Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I hear nothing good ever about Taco Bell. Where would it sit on the tier list of US fast food chains?

Ive only seen it in Spain, Barcelona and Valencia, in Europe.
If you are ever there, you should try it if you are into TexMex style. It’s really good with beer.
I don’t know if it is the same as the ones in the USA.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'm safe. Just been chilling at home since breakfast.
denzel-washington-relief.gif

i'm not superstitious... but when people talk too much of something, it materializes.

now I gotta go hand wash the shirt i wore the last 5 match days...make sure we start the season well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
denzel-washington-relief.gif

i'm not superstitious... but when people talk too much of something, it materializes.

now I gotta go hand wash the shirt i wore the last 5 match days...make sure we start the season well.
I KNEW you were going to post that gif :lol: You're the Ivorian Denzel Washington.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our striker will not score a lot just because of how our attacking game flows. You don't get many crosses from the sides and not many changes to poach.
That's going to be the case even more now with CDK/Adli and Messias in a full season. They'll score more. And the goals will come from the right too.

Ibra is the only one who can score 20 in this team cause he makes everything go through him.
Nearly all of Giroud's goals were poacher type of goals. And our strikers since Pioli always score, Leao has scored when playing up top, Rebic had a good run of goals when playing up top, Ibra and Giroud as well.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was bored and watched some predictions from IFTV and Paramount on the serie a season. Jesus they underrate Milan so much. Love it though, feels better when we win.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Was bored and watched some predictions from IFTV and Paramount on the serie a season. Jesus they underrate Milan so much. Love it though, feels better when we win.
Isn't it esentially made up of Inter and Juve fans with low IQ?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
He could have been one of the best, but he preferred to sniff cocaine from Barbara's ass and tits.
you talk as if you would not have done the same

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Taco bell makes you go to the toilet. It isn't any good..
Go watch a video on how they make their meat.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lazetić needs playing time, Maldini should loan him out. Giroud, Origi and Rebić are ready for scudetto number 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.