The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
he :thumbsdown: me because I said Bellanova isn’t a creonte
He is so weird.
Will never post his opinion but will keep downvoting people.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
RW is a tricky position. Very few players there.

I wonder how they see Chaka's future. The kid is insanely talented, it'd be awesome if he turns out to be our next primavera star, especially since he's at a position of need.

I can understand the appeal of Ziyech considering how few strong options that are out there--the only young RWs are insanely expensive (Diaby) and it doesn't seem like Blas interests us sadly.

Tuchel has done a terrible job with all his attacking players, so I'm not stressing over his Chelsea production.
Yes, we’re all curiously waiting for WTF would happen at RW. Still a big mystery.
I prefer a pacy direct player there, like Bergwijn, but I gotta wake up and smell the flowers. going by the names being mentioned it seems they want a ball player there. Ultimately they decide how we play not me from my couch lol.

And among all the names mentioned, it doesn’t get better than Ziyech…far better player and far better suited than all the other.
But my skepticism remains whole on the figures mentioned for a player his age (regardless of his quality) …

We’ll see.

Anyway, After Maldini and Massara have been confirmed, nothing is that serious anymore… they got it!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Players like Osihmen and Darwin are young and hungry though - they run and press and do much more than just poach.
Players like them would be a Theo or Leao at striker.

I see people being nostalgic over Giroud in the last couple of pages - I guess they block out all the matches where he was totally useless because he couldnt create two feet of space from his marker. Some of his early play was good and his derby goal magical but his goals at the end were spoon-fed by Rafa. Thankfully Origi is here for CL and maybe splitting time will keep Giroud fresher but much of his time last season was horrendous - he was just as ineffective as Brahim for long stretches.

This why u my fave poster
You just get it

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Can he press their fullback AND cover back when we lose the ball? I don't think so... I'll stick with Saelemaekers, thank you very much.
Saelemaekers is a mini messi. But the good one. The Barcelona messi. The one that keeps haunting down players...

Like a true salesmaker

DisfiguredAbleAkitainu-size_restricted.gif

Never gives up and annoying af

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Don't think it was really talked about here but we were linked to this Brazilian kid Renyer who is a RW:

Maybe he's someone that can do a year in Primavera or something and see what he can do

If he really ends up costing 2m then that is the type of gamble on a young player that I would love

Brazilian, 2M?

C2946098-0337-4D24-AB8C-F739BF371FD3.jpeg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
CR Kelly would actually be a great signing

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Neither could Galliani which was very frustrating. Even after 2012 its like he lost all his footballing knowledge

Obsession with 2 striker formation lol
They never had any football knowledge to begin with.
We used to bring in strikers that used to score against us on a regular basis.
We had Chelsea & City's money back then & we had a good squad core to cover their stupidity.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
How? He went to Italy and won a bunch of titles. He went back to United and finished third in the top scorer race. How is it his fault that the teams were underperforming?

Is he supposed to help Maguire and their shit defense and clueless coach too? Was he supposed to buy a proper midfield for Juve too?

The guy is about scoring goals and he does his job very well. If he was our striker instead of Giroud we’d have gone much further
Well, football is a team sport, individual performance does not help if it does not contribute to team performance. Regardless of individual performance, CR7 did NOT lead Juve to CL (which is why they got him), not did it help ManU. Probably would have been better for him to stay at RM.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Ronaldo was a real one(he’s not) he would know he can create a new legacy at United by bringing the club back, like Ibra did

He wants trophies but he already won everything, add something else to his resume by reviving the club that launched him
True. CR7 only cares for one thing ... himself. That is why he is not a leader.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
RW is a tricky position. Very few players there.

I wonder how they see Chaka's future. The kid is insanely talented, it'd be awesome if he turns out to be our next primavera star, especially since he's at a position of need.

I can understand the appeal of Ziyech considering how few strong options that are out there--the only young RWs are insanely expensive (Diaby) and it doesn't seem like Blas interests us sadly.

Tuchel has done a terrible job with all his attacking players, so I'm not stressing over his Chelsea production.
Ziyech will make more sense if Chaka is indeed semi decent.
Promote him when he is 19 where Ziyech will be 31 & slowly groom him to be starter.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
They never had any football knowledge but literally launched three of the greatest coaches ever when they were nobodies :lol:

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you mean very serious comments.
But its expected by sacchi

But sure forumers saying he wouldn’t fit in piolis system so they must be right
Sacchi has been a legend for us but he has gone senile for some time. His opinion can be ignored.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This why u my fave poster
You just get it
I'm well aware of Girouds limitations, which is why I'm happy Origi is here to balance that out. But you have to take the good with the bad, and Girouds good is phenomenal. No title without him.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
True. CR7 only cares for one thing ... himself. That is why he is not a leader.
Didn’t he win everything in club football and captained Portugal to Euro. He is one of the greatest winners of all time and greatest scorer of all time. I will sign him after his prison sentence.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They never had any football knowledge to begin with.
We used to bring in strikers that used to score against us on a regular basis.
We had Chelsea & City's money back then & we had a good squad core to cover their stupidity.
What a stupid opinion lol

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are not 2009 Milan when even kaka was a damaged product. Our only old player in starting XI is Giroud

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
#ZiYesWeCan and the belgian Smalling AKA Theate, + Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa. Job done.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
#ZiYesWeCan and the belgian Smalling AKA Theate, + Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa. Job done.
Glad to see ZiYES is trending :proud:

Bring him to San Siro. He will wipe the league along with Leao.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tomorrow season starts. New shirts, first training, some new kids im milanello. Also, maybe Ziyech day

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Egotistical primadonnas" is just a fluffy word some of you apply on certain players. Ibra's been called similar things during his whole career and won everywhere he's went, and the same with CR who's scored more than anyone and won CL a gazillion times.

Neymar is one of the best players in the world and probably the most talented, you don't become that good without being a great professional in training and games. He's been great in Barcelona, PSG and the Brazilian NT, suddenly he's gonna come to Milan and ruin everything? Please.

Only reason why Neymar won't be coming here is financial, other than that Maldini would have been all over him.
If you cannot tell the difference between Zlatan (a leader on an off the field) and CR7, well ...

I remember Ibra helping Leao scoring when Leao was still struggling. That's because Ibra helps his teammates do better. I also remember CR7 getting upset at his teammates for scoring goals, just because they scored instead of him (this happened multiple times) That's what makes him a primadonna.

When Zlatan got COVID he contributed money. When CR7 got COVID he complained about not being able to play even though he had no symptoms. That's what makes him an egotistical ahole.

Neymar is more like CR7 than Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule