The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So Origi or Giroud?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FW5bESvWIAARGGg

Messi's face...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
a3f84c2835a29315912707d4dd012931.gif

Jenny coke, you are really one unfunny creature

1657035570725.gif

fuck off, you reprobate

i have to take a god damned shower every time you quote me

Last edited:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belgium’s new generation is pretty poor compared to the ‘golden generation’ we recently had.

Anyway, in the last 5 years, there were players leaving the Belgian league with way more impact in the game than CDK ever had and they costed way less. Brugge is just milking this deal by creating a hype. CDK for 35M is a huge joke and never seen before in Belgium. 25M max is ‘acceptable‘. Hope maldini doesn’t fall for this trap

30 mil could be enough to do the deal.

Real bought Vinicius for 45 mil when he either hadn't even played at the full senior level Brazilian league or maybe just a few games. He had mainly just played on the junior level! The same for Rodrygo. Dani Olmo from the Croatian League got sold for 26 mil. Brendon Aronsen from the Austrian league just got sold for 30 mil!

If you ask Sassuolo for Hamad Traore they say 30 mil!

I think in in the valuations they are also looking at the age of the player and his potential growth.

These seem to be the market prices these days. How is Milan going to be a top European team again if they can't compete for the top young talent?

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Maldini signed 4 days ago, and he promised new players, because they have to make it up to, and we are waiting

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
i mean who said he wouldnt do well had he come here? :D

We'll now never know. Maybe, just maybe... he graduates to become the new Baselli.

You would think he was a generational talent with the hype generated on here at the time. Mostly from posters that hadn't watched a live 90 mins. I doubt 90% of us knew CDK even existed around this time last season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We'll now never know. Maybe, just maybe... he graduates to become the new Baselli.

You would think he was a generational talent with the hype generated on here at the time. Mostly from posters that hadn't watched a live 90 mins. I doubt 90% of us knew CDK even existed around this time last season.
everyone was all over Vlasic cause Cuckan just left us and we were left with Brahim who noone here believed in..so yea everyone was hyped that we will actually bring an attacking mid and he was pretty much the only "solid" link

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so Longo also confirming we're redeeming Messias..will be interesting to see who gets shipped on, Messias or Saele, cant see both staying if we bring in Ziyech..
on one side, Id rather keep Saele cause I feel like he's better to close out the games and presses a lot, is still really young and can improve a lot, on the other hand he brings in way more plusvalenza and potential cash for upgrades and is worse than Messias in the final 3rd for now
Pioli said yesterday that Messias can play on the wing or CAM. He was probably hinting that he'll be more of a utility guy and play him when you need him similar to Krunic. I'm guessing only Samu will be the one leaving and he'll be replaced by Ziyech.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nuovo Allenatore Milan Primavera, annuncio ufficiale!​

AC Milan comunica di aver affidato la guida tecnica della formazione Primavera maschile a Ignazio Abate. Cresciuto nel vivaio rossonero, ha iniziato la carriera da allenatore la scorsa stagione con gli Under 16, squadra con cui alla sua prima esperienza ha conquistato il secondo posto in finale scudetto. Il Club augura a Ignazio i migliori auguri di buon lavoro”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule