The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
From England - Great distance between Milan and Chelsea on Ziyech's evaluation

spongebob-annoyed-spongebob-walking-away.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It really is interesting how Milan is the only club in Italy with their approach

Pretty much everyone else at the top level goes for established names
Havent you heard? We're losing out on both Ziyech and CDK.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It's not ok to lose him for free. If he makes it clear he won't renew, we should sell him. I think we're all in agreement here. Leao isn't worth around 50m a year, which is what we'd be 'losing' by not selling him this summer for 100m.
Donna for me was never Maldini's fault , the hole was dug way before he took over.
He was a hero replacing him with MM.

For Hakan again i say that maybe there wasnt enough time.
Maldini was at fault her not replacing him.

As for Kess then can anyone deny that Kess took MMM for a ride ?
Maldini need to be ruthless & force his sale one year earlier even if its 20mil.
20mil = a Renato or an Enzo.

Next in line are Leao & Ben & if they walk for free then that so lame.
I know we wont be able to sell all those fuckers that wanna act smart , all am asking is that we narrow that number as much as we can.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
KK to Juve it seems. Big name signing, to no effect.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Donna for me was never Maldini's fault , the hole was dug way before he took over.
He was a hero replacing him with MM.

For Hakan again i say that maybe there wasnt enough time.
Maldini was at fault her not replacing him.

As for Kess then can anyone deny that Kess took MMM for a ride ?
Maldini need to be ruthless & force his sale one year eariler even if tis 20mil.
20mil = a Renato or an Enzo.

Next in line are Leao & Ben & if they walk for free then that so lame.
I know we wont be able to sell all those fuckers that wanna act smart , all am asking is that we narrow that number as much as we can.
So you don't have shit to say about the topics you screamed after for weeks but now you're planning new ones in case things go to shit? Forza Milan.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like it.
the boy is making his part in fitting in.
Generous...and that's how he plays: "i will serve y'all"

that bottle he just gave Oli is an assist...he'll be giving a lot of bottles on the field this season
Wait, so do I get to count that as his first assist? So if Adli crashes and burns I'll write: "well, if you include Adli's assist to Giroud in the gym during pre-season, he has 3 assists."

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It really is interesting how Milan is the only club in Italy with their approach

Meh…. Only led them to have huges wages, no CL etc. Juve would be like merda if they werent rich like crazy

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not many teams have the attraction of AC Milan, Milano, and the phenomenal scouting and player acquisition setup we have. Most teams are just led by a few guys at the top with their 'intuition' and their transfers are mostly agent driven. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. If you overpay you usually get the best talent like with Vlahovic, but that's not the game we're playing. We're betting that we're smarter and can fish out undervalued players that probably don't have the same name recognition. In a few years it won't matter, as players like Theo will build their brand and their talent with us as they grow with the team. I find our approach a lot more fun.

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you don't have shit to say about the topics you screamed after for weeks but now you're planning new ones in case things go to shit? Forza Milan.
He likes to fast all day and then breaks his fast with onions.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How? :lol:

Selling De Ligt and getting the best defender in the league...

At least it weakens Napoli making top 4 easier
You don't think signing a 31 year old KK is a deplorable way to explain away selling De Ligt?

It underlines me not having to worry too much about Juve. Yes, they'll be star studded, but no more likely to be a lock for top 4 when they were this season with the rumoured signings. The SCUM of Italy.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

some good news at least

Not many teams have the attraction of AC Milan, Milano, and the phenomenal scouting and player acquisition setup we have. Most teams are just led by a few guys at the top with their 'intuition' and their transfers are mostly agent driver. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. If you overpay you usually get the best talent like with Vlahovic, but that's not the game we're playing. We're betting that we're smarter and can fish out undervalued players that probably don't have the same name recognition. In a few years it won't matter, as players like Theo will build their brand and their talent with us as they grow with the team. I find our approach a lot more fun.
Don't think it has anything to do with the attraction of Milan, Inter and Juve despite their issues still have plenty of pull as we've seen numerous times

But I do find it interesting Milan is willing to take on those more risky players and develop them whereas the rest maintain the status quo

Honestly, I thought we'd see the competition close the gap a bit in strategy but I guess not. Milan will have the edge for another season at least

Status
Not open for further replies.