Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So you don't trust Maldini????

We've been after him since 2020 and he's clearly our management's first choice for the attack.

He is the chosen one. There's no clear alternative to CDK. That's obvious.

CDK just happens to be the perfect multi-faceted profile that suits the current setup in Milan. If the deal is off. He prob ends up like Vlasic.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
But Maldini clearly thinks he's the ONE. He's been after him for two years and has just spent a whole month on his ass. Thought we were eating whatever Maldini servers here.
I definitely don't get this saga. We've always had other options in the past if plan A didn't work out. No idea why we're dragging this one. Going by Maldini's past signings (credit to the scouting team and Moncada as well), we have to trust him. But something's off this summer. Starting with his hesitation to sign an extension. Can't ignore that. He literally signed on the last day.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

1543917adedf102c220492214238.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm not even too worried with cam spot if we're not gonna buy an established player for that position, adli is probably better than all the low cost options. The RW is a problem, we need ziyech and a cb to kick gabbia out

CDK

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I definitely don't get this saga. We've always had other options in the past if plan A didn't work out. No idea why we're dragging this one. Going by Maldini's past signings (credit to the scouting team and Moncada as well), we have to trust him. But something's off this summer. Starting with his hesitation to sign an extension. Can't ignore that. He literally signed on the last day.
Don´t think he is the ONE, but he perfectly fit in their plans.
I think it´s just a bad timing, with the ownership change at the wrong moment, just before transfer period.
Start talking with player and club just one month earlier, and the only benchmark was the 30 of Leicester.
The right move at the wrong time, it just can happen.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
First of all. HLN.BE is a shitpaper. Braeckman A., a reliable sports journalist from Belgium said that the deal is not off as Milan and Bruges are still negotiating this weekend

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
For the RW...Antony and Nkunku are still on the market. Sounds like we're bidding 32+ for CDK. Antony can be signed for something close to that figure I think.

Forget about those two. When Maldini and co. signed Theo, Bennacer and Tomori...nobody on this board knew who they were or how they were going to turn out. Just go back into that bag and sign players of a similar mold. CDK is actually way more known (and has more national team experience) than Theo, Bennacer, Leao or Tomori back when we signed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule