AOC-arrested.jpg
Fake handcuffs too?

:ibralol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gazetta saying our remaining budget is 10 m yet we were willing to pay 15 for renato?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I just checked this video on YouTube now,my first time of seeing the longer version...I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I love that some people can do what they just want to do not minding what people say about them. That's what I called... living your life.
Link pls:D

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But you could see what our budget is wheb you read names fir cm position
Just dont buy none
Mm made mistek not securing deal for cm in january but probabile elliot fyckers stoped everything
They stopped the CDK transfer too, let’s watch Leeds play Wolves on Sunday to see what we missed out on. Can’t believe the cheap fuckers let this special player slip through our fingers…

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though, Tameze instead of Bakayoko wouldn’t be a bad trade.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Gazetta saying our remaining budget is 10 m yet we were willing to pay 15 for renato?
Above all, there is a massive difference between the profit plan and the finance plan. That alone is contrary to any "budget" thesis. A framework will have been set for both, but it changes regularly.

Journalists don't seem to know that. In any case, all reports on a possible budget are nonsense.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@mods

ban me until AOC is removed from public office

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
@mods

ban me until AOC is removed from public office
Nooooooo
she is never leaving hipster bitches will vote for her till great America is Venezuela in wealth.

I am sorry Paton this is a rare L for you like your daddy’s in American civil war.

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kessie lost at the end of last season, Renato Sanches lost, moved to Paris Saint-Germain , Milan are looking for a midfielder to be able to field in the median of Stefano Pioli 's 4-2-3-1 , despite there is no numerical urgency , given the presence of Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Bakayoko. There are many profiles followed by Maldini and Massara , from players already known in Serie A, such as Tameze of Verona , to lesser-known names, such as Onyedika of Midtjilland. At the moment, for none of these players there is a negotiation underway.

Milan, the names followed for the midfield​

Maldini and Massara do not stop. After the official De Ketelaere arrived in recent days, the managers of Milan are at work to bring Stefano Pioli a new midfielder to be deployed in the 4-2-3-1. Players, those listed below, who have impressed the Rossoneri management.
  • Raphael Onyedika
One of the names followed by Milan for the midfield is that of Raphael Onyedika. Owned by Midtjilland, the 2001 class of Nigerian nationality, 184 centimeters tall, has played 53 games for the Danes, scoring 4 goals in the last two seasons.
  • Ibrahima Sissoko
Born in 1997, Ibrahima Sissoko has been playing for Strasbourg since the 2018/19 season. For the midfielder, 4 appearances in the Under 21 of France, there are 126 career games in Ligue 1, with 5 goals scored.
  • John Onana
We remain in France, moving to Bordeaux, where Jean Onana plays. Born in 2000, of Cameroonian nationality, he played 23 games last season in Ligue 1, which ended with relegation. The midfielder, 9 appearances with the Cameroon national team, would meet his former teammate, Adli, at Milan.
  • Adrian Tameze
In all likelihood, that of the Verona midfielder is the best known name to the Italian public. Cameroonian, born in 1994, Tameze has been playing in Veneto since 2020. Owner with both Juric and Tudor, the midfielder boasts 78 matches in Serie A, enriched by 5 goals.

- Di Marzio
There is a slight lack of imagination with these targets tbh :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
🗣 Pioli on De Ketelaere: “He is intelligent and has great talent, you can see how he touches the ball: elegant, beautiful to look at. Origi told me 'Half Havertz and half Kaka'. It can become European top. He will play for a few minutes in Vicenza and once with Pergolettese "[gds] #sempremilan

Status
Not open for further replies.