Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
patosheva predicted this months ago
673341e0-6ba7-46cb-9384-7d408abeb7bf_text.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
when i was a kid and mcdonalds was a "new" thing, getting happy meals used to be like a once per month, expensive treat type of thing :lol:

a mcdonalds burger was at least 3 times as expensive and half as big as what small fast food places sold
For us, we ate at Popeyes, Church’s and Burger King. McDonald was always considered fancier and expensive if you look at amount of food vs money spent

Freakin Popeyes man, I lived on their specials back in the days. Now it’s not even that “special” anymore

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is great and much better than Youtube videos. Do you have it from WyScout or a similar platform? Very hard to get access to those sites (unless you pay crazy money for it).
Yeah, its from Wyscout platform. (Trial).

Its better because it covers more than just highlights.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is that we have been playing great for 2.5 seasons at this point. It’s not like we came out of nowhere last year. Despite probably the worst casualty list since WWI and the referees literally robbing us of points over the previous 2 seasons, we’ve amassed more points than anyone other than Inter.

It’s all good, though. Let us be the underdog, this squad will take it personally.
I also don't understand it the same way you don't.

It is because we don't buy known players. So they simply don't rate us.

If we buy finished we'll known players like pogba dybala, then we become favorites

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Francesco Camarda at La Giovane Italia: "Tifo #Milan since I went to the stadium for the first time at the age of 6. I am inspired by Ronaldo Il Fenomeno. Currently my point of reference is Benzema but temperamentally I admire Ibra: he has a winning mentality ".

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I also don't understand it the same way you don't.

It is because we don't buy known players. So they simply don't rate us.

If we buy finished we'll known players like pogba dybala, then we become favorites
@Balo45 said it well. Those who know ball take us seriously, uninformed nitwits don't.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
@Balo45 said it well. Those who know ball take us seriously, uninformed nitwits don't.
i think its as simple as those that have watched the team know. a lot of fans on the internet probably dont watch games...of their own team even

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
For us, we ate at Popeyes, Church’s and Burger King. McDonald was always considered fancier and expensive if you look at amount of food vs money spent

Freakin Popeyes man, I lived on their specials back in the days. Now it’s not even that “special” anymore
Growing up - going to the US was for shopping or vacation so we would go to many of these places because we saw the commercials everyday on satellite tv and wanted to try them and also because it was fast and you knew what you were getting. There wasnt any internet reviews to tell you the best places to try so my parents would set aside maybe one or two nights to try more upscale places to eat but mostly it was ihop / dennys breakfast -> shop shop shop -> mall food or fast food for lunch -> shop shop shop.
Other trips were ihop -> disney world / busch garden etc -> some restaurant in kissime for dinner

These were the great times in 80s and 90s when money went far because we werent that well off.

One thing about the US, you can stay on schedule and maximise your time :lol::lol::lol:
When we went to Milan a few year ago it was lets check reviews or just try a place and hope -> never knew how quick service may be.
Also the fact that we were looking for big lunches where they have small lunches and many places had limited menus for those hours with full service for dinner :lol::lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
i think its as simple as those that have watched the team know. a lot of fans on the internet probably dont watch games...of their own team even
Check score and watch highlights, then brag to friends about how their team "dominated"

Its why I dont let certain people know I follow football, just to avoid those poor conversations.

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
When i was young and i would ask for mcdonalds my dad would smack the shit out of me

I ate only old bread and water and thats why im now so powerful
That’s like my diet now (other than breakfast) 🍞+💧= Lager

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Francesco Camarda at La Giovane Italia: "Tifo #Milan since I went to the stadium for the first time at the age of 6. I am inspired by Ronaldo Il Fenomeno. Currently my point of reference is Benzema but temperamentally I admire Ibra: he has a winning mentality ".
I'm just hoping that you'll become a Messi-like figure for us, Camarda, no pressure.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I summon thee, Americans. Let's have som fun until the Europeans(fucking losers) wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule