, it would definitely be a cool statement signing saying we're back bitches :lol:
I think we're past that now. Out of all the major clubs in Europe we're probably the least egotistical when it comes to acquisitions (which is a huge difference to Berlusconi/Li/Leo eras). I don't think we give any value to non-sporting impact of players. We make our own stars, that's the point. Like Leao is basically a superstar now. Why pay a premium for a couple of nice stories in the press? Win and the 'junk' you bought end up shining bright.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wanna hear something funny

Dybala has 47m followers on Instagram

Milan with 12m :lol:

A superstar player to jumpstart the commercial growth would be nice I won't lie, the sponsorships, ticket sales, etc. would go through the roof. Neymar certainly has that appeal but he's so unrealistic

PSG are him 80m gross a year until 2027 (when he's 35!!!!!) no way he leaves that behind or any other club in existence would come close to offering that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule