The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just low how patosheva went from "fuck redturd, they'll dismantle the club and fuck off with the money" to "Wow we will have a great attack with those new signings" in a span of a week :lol: :D
I wanted Maldini to stay and that happend,i still think redturd is shit and not closely good enough for Milan,but if we do mercato like that and they kept paolo then hey lets see what they will do,but always and forever Forza Milan.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I wanted Maldini to stay and that happend,i still think redturd is shit and not closely good enough for Milan,but if we do mercato like that and they kept paolo then hey lets see what they will do,but always and forever Forza Milan.
All will be good brother, we wont be having 200mil mercatos just yet but we're in safe hands :star:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All will be good brother, we wont be having 200mil mercatos just yet but we're in safe hands :star:
I dont want and to be honest dont like transfers for 200 mil +,but for example we are top team and next year we have leao,ziyech cdk and we need too cf then i would spend 70+ mil for top striker,those are deals i wish we could do in future,not every year but when we need.

ACMilan_AZE

Beginner
Reaction score
Not really looking to argue but..this is CDK heatmap from the 21/22 season, now you decide whether he's more of a winger or a cf

Screenshot_2022_0104_123256.jpg
Thats the point. I have never seen him playing as AM.... He is not an AM player

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I could easily see Alexis being let go on loan towards the end of the market. Would be very unfair for Krunic to be let go but that's another possibility if Diaz shines in pre season and early games. Even if he doesn't, is there a chance we will struggle to get rid of Diaz?

The only way we can really hope to get players in is by letting one of them go, one of Alexis and Messias too. This is also under the assumption that we let go of Gabbia, Bakayoko, Samu and Maldini. With Ballo Toure replaced with a LB too, hopefully.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I dont want and to be honest dont like transfers for 200 mil +,but for example we are top team and next year we have leao,ziyech cdk and we need too cf then i would spend 70+ mil for top striker,those are deals i wish we could do in future,not every year but when we need.
I think thats the direction we're heading..defence is fairly sorted, we'll fix our midfield/wing situation this season and leave the cf for the next when both Ibra and Giroud (potentially) will leave the club

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think thats the direction we're heading..defence is fairly sorted, we'll fix our midfield/wing situation this season and leave the cf for the next when both Ibra and Giroud (potentially) will leave the club
That scenario would be great,i would like to see if cdk real is AM,but

MIKE,MIRANTE,TATA=3
CALABRIA,FLORENZI,THEO,BL,TOMORI,KALULU,KJAER,GABBIA=8
TONALI,BENACER,POBEGA,ADLI=4
LEAO,REBIC=2
CDK,DIAZ,KRUNIC=3
ZIYECH,MESSIAS=2
ORIGI,OLIVIER,IBRA=3
25 PLAYERS,if we sell or loan Maldini,Caldara,Samu,Bakayoko,Sale.
I would like Renato as CM but lets see.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
they are saying deal is almost done for 12 mil +40 mil buyout for Jube.
great deal for Roma.
Think Roma will swoop in for Dybala now.
Good for the league to retain its stars.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
That scenario would be great,i would like to see if cdk real is AM,but

MIKE,MIRANTE,TATA=3
CALABRIA,FLORENZI,THEO,BL,TOMORI,KALULU,KJAER,GABBIA=8
TONALI,BENACER,POBEGA,ADLI=4
LEAO,REBIC=2
CDK,DIAZ,KRUNIC=3
ZIYECH,MESSIAS=2
ORIGI,OLIVIER,IBRA=3
25 PLAYERS,if we sell or loan Maldini,Caldara,Samu,Bakayoko,Sale.
I would like Renato as CM but lets see.
I think it will be more like..
Cm: Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Renato (or someone of his caliber)
Am: CDK, Adli, Diaz

And Krunic will be the squad player that can cover cm, am, lw to help close out the games

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
After the loss of Botman as a defensive goal, Milan have decided to change their strategy: now the frontline is central, for which the Rossoneri are working on a double strike. The protagonists are the Moroccan winger of Chelsea, Hakim Ziyech, who could arrive with the loan formula given the willingness of all the parties involved in the deal for the success of the operation. The second name, on the other hand, is that of Charles De Ketelaere, a Belgian player who could also perfectly adapt to Ziyech's game, since one is on the outside on the right and the other behind the striker. For De Ketelaere, Milan must beat the competition of some Premier clubs, but the impression is due to the success of the operation given that the player's agent is working to lower the demands of Club Brugge, as underlined by Corriere dello Sport .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule