Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
And you posters who were saying pobega could replace kessie… dont try that again

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hey, remember. This will be Brahim's season & not just for 2 months this time.
May 26, 2022
I'll say it now.

Brahim Diaz will become a different player over the summer. From next season, he'll maintain the form he showed at the start of this season.

Don't underestimate his talent and especially those Pioli pre-season sessions.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Last season the defence is our STRENGTH, but with just a few touches is looks like our WEAKNESS already compare to our attack.

Pioli + MMM is really a magician.

*but damn you Pioli what a disrespect throwing every new signing without subbed in Adli.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
CDK looks super talented, you can see he has the magic.

But dear god Messias is awful, I can’t watch another season with him and Saele

Pobega looks very lead footed also, I guess he’s not match fit yet

A fit rebic is like a new signing

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Could only watch the second half.. expected the team to be rusty and to struggle vs a physical team like Udinese.. but from what I saw the team looked pretty good.. especially since CDK came on.. some nice passes..
Biggest negative Calabria giving away the ball with unnecessary long balls, Leao looked very off colour, especially there was a Udinese chance in which he did not track back.. commentary said he was very poor in first half.. but in second half, i thought he was decent in attack.. looked less involved though.. Messias did press well and put some good passes. Bennacer was awesome in second half. CDK too had a great cameo.
Pobega was off position wise and looked slow.. Krunic made us look more secure.. i expect our midfield to be 10x better with Tonali in though.
Diaz did get involved in 2 goals but his passing/decision making is still off.. CDK immediately showed what we are lacking with Diaz on the field..
A fit Rebic is big plus from last season.. hopefully he stays fit for full season.. he scored 10 goals each in 2 half seasons.. i think he could be our top scorer with a full season of games..
Overall, first games are never easy..
But what impressed me was the team looks a lot more confident than last season.. title has given them a lot of self belief.
Forza Milan

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
And you posters who were saying pobega could replace kessie… dont try that again
Early days and only a few minutes but… he looked really poor today

We still need a RW, CM, CB who are starter level players

I’m not sure where this leaves Adli. Ideally he is groomed into a CM because he isn’t going to see much game time behind Charles

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Peoples Champ RnB.png

Mods what are you....
Peoples Champ.jpg

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pobega was unserious today, however if you watched Milan last season, Kessie was also unserious for many games. Pobega can grow with time and Pioli will nurture him well.
I know you want to be optimistic and all but Pobega can't replace Kessie. Will take him years to get to Kessie's level. It took Kessie years to get to the level he's at today. We need a CM. Pobega shouldn't be more than 5th choice.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Depends if you compare him to last seasons Kessie or the season before last seasons Kessie.

Today he looked super wack. But last season he owned Kessie both times we played Torino. So... Let's not burn that kid already.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Pobega was unserious today, however if you watched Milan last season, Kessie was also unserious for many games. Pobega can grow with time and Pioli will nurture him well.
Kessie underperformed compared to his wc 2020/21 season, but he still had some outstanding performances. And we are not going to ignore how he stepped up when we needed him the most towards the end of the season. He was the reason pioli could unleash theo and leao on the oppositions.

@Alo88

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Early days and only a few minutes but… he looked really poor today

We still need a RW, CM, CB who are starter level players

I’m not sure where this leaves Adli. Ideally he is groomed into a CM because he isn’t going to see much game time behind Charles
Very disappointed to not have seen Adli. He has won my heart over in such a short time it's crazy. I want him and CDK (seemingly they have already build a magical chemistry) together soon.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wtf is this shit.
Lukaku just scored after a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule