The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next level savage

The stuff you guys will believe....

[Raphael Honigstein] I said "APPARENTLY Bayern have asked for all money up front" and then JOKINGLY added that Bayern "MIGHT NOT BE SURE" that Barca "ARE STILL AROUND" in one or two years. This was a lighthearted comment in a podcast, not a report.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How to trigger the Commode:

Bakayoko is being signed as Kessie's replacement.
Nah, just say something negative about another club or for maximum impact, have the audacity to do that while praising Milan.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Could be water, could be wine.

My gut feeling is that they want to feel him out. Maybe confront him with some hard cold facts, like "you fucking sucked when called on this season". Sound out his motivation, was it a one-season thing? Is he motivated to start passing to teammates instead of the opposition?

The possiblities are endless, my reason for calling you out was that on the face of it it could affect the sig bet.

True. Possibilities are endless. could even be be dick pics posted in all lockers. That’d be bad timing from him since Kessie left , Fik, pierre, Mike. Rafa Are not there yet…and Divock only just arrived.

Anyway a bet is a bet. Bring my sanction! (When they announce he cleared his locker, and removed all the dick pics).
I say what I believe like the rest. If wrong then wrong lol. Not the first time, wonT be the last😂. I don’t hide afterwards. Thats all we do here, decypher thing through our understanding.

Bring on the sanctions!!!
300A41A7-402A-428C-9BD3-55A1FD93C668.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Just watched some CDK, very underwhelming. Good thing that youtube vids are useless for really understanding a player.
1657118037122.png

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hitch to the commode today:

1OcA.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
True. Possibilities are endless. could even be be dick pics posted in all lockers. That’d be bad timing from him since Kessie left , Fik, pierre, Mike. Rafa Are not there yet…and Divock only just arrived.

Anyway a bet is a bet. Bring my sanction! (When they announce he cleared his locker, and removed all the dick pics).
I say what I believe like the rest. If wrong then wrong lol. Not the first time, wonT be the last😂. I don’t hide afterwards. Thats all we do here, decypher thing through our understanding.

Bring on the sanctions!!!
View attachment 7143
We haven't really specified the parameters of the bet.

To my mind it was: Will Bakayoko be treated as the Kessie replacement and be given the requisite confidence by the club?

I think we will move him on, but I'm not certain.

If I win your sig will be "I am applying for Norwegian citizenship".

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
don't know if it was posted but Botman's interview at Newcastle just looks so sad.. sitting in a dark room, reminiscing about how it would be diffrent if he waited for Maldini's renewal

also the offices & medical checkups, looks like an office building in a run-down strip mall

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just unignored everyone I ignored.

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't know if it was posted but Botman's interview at Newcastle just looks so sad.. sitting in a dark room, reminiscing about how it would be diffrent if he waited for Maldini's renewal

also the offices & medical checkups, looks like an office building in a run-down strip mall

Any news on that traitors wage?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It seems that Milan is guided by the Ferengi rules of acquisition, particularly the third rule: "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

@Master Smurf
As I remember they are also immune to telepathy so no Jedi mind tricks from you Skywalker groupies :tongue:
So he was nicknamed the President since he couldnt read the signage at a parking spot
Its surprising you didnt know this :lol::lol::lol:
- It was always a big joke which is why it became even funnier with some getting all upset about still using the name etc

Mugabe was funny though.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
We haven't really specified the parameters of the bet.

To my mind it was: Will Bakayoko be treated as the Kessie replacement and be given the requisite confidence by the club?

I think we will move him on, but I'm not certain.

If I win your sig will be "I am applying for Norwegian citizenship".
Well, for players players already in the squad, unless you’re renewing, going to Casa Milan can only mean one thing lol.
It’s like the going to the principal’s office.

I’ll take the signature sanctions. For how long?
@brk wanna add something to it?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Because they are stupid and overpaying.

You can offer more money for something than a billionaire, it doesn't mean you have more spending power than them.
If we literally never spend (big sums) do we really have spending power :rolleyes: - its like the tree falling in the forest :tongue:

Are those Clubs in debt because if they arent having any cash issues then they will continue to overpay and chase targets for their fanbase - it may be folly but if it makes fanbase happy and them relevant then that maybe all that matters during the cycle.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Former AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie says that Zlatan Ibrahimovic told him he will fit in well at Barcelona.

:lol: Ibra hates Barca… if he said this, it is likely to throw shade at both cashie and Barca

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Cdk- Botman.. unfortunately.

You think we could afford CDK...just ad a little more from the supposed Botman fund

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we literally never spend (big sums) do we really have spending power :rolleyes: - its like the tree falling in the forest :tongue:

Are those Clubs in debt because if they arent having any cash issues then they will continue to overpay and chase targets for their fanbase - it may be folly but if it makes fanbase happy and them relevant then that maybe all that matters during the cycle.
So the transfer market is retail therapy for fans now?

Fuck me, I thought it was to get better players, improve your team, try to win things.

I guess fans can feel proud that they paid 15m more than another team when they're losing a game, didn't know fans did that. This is just another example of Maldini not giving fans what they need.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Fuck him.
He would have refused if he didnt wanna go & Lille cant do shit.
Maybe he wouldnt come here but at least he would have stayed with Lille for one more season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, for players players already in the squad, unless you’re renewing, going to Casa Milan can only mean one thing lol.
It’s like the going to the principal’s office.

I’ll take the signature sanctions. For how long?
@brk wanna add something to it?
1 month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule