• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I’m gonna wait for some games before I start shittin* on players like Brahim. I think we have enough to compete for Serie A, but worried more about UCL. Having grown up with 2000s Milan, I get way more excited about UCL.

Kmoney

Dribble and Inshallah
Reaction score
Brahim is another Bojan, positionless player who isn’t particularly good at anything. He’s also horrible defensively and doesn’t have what we need at the AM position.

Good kid but my least favorite player in the squad. I’d rather we start Krunic and Pobega/Adli instead

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
Vini was making 3.2m and just renewed at 10m after scoring the game winning goal for the CL.

Rodrygo just renewed at 3.6m while Son renewed at 6.3m and Gnabry is at 10m, he just renewed.

I dont think a renewal is going to be a problem for Leao, maybe the next contract after that, will be, but this first one shouldn't be, and I have a feeling we might be surprised at what Leao is renewed at.
how much do you think Leao will earn after first renewal?

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Saw rumours of inter wanting kessie on free i puked a little
They'll never afford his wages.
I think they're still struggling to get their finances under control.
That's why the only big name that they brought in was on a dry 1 year loan.

It's almost scary how well we do this. Like we give the player who rejects us a kiss of death and move on.
Karma is a bitch best served cold, or whatever the saying is.
The moment Paolo returned, we turned into the Enlightened Buddha that anyone who rejects suffers serious repercussions, but not by us.

The predictions of some journalists who cover Serie A about who will win the Scudetto 2022/23.

Now keep this in your back pocked and watch which of these dumb Merda supporting journalists will write articles supporting their pick and belittling our achievements.

Last edited:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
I'd bring kessie back in a heartbeat. Give him the 6.5 euros...we all know he's worth it. And he's better than every alternative.

Like someone mentioned, I'm concerned about ucl. Not sure how far we can go...
Maybe get out of group stages.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think it’s the last chance for Diaz if he starts tomorrow. We really have enough options for AM this season.

My biggest concern is that we won’t buy any midfielder if Bakayoko doesnt leave.

There will be 23-24 matches from this weekend to Nov, and our current CM/CDM options are simply not good enough. I don’t think it’s a good idea to gamble on Krunic and Pobega pairing. Replacing Kessie with Renato at 15m was always the planned move by Maldini, but unfortunately it didn’t go according to plan. And now we will have a hard time finding such good deal on the market.

I watched Midtjylland vs Benfica, that Dicka kid doesn’t look ready at all. It’s too much a ask for him to step right into our CM rotation and make any positive impact.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I'd bring kessie back in a heartbeat. Give him the 6.5 euros...we all know he's worth it. And he's better than every alternative.

Like someone mentioned, I'm concerned about ucl. Not sure how far we can go...
Maybe get out of group stages.
People that said the squad wont accept him back are deluded. Hes a great player the team would be happy to have him back

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Gattuso: Barcelona will begin La Liga tomorrow and have yet to register new signings. It’s useless to buy somebody you can’t afford.:proud:
But seriously,

If they're unregistered by tomorrow,
Then All of those flashy signig will not be available for La Liga's first half?

Damn, at least the shirt sales already happened

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Milan’s new additions will have everyone fired up and ready to prove themselves. It is great the squad is more competitive and getting stronger each year.

There are a few players who need to bring their A game tomorrow to give Pioli selection problems. This season is going to be very very interesting.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But seriously,

If they're unregistered by tomorrow,
Then All of those flashy signig will not be available for La Liga's first half?

Damn, at least the shirt sales already happened
I don’t think so. They will miss the games they are not registered for but not half/full season. Barca can get people like Memphis leave as free agent even after transfer deadline to free up space.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Gazzetta dello Sport (via Milan News), Nottingham Forest are making moves to bring in the soon-to-be 28-year-old midfielder Bakayoko, presumably on loan, and are in talks over an agreement with the other two teams in the equation.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Gattuso: Barcelona will begin La Liga tomorrow and have yet to register new signings. It’s useless to buy somebody you can’t afford.:proud:
1660318025182.jpeg
:proud:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how much do you think Leao will earn after first renewal?
I don't know, but I feel like 4-5m isn't insulting, considering what others in his age get.

I figure whatever we pay him, we can sell him after, so I'm not too worried.

Swagotelli

Milan swag
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Guardian: Barcelona have sold 24.5% of Barça Studios to Orpheus Media, a company managed by Jaume Roures, the man behind Mediapro, who agreed to pay Ligue 1 clubs €3.25bn over four seasons but failed to keep up their payments after four months. All sorted! Nothing can go wrong now! :lol:

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Guardian: Barcelona have sold 24.5% of Barça Studios to Orpheus Media, a company managed by Jaume Roures, the man behind Mediapro, who agreed to pay Ligue 1 clubs €3.25bn over four seasons but failed to keep up their payments after four months. All sorted! Nothing can go wrong now! :lol:

The companies CEO is called Boan Baporta and he wears a fake mustache and glasses.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.webp

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Brahim is another Bojan, positionless player who isn’t particularly good at anything. He’s also horrible defensively and doesn’t have what we need at the AM position.

Good kid but my least favorite player in the squad. I’d rather we start Krunic and Pobega/Adli instead
I'm not even sure he is as good as Bojan.

Brahim's touch and dribble are better than Bojan but Bojan at least knew where and when to move and what to try at the correct moments. I think our offense would most likely be more fluid and effective with him even though he was less technical.

I hope Brahim can improve because as you say he is a good kid and fits well in the group but he doesn't work out then it isn't a worry for us.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm annoyed that Maldini's silence removes rumors, and that these fake ass journalists don't have the decency to make up rumors, which I feel like is a dereliction of their duties. Or maybe they do their job?

Link some new names, something spicy, God.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryo
Status
Not open for further replies.