Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunaly we dont compete with city scouting
We competr with city GROUP wich consists of 10 clubs all with their own networks...designed to funnel as much money into man city ....like red bull group and many other groups

Its all very extensive and disgusting

You’ll be disappointed to know that this is our plan also. Gerry specifically mentioned that having a network of teams all working together is part of the long term plan, with Milan at the top of his pyramid. Toulouse already part of the network.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
"Portuguese Mbappe" was also a definition of Boban at the time of his purchase from Lille. PSG likes Rafa Leao, true, as well as many big Europeans. The #Milan does not want to sell it, the only valuation is the 150 million of the clause (scoop @cmdotcom )

150 mil is too low for Leao in the current market.
Man city spent 100 mil for a Useless overrated player like grealish !

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Verse #MilanUdinese : returns to group #Giroud but will be #Rebic starting from the beginning. Also #Origi will be on the bench and ready to make his debut.

Likely:

Maignan
Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Theo
Bennacer, Krunic
Messias Brahim Leao
Rebic

@MilanNewsit

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not signing Ndicka for free. We won't offer anything more than 3 m net and 3-4-5 m for his agent. Literally every PL team can and will offer more if they decide to send a bid. We either buy him now for 10-11 m or we look elsewhere.

I watched him against Madrid and I can't say he impressed me with anything to be honest. The guy is super big and kind of clumsy due to his size. We need such a player who can dominate the aerials, but I am not sure how he will manage the rest of our play.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Player - Contract
Maignan - 2026
Theo - 2026
Kalulu - 2025*
Tomori - 2027
Tonali - 2026
Bennacer - 2024*
Adli - 2026
CDK - 2027
Leao - 2024*

If we extend the ones marked with *, we will start a dynasty.
I marvel at that list of players and what it cost in today’s market to assemble. Trying to enjoy every match we get with this group. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
an article on derbyderbyderby by max bambara
It's almost scary how well we do this. Like we give the player who rejects us a kiss of death and move on.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Seems like Palomino have tested positive for doping.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not signing Ndicka for free. We won't offer anything more than 3 m net and 3-4-5 m for his agent. Literally every PL team can and will offer more if they decide to send a bid. We either buy him now for 10-11 m or we look elsewhere.

I watched him against Madrid and I can't say he impressed me with anything to be honest. The guy is super big and kind of clumsy due to his size. We need such a player who can dominate the aerials, but I am not sure how he will manage the rest of our play.
as we saw this summer, not everyone wants to play in average/bottom epl club even for bigger paycheck
Second, it might be just a ploy, to force Eintracht to lower demands
or they can agree now for next year. Can't put it on paper of course, but it's possible

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Player - Contract
Maignan - 2026
Theo - 2026
Kalulu - 2025*
Tomori - 2027
Tonali - 2026
Bennacer - 2024*
Adli - 2026
CDK - 2027
Leao - 2024*

If we extend the ones marked with *, we will start a dynasty.
And if we didnt Brk & Sam will start textassy.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's almost scary how well we do this. Like we give the player who rejects us a kiss of death and move on.
I’ve been giving it some thought lately and I think it demonstrates the strength of Pioli’s system. Many of the players we’ve failed to sign have disappointed elsewhere while almost every player we have signed has succeeded under Pioli. I think many of the players on that list would have succeeded here.

Milan presently has the best environment in Europe to develop players in that 18-22 range. You can argue that there is another club doing it as well, but no one has done it better over the last few years. The club has turned player after player into stars.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This "vulture talked about him first" or "vulture was scouting him a long time ago" is just getting ridiculous now. We all know he doesn't watch all these games and that he just copy pastes 'his' prospects from the internet or some social medium like twitter or whatever.

You doubt VultureScouting?

You don't deserve this Milan team assembled by him :head:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Tonali to the weekly Seven: "My father passed on Milanism to me. There was no possibility of reaching #Milan at 10: I arrived at the right time. And I want to stay". On the reduction in salary to remain Rossoneri: "It was the right thing to do".

:proud: :proud: :proud:

Screenshot_20220812-145135_Twitter.jpg

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just 28h before our first match.

We are 16 matches undefeated and 6 wins in row. Let's make it 17 and 7

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This "vulture talked about him first" or "vulture was scouting him a long time ago" is just getting ridiculous now. We all know he doesn't watch all these games and that he just copy pastes 'his' prospects from the internet or some social medium like twitter or whatever.
Its still first first to the forum :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop hating

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
You on board for a Fofana loan?
Just posted it because of Mike.
I don’t believe he is a target, because of his age and potential transfer fee.
Sanches was the only name I wanted… Maldini can bring whoever. I’m sure it’d be the right one.
I must say though, I must be watching the videos the wrong way but that Onyedika kid, not impressed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.