Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Has Bonucci at Milan vibes.

Hopefully it ends the same way for them bc we got fleeced on Bonucci and then Caldara
Allegri is a blessing for us.
Pair him with whoever is their sporting director, heaven.

Vlahovic, Bremer…I don’t know about “Of Mary” yet, but these are players that are guaranteed to struggle in Allegri’s football.
And those are 2 expensive buys. Great job.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I was watching the Man U-Brighton game earlier.
200.gif

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Allegri is a blessing for us.
Pair him with whoever is their sporting director, heaven.

Vlahovic, Bremer…I don’t know about “Of Mary” yet, but these are players that are guaranteed to struggle in Allegri’s football.
And those are 2 expensive buys. Great job.

I wouldnt count anyone out yet, and preseason is not the biggest tell all. Personally i dont think Allegri is the man for the job. His success has come from getting championship teams and this juve team has lost most of its backbone, plus ive always got the impression that he struggles with youth. Another trophyless season and they’ll loose their edge.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Best Defender in Italy :ibralol:
Could easily adapt to our 2 CB system :yikes:

Not to discount Bremer mistakes here but Bonnuci is nowhere to be found in like half of the defensive actions in the fist half.
Same shit his whole career... Every coach has to shield him like he's some Beckenbauer or something.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What happened with Inter? Do they still need to sell a player or are they holding weddings at San Siro?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I wouldnt count anyone out yet, and preseason is not the biggest tell all. Personally i dont think Allegri is the man for the job. His success has come from getting championship teams and this juve team has lost most of its backbone, plus ive always got the impression that he struggles with youth. Another trophyless season and they’ll loose their edge.
Sure. We all start with 0 point.
My evaluation of Allegri is and has always been, he can only do with a team far ahead the others. 2011 Milan and his previous Juve wins were against virtually no competition.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
How do you know?
If you had to guess the extracurricular activities of a guy who has an Oprah gif for every situation....would you think he's drowing in poon?
Qaas the kind of dude who snaps his fingers while he talks :proud:
Kinda like...
OX3.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Not to discount Bremer mistakes here but Bonnuci is nowhere to be found in like half of the defensive actions in the fist half.
Same shit his whole career... Every coach has to shield him like he's some Beckenbauer or something.
I don’t rate him at all, but Signing Romagnoli for free would have been a better deal for them. Not just economically, but better fit period.
Not only they needed someone to play on the left but he is also perfect for Allegri’s (disgusting) brand of football. Sit back, heavily Tactical football. That seems to exactly where Bremer’s weakness lies.

It’s almost like they (Juve) said “let’s get a player completely opposite of what we need so we can play on his weaknesses”

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I don’t rate him at all, butt Signing Romagnoli for free would have been a better deal for them. Not just economically, but better fit period.
Not only they needed someone to play on the left but he is also perfect for Allegri’s (disgusting) brand of football. Sit back, heavily Tactical football. That seems to exactly what Bremer’s weakness lies.

It’s almost like they (Juve) said “let’s get a player completely opposite of what we need so we can play on his weaknesses”
roma wanted lazio

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not by choice. I know 0 Italian league fans let alone AC Milan fans. I hangout with a Man City fan, a Liverpool, an Arsenal fan and an Alianza Lima fan from Peru. 😂
I "cheer" for Man U, Chelsea and Universitario (Peru) just out of spite. 😂

Zvoneontology

Primavera
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the weird game that was played today?

The main thing I want to is this: I saw the highlight video with both CDK and Adli playing. Does anyone know what positions they each played?

This was our starting XI against Pergolettese:

Tatarusanu; Florenzi, Kjaer, Gabbia, Ballo-Toure; Krunic, Pobega; Saelemaekers, De Ketelaere, Adli; Lazetic.

Adli started in LW. De Ketelaere started as CAM.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Not by choice. I know 0 Italian league fans let alone AC Milan fans. I hangout with a Man City fan, a Liverpool, an Arsenal fan and an Alianza Lima fan from Peru. 😂
I "cheer" for Man U, Chelsea and Universitario (Peru) just out of spite. 😂
And you should not try to find them, Serie A fans (the non Milan) is the wrost IMO :lol:

Wait till you meet dedicated Romanisti, they are the most annoying, can't resist to mention "Totti" on every single football discussions.

PL Fans is funny, especially gooners, they can change clubs in the matter of minutes. Sometimes they wont admit that they support Arsenal. As for Utd fans, i love them when they're losing (within these past few years), hated them when they "seems" on top (not actually on top) . It's easy to make fum of them,

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If you had to guess the extracurricular activities of a guy who has an Oprah gif for every situation....would you think he's drowing in poon?
Qaas the kind of dude who snaps his fingers while he talks :proud:
Kinda like...
OX3.gif
@Qaas look who got your back. 😂

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
This was our starting XI against Pergolettese:

Tatarusanu; Florenzi, Kjaer, Gabbia, Ballo-Toure; Krunic, Pobega; Saelemaekers, De Ketelaere, Adli; Lazetic.

Adli started in LW. De Ketelaere started as CAM.

Oh that's interesting. Thanks for sharing!
I think we'll be saying a lot of interchanging of positions this season, especially in attack. Both in the starting lineup and during games.

Other teams have no idea what's gonna hit them.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And you should not try to find them, Serie A fans (the non Milan) is the wrost IMO :lol:

Wait till you meet dedicated Romanisti, they are the most annoying, can't resist to mention "Totti" on every single football discussions.

PL Fans is funny, especially gooners, they can change clubs in the matter of minutes. Sometimes they wont admit that they support Arsenal. As for Utd fans, i love them when they're losing (within these past few years), hated them when they "seems" on top (not actually on top) . It's easy to make fum of them,
The most annoying fans I've met are Roma and man I fans. Especially back home in Lebanon lol

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like I said MURDERER :thumbsup:
I really want Lazetic to stay, at least until Ibra recovers.

I think with Giroud and Origi and all the games that will be played before the WC, he'll get a good amount of minutes.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
What shinter got to do with us
We are Champions team that always were and will try abd play for cl
Dont look at those fuckers
We needed to invest more this summer that is it
did you ever investing money on something?

*just curious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule