• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
So Aresnal supporters are willing to exchange Tonali with Lokonga. So nice of them!

How delusional you have got to be - to become an EPL club supporter? This is absurd, to say the least.
I love delusional people. They are funny. Sad is that I dont have time for them.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Aresnal supporters are willing to exchange Tonali with Lokonga. So nice of them!

How delusional you have got to be - to become an EPL club supporter? This is absurd, to say the least.
Reason I dislike EPL more than anything else yes even Juve and Inter. The level of delusion is unprecedented

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

Prosecutor La Ferla: "Young people are leaving Serie A for non-top-tier clubs: it must make us think"​

Outside of us you got to be 28 and over to play for a Top Tier Italian club.

Serie A really needs Milan to win Serie A for the next couple of years and the CL for the rest to follow suite.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monty balotelli Pirlo DE Jong De rossi Buffon Nesta Maldini Baresi Cannavaro
I tried out Voot. You can cast it if you load it on a chrome tab on your phone and then choose the option to cast your phone screen ( not the tab or the app ).

I don't live in India but I used a VPN, Though it didn't work so well; maybe the VPNs India connection was slow. Then I subscribed to Paramount plus and used that instead.

Why not just get a iptv subscription????

Has all the channels and more !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well, searching Waffle House incidents even this week there are parking lot shootings, violence in stores sending people to hospital. Is there a reason specifically Waffle House, or are many US chains prone to this kind of stuff? Where would other chains like McDonalds, KFC, etc sit on the scale of "You can eat in peace" to "You can eat but you may end up with $1,000,000 in medical bills or dead"?
I was gonna type something up but this article sums it up nicely..

This article sums it up nicely. https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/why-are-so-many-crimes-committed-waffle-houses

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Eating out in Europe:

- Not fearing for my life
- I pay the bill and leave a tip if good service (workers are paid an actual living)
- Healthy options in most places, not majorly obese populations

Eating out in the US:

- Can be shot or stabbed upon entering the premise, in some cases in the car park
- Forced to leave tips because a) minimum wage rules in the US (to my knowledge) are fucked up and b) the waiter/ress may hunt you down for not leaving one
- One large US-sized meal is enough to risk any persons cholesterol

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

It could of been worse. They could of said Xhaka.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I've heard it all. IHOP, Denny's and Waffle House ... the ghetto breakfast trio. 😂

@Hitchens ...these people are not your friends. People get shot at waffle houses in the US. Just google it. 😂 Better go to an Eggspectations, First Watch or Another Broken Egg. I'm not from GA but you should find at least one of those chains in GA.
Hitches look up Anthony bourdain take on Waffle House, don’t listen to them. You can easily find one where you won’t get shot. Some of them yea you might want to stay away.

First watch sucks, epitome of paying for the decor and getting average food.
If you aren't looking for some bougie overpriced breakfast or doing an exotic brunch I really don't see the issue with IHOP

You won't be disappointed as nothing sucks and your belly will be full....on to the day.
You can obviously get better food at unique small business diners but then you have to know the area well.

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monty balotelli Pirlo DE Jong De rossi Buffon Nesta Maldini Baresi Cannavaro
I tried out Voot. You can cast it if you load it on a chrome tab on your phone and then choose the option to cast your phone screen ( not the tab or the app ).

I don't live in India but I used a VPN, Though it didn't work so well; maybe the VPNs India connection was slow. Then I subscribed to Paramount plus and used that instead.

Supersport
Bt sports
Sky sport 7 bein nz
Bein australia

All will show serieA and coppa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I think it's awesome that (apparently) Ibra's sons have signed for Milan youth teams. Would be great if they actually end up in the first team and hopefully do better than Paolo's sons.

Forza Rossoneri

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Voot sucks, but cannot complain as they were the ones who at least bought the rights for the league. At one point, it felt no one is going to bid for Serie A here in India.
You said it ...they bought

Yes and no. Game time i don't like doing these hacks. But thanks. I ll see if I could get paramount.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we have any Greeks here? A friend would like to take her older parents for a vacation to Milos, but she’s never been to Greece and isn’t sure whether it’s an appropriate island for that kind of leisure. She expects chill time, good food and drinks and especially not drunken Brits.

EDIT: Shit, just noticed I posted this in a commode. Sorrey

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Do we have any Greeks here? A friend would like to take her older parents for a vacation to Milos, but she’s never been to Greece and isn’t sure whether it’s an appropriate island for that kind of leisure. She expects chill time, good food and drinks and especially not drunken Brits.

EDIT: Shit, just noticed I posted this in a commode. Sorrey
I'm from Greece.
It's one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Plain and simple.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is already thinking about Milan. What the fuck is Barcelona going to do in 2 days, 2 fucking days with all these lawsuits? Win all the lawsuits, have the sued players willingly terminate their contracts and walk away, lower the wage bill and register the newly signed players??? All of that in 2 days? If Barcelona could do that this organization is truly more than just a football club. I don't know what the fuck "more than a football club" actually means in the first place. Fucking garbage cliché. Fucking piece of shit.

Unless Laporta can prove that the players being sued and Bartomeu TEAMED UP to fuck the club over, he'd better spare himself a few years of life by backing down.

Now come back crawling Kessie. Pre-season is well over across Europe. Nobody is going to integrate him in their system unless it is a system he is familiar with, ie. AC Milan. Even if there is a club that is going to adopt him at this point of time he will either:
1. Not get the salary he wants, or
2. Sit on the bench and fight for a starting position

Being a free agent is not as cool as he thought. If he was truly highly demanded among top clubs, he would not have ended up at Barcelona in the first place.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Yes

The 18 minute video with focus on his dribbling is here. There are other videos (up to 50 minutes) on his passing, def duels and more, I can upload later, but depends if people have time to watch.

This is great and much better than Youtube videos. Do you have it from WyScout or a similar platform? Very hard to get access to those sites (unless you pay crazy money for it).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Good read, thank you. Makes sense given the indicators as to the high rates of crime but still so foreign to me. First-world country where crime on that level at fast food restaurants is a daily issue. :lol:

Yea, the hood/ghetto in cities isn’t really first world

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I think it's awesome that (apparently) Ibra's sons have signed for Milan youth teams. Would be great if they actually end up in the first team and hopefully do better than Paolo's sons.
Children of famous players could never repeat the success of their fathers
There was only one exception and that person was Paolo Maldini :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm going to walk 15 minutes to a restaurant area for dinner afterwards. If I get shot, it's been a plesh folks.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is already thinking about Milan. What the fuck is Barcelona going to do in 2 days, 2 fucking days with all these lawsuits? Win all the lawsuits, have the sued players willingly terminate their contracts and walk away, lower the wage bill and register the newly signed players??? All of that in 2 days? If Barcelona could do that this organization is truly more than just a football club. I don't know what the fuck "more than a football club" actually means in the first place. Fucking garbage cliché. Fucking piece of shit.

Unless Laporta can prove that the players being sued and Bartomeu TEAMED UP to fuck the club over, he'd better spare himself a few years of life by backing down.

Now come back crawling Kessie. Pre-season is well over across Europe. Nobody is going to integrate him in their system unless it is a system he is familiar with, ie. AC Milan. Even if there is a club that is going to adopt him at this point of time he will either:

Being a free agent is not as cool as he thought. If he was truly highly demanded among top clubs, he would not have ended up at Barcelona in the first place.
Man United.

Stupid enough to pay him what he wants.

Don’t have a playing style that he needs to learn. He can just walk in and be their best player.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan - Udinese is/will be sold out.

Milan - Bologna almost sold out
FZ0TxKuXwAA6Clu

Milan - Inter, a month away, soon to be sold out
FZ0T-kLWIAEYnDw

I love my club ❤️
And thats why they deserve more top signings

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I think there is no chance of Kessie coming back. He already has a perfect happy ending with Milan.

He would choose other EPL clubs (Chelsea, Manu, Spur, or even Arsenal) over coming back to us with lower wage.

I believe Barca will find a solution eventually. The worst case is Kessie could miss up to 5 League matches.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule