The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, management did ultimately address most of the areas some of you swore they wouldn’t.

Who’d have thunk it?

In the beginning of the summer the mercato was looking like Origi, Renato Sanches, Botman, CDK and Noa Lang / RW and maybe FBT replaced bv someone a bit better like Parisi, and possibly Asslani as well.

The reality turned out to be Origi, CDK, Thiaw, Vranckx and no RW. Definitely a downgrade over expectations.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

whatever-bye.gif

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We haven't been looking for a RW since we signed CDK weeks ago. It always was either CDK or Ziyech, wishful thinking aside.

Neither Messias or Saele are going to leave the next 3 days and with that our transfer activity is over the moment we sign Vranckx.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
we won the scudetto with messias and saele as RW playing 9 v 11 every single match of the league season.

Corrected it for ya. :ibralol:

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
In the beginning of the summer the mercato was looking like Origi, Renato Sanches, Botman, CDK and Noa Lang / RW and maybe FBT replaced bv someone a bit better like Parisi, and possibly Asslani as well.

The reality turned out to be Origi, CDK, Thiaw, Vranckx and no RW. Definitely a downgrade over expectations.

Maybe expectations were too high. Even for Maldini.

I think the change in ownership played a major role in the budget. Elliott were out, no point in investing anymore. RB only come in September.

Given how much MM had to work with, I think it was a pretty good mercato. Not great, not average, not bad. Just good. I’d give it a 7/10.

Always assuming we sign this Vrancks guy that is.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe expectations were too high. Even for Maldini.

I think the change in ownership played a major role in the budget. Elliott were out, no point in investing anymore. RB only come in September.

Given how much MM had to work with, I think it was a pretty good mercato. Not great, not average, not bad. Just good. I’d give it a 7/10.

Always assuming we sign this Vrancks guy that is.

It's an excellent mercato from MM for sure given how much they were given to spend. Still, fans were expecting after winning the scudetto that the budget would be at least 70 mil and the actual amount made available is a real let down.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
We haven't been looking for a RW since we signed CDK weeks ago. It always was either CDK or Ziyech, wishful thinking aside.

Neither Messias or Saele are going to leave the next 3 days and with that our transfer activity is over the moment we sign Vranckx.
That's because we're going to evolve to a diamond midfield: Bennacer, Adli, Tonali, Charles. Leao free floating off Giroud.

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has taken a chance on Zagadou yet as a CB. Before the Thiaw signing, I thought he would be a solid option.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
So, management did ultimately address most of the areas some of you swore they wouldn’t.

Who’d have thunk it?
Vrancx may become a potential star in the future but at this point in time he is even more greener than Pobega and we needed someone who is ready to rotate with the starting two from the get go.

Lets not pretend that he is anywhere near the same caliber of player that we lost (Kessie).

Nevertheless, management did the best they could with the budget they were given so we can only wait and see how it pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.