The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He fecking wishes. Greatest thing he ever did in a Utd shirt was this advert...

Good goal tho... practicing this at the local park... even made 2-3.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Not a massive Giggs fan. Shit corners, shit crosses, not a particularly good runner with the ball, no great vision... really struggling to know why he lasted this long in the game.
He played in the most protective position in footballing history; winger in 442. With that particular formation, that's the position I consider the most easy to play in. You don't need to be great in attack or defence to get minutes. Follow the tactical orders from the coach and no one will bat an eyelid if you end up with 0 goals and 0 assists in a season.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
giggs sucked more Johnson than his brother‘s ex wife

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
no i dont think he was/is a homo....he's a brother's-wife-fucker, is the problem i think

he was no homo… that we know of…

but he was terribly overrated

well, maybe there were reasons SAF kept him around so long :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He played in the most protective position in footballing history; winger in 442. With that particular formation, that's the position I consider the most easy to play in. You don't need to be great in attack or defence to get minutes. Follow the tactical orders from the coach and no one will bat an eyelid if you end up with 0 goals and 0 assists in a season.
I have watched Giggs from when he 1st came on as a sub all those yrs back... I cant recall a standout performance by the man in any game.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I laugh when I think of legends of other clubs honestly. Milan could field three or four teams of legends better than someone like United’s best all time eleven

Very embarrassing

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he was no homo… that we know of…

but he was terribly overrated

well, maybe there were reasons SAF kept him around so long :D
purple nose fagson.... @Ash-ish

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Football Clubs are like children... parents can say bad things abt them, others cant. Jenny, sweetness, you talk bad abt Giggs again and Im gonna go all Sean Connery on you..

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
@MilanEye
Milan are in negotiations with Aston Villa for Brazil midfielder Douglas Luiz. People connected to Douglas believe there is a big chance the deal is completed. He has one year left in his contract with Aston Villa

[@mouraul] https://t.co/lK4QJKLC64

This guy just slides into kessies spot.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
If we get Ziyech and Dybala we are automatically 50% a better team.

You dont need to think too much about costs and bad omen. If Milan can get those two to play good football for the club then we are a very good team.

Ziyech is better than Messias and Saelemakers combined

Dybala is better than Diaz and Krunic (who I respect)

With those two your number of goals should increase by around 20 goals at least.

The defence is already strong and it could get better.

A mercato of Dybala, Ziyech, Renato, CB like Bremer is totally attainable.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Position: first, second - note

GK: Maignan, Tatarusanu + Mirante
RB: Calabria, Florenzi - Kalulu possible
CB: Bremer, Kjaer + promote academy CB
CB: Tomori, Kalulu
LB: Theo H., FBT or new player
CM: Renato, Bennacer
CM: Tonali, Adli + Pobega
RM: Ziyech, Saelemakers
AM: Dybala, Diaz - Adli or Pobega possible
LM: Leao, Rebic
CF: Origi, Giroud + Ibra - Rebic possible

This is a potentially great squad

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Position: first, second - note

GK: Maignan, Tatarusanu + Mirante
RB: Calabria, Florenzi - Kalulu possible
CB: Bremer, Kjaer + promote academy CB
CB: Tomori, Kalulu
LB: Theo H., FBT or new player
CM: Renato, Bennacer
CM: Tonali, Adli + Pobega
RM: Ziyech, Saelemakers
AM: Dybala, Diaz - Adli or Pobega possible
LM: Leao, Rebic
CF: Origi, Giroud + Ibra - Rebic possible

This is a potentially great squad
For an AC Milan squad... this fecking underwhelming

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
This guy just slides into kessies spot.

The real question is, do we want another Kessie?

If we get Ziyech and Dybala we are automatically 50% a better team.

You dont need to think too much about costs and bad omen. If Milan can get those two to play good football for the club then we are a very good team.

Ziyech is better than Messias and Saelemakers combined

Dybala is better than Diaz and Krunic (who I respect)

With those two your number of goals should increase by around 20 goals at least.

The defence is already strong and it could get better.

A mercato of Dybala, Ziyech, Renato, CB like Bremer is totally attainable.

Forget about Dybala. Not only his current salary demands are out of this world, but the fact that people keep considering him a trequartista is baffling to me. Have you guys not seen him play, like, ever? He's a striker, a second striker to be more precise. He doesn't track back, he doesn't press the opponent, he doesn't aid the midfield like Brahim, Krunic, and Calhanoglu before did. The guy is simply not capable of playing in the AM position in Pioli's 4-2-3-1.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
For an AC Milan squad... this fecking underwhelming
Why so? Its an improvement on last year and I was already satisfied by what we had last year.
The real question is, do we want another Kessie?
I personally would like but if we get Renato then we are one CM too many with an alt Kessie
Forget about Dybala. Not only his current salary demands are out of this world, but the fact that people keep considering him a trequartista is baffling to me. Have you guys not seen him play, like, ever? He's a striker, a second striker to be more precise. He doesn't track back, he doesn't press the opponent, he doesn't aid the midfield like Brahim, Krunic, and Calhanoglu before did. The guy is simply not capable of playing in the AM position in Pioli's 4-2-3-1.
Dybala can play as a AM in our formation, dont be ridiculous. An in form Dybala is a very strong player who can do all of that it's just a risk worth taking considering the environment at our club this moment. We would just need to create a positive environment for him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Of course I would like to go for a young prospect like De Ketelare, but 40m is a lot of money and with Dybala you have someone who can either do well or you can sell him if he doesn't. It's a risk worth taking if you are on a budget and you need to spend on other areas.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Soooo happy that our commercial success and strategy are not based on signing (relatively) big names with questionable work ethic on high wages.
Rather, on the Brand of the club and sporting success.

We also have this dynamic that our direct rivals in this league don’t have. We get players with, of course, ability but also star potential … playing (well) here raises their star power which in return adds to our popularity (commercial success).
Leao, Theo and now Maignan who probably is one of the most talked about player this season … Adli is the name that all of Europe will be noticing next season.

we don’t have to give inflated wages to dwindling “stars” whose careers are in most cases in shambles to become commercial reps for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule