Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Some of you guys are irredeemable homos and it shows :head:

Milan from the 00's beat everyfuckingbody.
Bayern was our permabitch. No matter how good they were they'd bend over.
Ditto for any up-and-comer or any "difficult team" like Ajax
We beat Real with their Galacticos
We beat Man Utd at their utter zenith...with CR7, Tevez and Rooney
We beat Barcelona with Ronaldinho and Eto'o
We beat Juve with ADP and whomever the zebras think is cool (Nedved missed the finals tho)
There was NO team we ever feared no matter how stacked
In fact, it was more likley we'd lose to some shit team because we couldn't be bothered :lol:

THAT'S some real king shit.

When I hear ppl talking about wanting the other big clubs relegated or put in financial difficulty that would cripple them...I wonder...did they see who we were? Do they know what we have done? Do they even care about our reputation?
You can't be a giant slayer unless there are actual giants to slay.
So weak :head:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Would be fine with merda going through. Their depth ll be exposed. Would lose points in seria a. And barsa s nothing special. One game they look great second cant string 5 passes. 10,15 more millions for them wobt help them much.

I want juve in el.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we can renew Tomori Tonali etc before the ownership change. But for Leao it magically requires the ownership transfer to close? Makes zero sense
Bro as many have pointed out Leao got a court case going on. Makes it more complicated.

Definitely agree that we should be worried about leao renewing but it’s gonna be the harder deal

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Do you talking About Serie a champion , cl Dna Milan or a midtable team like udinese. Because udinese can do and think what you say. Chelsea 3-4 points , salzburg 4-6 points, Zagreb 4-6 points. Easy to go through, being 1st is the thing to talk about
I admire your enthusiasm, sir. May I kindly remind you we finished last in our group the previous CL campaign?

Lets get out of the group and see what we can do about a deep run, cash Champions League checks, use them to build the team up and try to start a winning cycle.
Sometimes we all have this blind spot I think.

Krunic gave the ball away several times even starting some Udinese attacks but people here were praising him as having done great. A non Milan fan watching that same game might have concluded Krunic didn’t do well but I guess when you watch with emotions you mostly notice great plays or glaring errors
EXACTLY. Calabria gives the ball away several times a game, shoots from angles even our best strikers wouldn't, and misses chances Dani Maldini or Samu would slam dunk. After the game everyone talks about how great he was. Wut?

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don’t worry about Milan fans who don’t know what this club is. We shouldn’t be stupid but this team has no fear. Every game can be a battle but it’s one they always believe they can win.

Young teams either play scared or complete opposite, with full on fearlessness. This team does not play scared, and luckily neither does our manager. Gone are the days of allegri, Pioli has said many teams his team will always attack. We saw glimpses last year, just another step in the development of a young team.

I am not going to say exactly how far we will go, the CL is a dogfight but any educated coach or fan base will not want to play Milan. Maldini was right about that, no easy out here.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I admire your enthusiasm, sir. May I kindly remind you we finished last in our group the previous CL campaign?

Lets get out of the group and see what we can do about a deep run, cash Champions League checks, use them to build the team up and try to start a winning cycle.

EXACTLY. Calabria gives the ball away several times a game, shoots from angles even our best strikers wouldn't, and misses chances Dani Maldini or Samu would slam dunk. After the game everyone talks about how great he was. Wut?
I think you’re referring to a shot against Atalanta where he just skied a ball from a rebound off a corner. Those are partly done to avoid counters. Many teams do this, they just hit a low % long shot when the ball is bouncing dangerously from a corner. If we lose the ball they can counter and score (like Juve did to us recently). Calabria knows he most likely won’t score that shot, but the primary intention wasn’t to score.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Di Marzio] After Cesc Fàbregas, Serie B side Como are set to sign Patrick Cutrone from Wolves. Permanent deal, contract until 2025 for former AC Milan striker.

aw man :lol:

hope he at least got a fat check

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jawz are you referring to Calabria’a play in general or long balls?

Ever since we lost Kjaer to injury(and benched romagnoli) we have missed that vertical passing from the back. Kalulu and tomori are not great at the diagonal ball or even launching it into the striker. Calabria for better or worse has taken on that role, he is inconsistent at it but it is not him being clueless and just launching balls. Similar to Liverpool Pioli will always want this team to play vertical and play balls long over the top.

If you’re talking about some careless giveaways on easy balls I agree. Some that should be into a midfielders feet have been astray. I am a Calabria fan, I think he is more underrated than overrated here. But his concentration has been off for a while now. He still has generally good games but some of the errors are too easy to fix.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
@Samaldinho

It’s still early days, but we can surely progress to the knockout stages. From there, anything is possible! I know that you, like me, enjoy Milan in the CL like nothing else. We will have a great time brother. May we take revenge in Istanbul. It would be a dream to play Liverpool there. Forza Diavolo.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

We beat Juve with ADP and whomever the zebras think is cool (Nedved missed the finals tho)
In fact, it was more likley we'd lose to some shit team because we couldn't be bothered :lol:

When I hear ppl talking about wanting the other big clubs relegated or put in financial difficulty that would cripple them...I wonder...did they see who we were? Do they know what we have done? Do they even care about our reputation?

Spot on, even though you’re a bit homo yourself. 😉

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Di Marzio] After Cesc Fàbregas, Serie B side Como are set to sign Patrick Cutrone from Wolves. Permanent deal, contract until 2025 for former AC Milan striker.

aw man :lol:

hope he at least got a fat check
People here were suicidal when we sold that bum :lol:
Wolves deleted Maldini's number and promised themselves to never deal with us again. Scam of the century :lol:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about Milan fans who don’t know what this club is. We shouldn’t be stupid but this team has no fear. Every game can be a battle but it’s one they always believe they can win.

Young teams either play scared or complete opposite, with full on fearlessness. This team does not play scared, and luckily neither does our manager. Gone are the days of allegri, Pioli has said many teams his team will always attack. We saw glimpses last year, just another step in the development of a young team.

I am not going to say exactly how far we will go, the CL is a dogfight but any educated coach or fan base will not want to play Milan. Maldini was right about that, no easy out here.
well said , but we should never underestimate any team.
fortunately, Milan no longer plays like cowards and when the opposing team scores against us, we don't lose our spirit .
thats very important in CL games , like what we did against liverpool at anfield .

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

In that group there was Liverpool , atletico and Porto, not salzburg and Zagreb. Also it was our first year in a decade. Unexperienced with low confidence. Also there were huge referee mistakes. Now we are Serie a champion with high confidence , 2nd year in cl and we will pass Salzburg And Zagreb not atletico and porto. Also Chelsea is pathetic this year and weaker.

If we think about taking 1 point from Chelsea and have serious questions About beating salzburg then we don’t deserve cL or scudetto. Target is being 1st, being 2nd not bad not success, not going through or even have difficulties to go through is nonthinkable , huge failure

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Knock on wood

Happy with the draw. Chelsea should be an exciting match and a real test of where we are in terms of quality and development, even though Chelsea are kind of in a funk. Salzburg I don't know much about, but since it's a Red Bull franchise team I'm guessing they have some interest in playing an open and good match. I've watched Dinamo Zagreb over two matches against Bodø Glimt and they're legitimately horrible. They're slow and got tired after one half against Bodø in both matches. If Norway football teams didn't have choking as part of their DNA, Bodø would've been through. Only drawback against Zagreb is that they're probably gonna sit back with 10 players, and they're very good at home. Gonna need to take advantage of the chances that we get.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Last year was a first taste of Champions League football a baptism of fire if you will. Baptisms of fire rarely tend to go smoothly add to that the players were taken out of their comfort zone.

This year will be much improved and not just because of the draw. The team are better prepared for the Champions League this time round so might I suggest instead of poking holes in the moment enjoy it, see how the team gets on and above all enjoy Milan in the CL again as Italian Champions.

Forza Milan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Spot on, even though you’re a bit homo yourself. 😉
I just get tired of hearing about wanting Inter, Barca etc to spontaneously combust
No motherfucker you ain't gonna kill yourself
WE gonna kill you.

Would Alexander the Great be great if all the nations he conquered just gave up?
No he fought for his victories....otherwise he'd be a real estate tycoon.
don't take the greatness out of Milan.

Hell Ancelotti just did some epic King shit with real. Beating all the big dogs in the competition.
Tell me that you don't want this for us

Milan is the team that not even Maradonna or R9 could keep down for long.....now ppl wanna run and hide from the big boys.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I just get tired of hearing about wanting Inter, Barca etc to spontaneously combust
WE gonna kill you.

Would Alexander the Great be great if all the nations he conquered just gave up?

Hell Ancelotti just did some epic King shit with real. Beating all the big dogs in the competition.

Milan is the team that not even Maradonna or R9 could keep down for long.....now ppl wanna run and hide from the big boys.
Spot on my bro.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
WE gonna kill you.

I wouldn’t read too much into the subject I would say it is very safe to say everyone in here wants Milan to dominate again in Serie A and Europe brushing aside the pretenders to Milan’s ambitions.

I wouldn’t read too much into talk about other clubs crumbling or disappearing into obscurity.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

WE gonna kill you.

amen-gif.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besides the fact that economic warfare is how you truly cripple your enemy and how many military victories were fought on the basis of far more mundane elements, like access to water and logistical organization...

Barca literally have a mantra where they say "we don't want to be the next AC Milan."

Yeah. I want to watch Barca burn to the ground.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
WE gonna kill you.

Juve didn't complain about 9 scudetti in a row while Milan and Inter were shit!

I wish jube and inter go to serie C. And Milan wins 10 years in a row.

Our rivals should be Madrid, Liverpool, Bayern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule