The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Advanced talks since winter?

So 'advanced' talks last 8 months now?
The man said wait till GerrySheva's money cleared - it may be a couple more months yet :proud:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Bennacer was one of the guys who wanted to wait on renewing. He wants and deserves to be a starter.

After Pioli singled him out as a guy who can really do well, and there’s nobody right now on the team who can easily displace him, he probably feels like we have more faith in him. We have a great project he just wants to know he’s a big part of it.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah the actress died in real life. Otherwise they were going to have the trial occur and not sure how it would have played out. Would have been wild if Tony had to decide if his mother was whacked or not. Although, she did try to have him killed/was complicit.
Damn... Didn't know she actually died during the series. She had a great performance, together with Tony and Carmela the best acting.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Damn... Didn't know she actually died during the series. She had a great performance, together with Tony and Carmela the best acting.
and Junior

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

That’s why Tony’s last conversation with her is so weird/CGI’d. Chase didn’t know what to do and I think may have regretted it but they used old video, audio and created that final scene where I believe she’s sitting down in the recliner.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yea some of the scenes were done after she already died. There were some weird cgi going on if you really pay attention

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly thought Brahim looked a bit bigger last season, compared to his first season with us.

It takes time to put on mass, I mean he can’t just gain like 20 pounds in a few months and then cut, he has to stay lean. So a slow bulk probably for a while now. Good to know hopefully it makes him play better.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Please extend Bennacer and if he can’t be a first team player even in the absence of Kessie sell him. I have a feeling he will excel unless he is intimidated by Renato’s dong. He didn’t stand out when we have a top goal keeper who can buy pass him .

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Sanches is back on? Good. No to Tanga-ganga btw.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
🚨 DE KETELAERE ✈️ AC MILAN ⏳

According to my information, it would only be a matter of hours for the officialization of the Red Devil at AC Milan ‼️

#ACMilan #ClubBrugge #Mercato

its-all-gone-pete-tong-badger.gif

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are pushing for Charles de Ketelaere deal. Talks progressing on both player and club sides, Charles wants Milan as priority over Premier League clubs.
#ACMilan New contacts ongoing between Milan and Club Brugge. De Ketelaere and Ziyech, main Milan targets.

CDK

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Muriqi transfer is off @ Bruges.
Fysical tests were below average, need 8 weeks to reach competition level.
A loan with buy option was refused by Lazio, player is back in Italy.
Don´t know if this wiil have any incidence on timing CDK transfer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please extend Bennacer and if he can’t be a first team player even in the absence of Kessie sell him. I have a feeling he will excel unless he is intimidated by Renato’s dong. He didn’t stand out when we have a top goal keeper who can buy pass him .
That’s an interesting thought but I’d argue the opposite. The fact that Maignan is so threatening on the ball means teams can’t just press us so high up risk free. This means more time on the ball for Bennacer, not less.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
AC Milan are pushing for Charles de Ketelaere deal. Talks progressing on both player and club sides, Charles wants Milan as priority over Premier League clubs.
#ACMilan New contacts ongoing between Milan and Club Brugge. De Ketelaere and Ziyech, main Milan targets.

🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪 🇧🇪

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Source?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Muriqi transfer is off @ Bruges.
Fysical tests were below average, need 8 weeks to reach competition level.
A loan with buy option was refused by Lazio, player is back in Italy.
Don´t know if this wiil have any incidence on timing CDK transfer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk
Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule