Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The team should just consider players as assets & business.
Everyone is for sale if a crazy offer is on the table.
Renew good & above players or sell them before they walk for free.
Only players that can walk for free are those who has no resale value.
Am not saying we will 100% not loose players for free , but the normal trend would be selling them.
I know this is your position but I can also see the other side and with people you can form attachments, many situations can end up different even if you want to stay to your policy.
All the players that were inherited have been moved on now so there are no excuses anymore.

I think we somehow have to form better relationships with certain clubs that would be more inclined to buy our players - clubs where our players will want to go if they leave the high life of Milan; most wont be like Cutrone and accept such moves to these nobody clubs. We also may have to reduce our salaries even more on the rotational players and yes Milan doesnt like to do this because it can foster issues within the group but if players are comfortable and living great in Milan then its also harder to move them.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fair enough..when u look at ederson allison
U give good arguments but donna was very very valuable... already the best at extremely young age..so 13 mill gross vs kepa 9m...thats in line with the market... the market is decided by the upper limit of prizes...ederson allison were very shrewd business

Maldini was playing with a snake and got hypnotized
yeah, im not saying that we havent fucked up and probably should've gotten some money for them but criticizing Maldini for not being able to sell players is dumb.
Out of all Kessie will probably hurt most since he was really doing bits for us in the midfield but like..imagine if we extended Donna at 9/10mil per season like he requested.
Thats 18-20mil gross per year (+20 mil for Raiola). Its lot for a club that was trying to sort the finances and start being a recognizable force in europe again. You pay those figures once you have a complete team. I know Maignan turned to be an insane and also sort of a lucky deal but his yearly amortization is around 6.5mil per season. thats 14 mil per season saved compring to Dollar with a at least similar (if my opinion waaay better) output

i believe Maldini is able to pull off good sales (Piatek, Paqueta, Suso, Hauge) but shifting on deadwood..you can be the best sd in the world and you'll struggle

Geralt666

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibra, Tonali, MM, Seedorf, Kaka, Capitano
we tried extending Kessie (and trusted his words @ olympics) thats why we didnt sell him last summer. We agreed to sell him to Spurs in january and Renato was lined up as his replacement but Franck refused to go. what else could we have done in January?

Donna had no suitors with his 7mil/season. even when he was free, the only club that came forward was PSG. RM had Courtois, Barca had Ter Stegen, top EPL clubs were sorted with gks, Bayern had Neuer. The only other option was Juve but they couldnt get rid of Szczesny. Which other club could afford what he was demanding (8-10mil per season)? There was no club willing to give him that salary let alone pay us any transfer fee on top of that.

Who wanted Cuck? He could've signed a pre-agreement with anyone in january but he didnt cause noone wanted him. He stayed as a free agent until after Euros cause he wanted to raise his value which backfired massively. If the Eriksen accident wouldnt happen, I bet he would come crawling back accepting whatever we had on the table.

Im not saying that we havent fucked up by letting high valued players walk for free but if they refuse to extend/demand way too much money and have no clubs willing to buy them, what else can you do?
Unless it is Barca who sold 15% TV rights to get more money.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
We needed Ralf ragnick everything would have been better
Ralf ragnick invented modern football
All german top coaches follow his philosophy
Man utd one of the biggest clubs with biggest staffs and biggest analytical teams thought it was worth a try... his ppg was better then any italian top coach and especially pioli... serie a weak af with noobie coaches like rino and pirlo

So did milan management btw and people lost their job over it
Maldini felt extremely disrespected that elliot (top hedge fund with many smart people) wanted ragnick to take over every aspect of this club

Objectively speaking r.r is a big man in football and was key figure in SEVERAL clubs development...highly proficient in scouting and building longterm project...

Ofcourse it was risky and very spectacular
Going to man utd was even more risky

But.....

Elliot mgmt or man utd pee in ur mouth bro so sit down

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
inspired by the one and only D :star: A :star: N :star: I :star: E :star: L :star:
FYRM9RmXoAI_o-z
Bloody hell, can't even go on vacation without anything happening. All of a sudden Giroud has blonde hair and Theo has pink hair. 🙄

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Man utd one of the biggest clubs with biggest staffs and biggest analytical teams thought it was worth a try... his ppg was better then any italian top coach and especially pioli... serie a weak af with noobie coaches like rino and pirlo

Maldini felt extremely disrespected that elliot (top hedge fund with many smart people) wanted ragnick to take over every aspect of this club

Objectively speaking r.r is a big man in football and was key figure in SEVERAL clubs development...highly proficient in scouting and building longterm project...

Ofcourse it was risky and very spectacular
Going to man utd was even more risky

But.....

Elliot mgmt or man utd pee in ur mouth bro so sit down
R.R. didnt ivent nothing actually. So all in all, Maldini&Zvone were right coz Pioli with Ibra got what it takes to build a good team. And Gazidis made a tipical political pussy move by working behind collegues back and then firing for fir publicky telling the truth to save his ass.

P. S.
Elliot knows f all about calcio. So does Gazidis, aldough his ego spoke differently in Gazzetta right after Maldini spoke publicly. But you cant fire Maldini so...

As soon as all those "super experts" fuck off from Milan the better.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That pic made me think of Raz describing Saeles haircut as St Francis :lol:

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
R.R. didnt ivent nothing actually. So all in all, Maldini&Zvone were right coz Pioli with Ibra got what it takes to build a good team. And Gazidis made a tipical political pussy move by working behind collegues back and then firing for fir publicky telling the truth to save his ass.

P. S.
Elliot knows f all about calcio. So does Gazidis, aldough his ego spoke differently in Gazzetta right after Maldini spoke publicly. But you cant fire Maldini so...

As soon as all those "super experts" fuck off from Milan the better.
Bla, Bla, Bla.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think theres a good argument that we’re having a slow summer because of the club sale, which wont be finalized until September. I mean Gazidis with a leading role is still under contract until September. There’s also multiple ongoing court cases trying to stall the sale. We havent got much insider info on how Cardinale did raising funds, we still dont know Elliots remaining involvement. A lot is still up in the air, its fair to say we might be restricted in the market until things are finalized. Its a strong possibility imo.

My two cents, it wouldnt make sense for Elliot to inject cash right before transferring the keys over, just as they didn’t in January. And equally, it wouldnt make sense for a new owner to not invest when buying a company for 1.2 billion.

giphy.gif
All this is true. We don’t need a cash injection to spend upwards of 100m even without sales.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Objectively speaking r.r is a big man in football and was key figure in SEVERAL clubs development...highly proficient in scouting and

Man....Ralf is awesome

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Idk man
I think rather side with

Klopp:

tuchel:

Nagelsman :https://www.google.com/amp/s/strettynews.com/2021/11/26/nagelsmann-rangnick-man-utd-imminent/amp/

Im tooclazy to go further but whole germany sucks that mans dick and balls

Also:

- milan mgmt
- elliot mgmt
- man utd mgmt
-yf mgmt

All these people take turns peeing in congos mouth 😂

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Idk man
I think rather side with

Klopp:

tuchel:

Nagelsman :https://www.google.com/amp/s/strettynews.com/2021/11/26/nagelsmann-rangnick-man-utd-imminent/amp/

Im tooclazy to go further but whole germany sucks that mans dick and balls

Also:

- milan mgmt
- elliot mgmt
- man utd mgmt
-yf mgmt

Ralf went from success to success recently

Status
Not open for further replies.