Status
Not open for further replies.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
What the fuck??!

The guy has his head so far up in the ass of the EPL marketing team that he has no idea what's in and out anymore.

option 1: relegation team in EPL, british women, british food, british weather
option 2: historic club, champions of italy, playing in CL every year, italian women, italian food

99/100 would pick option 2 every time. The 1/100 that would not is reserved for idiots like this guy

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
In Belgium, he's often a guest in those football talkshows and they call him a 'football analyst' but all these guys do is stating the obvious. He's just entertaining to watch from time to time, that's why he's on television.
Same here in Netherlands. In the past he was often on as pundit during games or at football talkshows. But people got fed up with him for being too noisy, rude, old-fashioned and wrong

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leeds play in the best league in the world

on that premise,
Leeds, the 4th worst club in the PL, is a better option than Milan, who is happened to be the league champion.

if CDK is looking for a shortstop to boost his value, i guess Leeds is the right destination:
1. Great attention
2. Tense media coverage
3. Can be raphinha 2.0 (or even more)

But if CDK has chosen Milan,
Means shit are about getting more serious next season

Thinking that playing for an EPL relegation team rather than Italian champions is the better option (other than monetary).. "Can be raphinha 2.0 (or even more)" and yet chose a club which has handled youth PHENOMENALLY the last couple of years in that we are known as one of the brightest and youngest squads. A team who can compete in CL which gives great attention and media coverage. Your post was fine for the first sentence and suddenly:

kermit-muppets.gif

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
based on transfermarkt stats...
View attachment 9103

if Trossard can play on the right, you could also say that CDK can cover for Theo
That's the problem with only going by stats, they don't give any context.
Trossard, who is rightfooted btw, played often as a CF who fell back and was allowed to wander on both sides, you could spot him many times on the right crossing or dribbling. The guy can play there, and it's definitely not the same as CDK covering for Theo :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He took us from Serie B and gave us 5 cl 8 scudetti champagne football, g and Bunga Bunga .

May be Ralf Ragnick could have done better.
And that guy is like 70 years old, saw the team in serie b saying that stuff supposedly
:ibralol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Leeds play in the best league in the world

on that premise,
Leeds, the 4th worst club in the PL, is a better option than Milan, who is happened to be the league champion.

if CDK is looking for a shortstop to boost his value, i guess Leeds is the right destination:
1. Great attention
2. Tense media coverage
3. Can be raphinha 2.0 (or even more)

But if CDK has chosen Milan,
Means shit are about getting more serious next season
Leeds Fan??????

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Stopped at the first page of search…but I think I found what you asked for.

View attachment 9095

View attachment 9094

So yeah, Origi (and Giroud) will Deliver another scudetto…but I don’t think your ability to appreciate or evaluate players or the game at large reaches that level to understand it.

Anyway, in the end, you’ll love him…openly.
Lol at The fact you need to throw a shade even when asked a simple question

Besides only player that I didn’t rate who proved me wrong was rebic. Pretty good record if u ask me

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Diaz= can stay for depth, also is only loaned
Baka= again only loaned, I'll end the loan at any time if an alternative is found
Ballo= we don't have atm another LB option, if no opportunities arise then he should stay, still can develop
Alexis= we paid for him like 4.5 mil, didn't expect much out from him, no big improvement in the 2.5 years => 12+ mil free to go
It hurts my eyes seeing diaz with the nr 10.

Without ballo We can move around a bit even with what we have atm. He is 25/26, we can definitely do better!

Alexis and diaz are for me small children that you can just bully on the field when it matters

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Move on man,ilicic is like 2019 year transfer story,we need mid.

Also it is very strange that baka is still here,are we that crazy not to replace kessie and leave baka here.

I think one more mid is coming, but it does seem like we're going to be trusting Pobega this year

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm just so glad we can all sit here and talk about CDK, Renato Sanches, Ndicka, Zyiech and players with some actual talent.

instead of trying to make an argument of how Bertolacci and Jose Sosa are going to create soooo many chances for Bacca.

Good times

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I'm just so glad we can all sit here and talk about CDK, Renato Sanches, Ndicka, Zyiech and players with some actual talent.

instead of trying to make an argument of how Bertolacci and Jose Sosa are going to create soooo many chances for Bacca.

Good times
It’s not like it used to be

1659527321134.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what will Casualista be able to shit on milan for anymore

it makes him so happy to poke fun and now that’s gone

1659527402757.gif

Geralt666

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibra, Tonali, MM, Seedorf, Kaka, Capitano
What the fuck??!

The guy has his head so far up in the ass of the EPL marketing team that he has no idea what's in and out anymore.

option 1: relegation team in EPL, british women, british food, british weather
option 2: historic club, champions of italy, playing in CL every year, italian women, italian food

99/100 would pick option 2 every time. The 1/100 that would not is reserved for idiots like this guy
So Botman is 1/100 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule