• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fredrick was artic explorer who killed puppies half the forum wanted to Micheal Vick him.
killed puppies?????????

fred X??

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I used to talk to him in private... We shared some stories about parties, drugs and e-music. I remember one time I sent him a very detailed feijoada recipe so he could cook it to a Brazilian girl he was dating.
I started to worry a bit at the end of his time here cause he would DM me in very weird times about drugs and sometimes he would forget and DM the same thing twice or thrice in a few days.
Yeah he was insane. With Congo and m84 posting daily like this I used to plough through whatever was in sight. M84 couldn’t sleep so he used to send me photos of girls he was banging. Some of them were like pato under the sheet. Thank god I knew bouncers who let me in the club when I was broke. Summer zlatan signed was insane pool party everyday, booze all day, forum wars, no internship just party.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah he was insane. With Congo and m84 posting daily like this I used to plough through whatever was in sight. M84 couldn’t sleep so he used to send me photos of girls he was banging. Some of them were like pato under the sheet. Thank god I knew bouncers who let me in the club when I was broke. Summer zlatan signed was insane pool party everyday, booze all day, forum wars, no internship just party.
:ibralol:
I also recall

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I told Congo about tinder . I kept on telling him then Congo posted a great post it’s like giving napoleon f35. No wonder lot of white men are incels because of Congo

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arthur Theate from Bologna to Rennes – €19m plus bonuses

Nehuen Perez from Atletico Madrid to Udinese – Unknown fee

Erick Pulgar from Fiorentina to Flamengo – €2.8m

Daniel Maldini from Milan to Spezia – Loan

Enzo Ebosse from Angers to Udinese – €4m

Mikael from Salernitana to Internacional – Unknown fee

Wasn’t Erick Pulgar pretty promising at one point?

How come he’s leaving so cheaply for Brazil?

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
:lol: this so good. I know exactly what you talking about.

After I came back to R&B some years ago I searched random old posts of mine. They were mostly from my college days. And man... I'm pretty sure that some 30% of what I wrote here at the time I was either drunk, high or hungover. When I used to drink home alone in a monday night for no reason and go in 2-3 days bender in rave parties at the weekend. I could read some ols posts and remember the vibe I was in.

Calum is really a top man. Such common sense. A lot of of what I know about football I learned from him. We had the same taste for old school defensive football.

And yeah, I too think the forum is a lot more chill now. It used to be endless flame wars here. The new guys direct a lot of their energy to social media and redditt. At the time R&B was all we had.
Same here. High as tits 615 posting from the frat house in the early 2010s thinking I was cool :proud:

Reading the last couple pages full of old posters' names induced some serious deja vu over here

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Jasper is the toppest man. Only person I was in contact whole time was him.

When zlatan signed he posted Rex Grossman style video. I want to see it one more time.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember Fiero, another top guy. We used to talk a lot during he Egyptian revolution... He was one of the most insane and aggressive trolls here and a lot of people hated his guts. Then we talked a lot with him and he turned into a super chill poster, studied tactics, fell in love with Aquilani and became a mod. He was like that hacker that stole from the govt and became a security expert in jail.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I remember Fiero, another top guy. We used to talk a lot during he Egyptian revolution... He was one of the most insane and aggressive trolls here and a lot of people hated his guts. Then we talked a lot with him and he turned into a super chill poster, studied tactics, fell in love with Aquilani and became a mod. He was like that hacker that stole from the govt and became a security expert in jail.
Frook.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
No. One is Dutch and the other is Swedish.

I remember Fred.. I think he became a member here when Zlatan joined us first time.. I always think he left us because Zlatan moved to PSG.. Kinda hoping he will pop up again when Zlatan join us again.. But no sign of him.. Hahaha

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
I do hope some of the forum senatores can join us again.. Especially during this Maldini era.. They deserved it

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
We signed CDK today. This is not the conversation I was expecting. I love it though. Sorry to the guys scrolling through this shit tomorrow thinking something even bigger happened haha
Yeah, after the deal signed and confirmed (?), somehow the atmosphere here feels so relax 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule