• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Reminds me of no one so much as Verratti. Tenacious in defense and great in possession. That ball to Messias was a reminder that he can play exceptional long balls, which you referred to as “some Pirlo shit” earlier.

I love watching him play, and I hope he reaches his full potential, because I believe he can be one of the very best mids in the world.
Yeah he needs to be aggressive. Even Krunic goes forward like a mad man. We are a fast team only fast team in Serie A. Bennacer can control the ball so he needs to release the ball fast and long not sideways pass to Calabria.
Bennacer is xavi lite with less progression but way more defensive. Sign the contract Ismael. We don’t pass for the sake of passing.

He is a baby at 24 but if he doesn’t sign a contract he is Hakan to me.

He had two or three key passes which are needed when Adli or Gullit are not playing

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fuck you to death merda.
If God exists, I hope he brings all the bad luck of the world on you.
I don't have the worst to describe how much I want them to fail.
Motherfucking players, sons of WHORES

need more of this up in this place

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli didn’t give a single fuck about Udinese today. We were suicidally aggressive at times, confident in Kalulu and Tomori’s ability to cover AND our ability to hit back if we gave up a goal.

He won’t be happy about the 3 headers we conceded today (2 goals and 1 save by Maignan), but otherwise despite being very aggressive we were mostly dominant defensively.

I love the savage, aggressive nature of our defense. Hunting in packs at times, but attacking the ball even in 1v1 situations. Theo was alone on an island multiple times and still attacked/won the ball.

I love our style. It’s so perfectly suits this club.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli didn’t give a single fuck about Udinese today. We were suicidally aggressive at times, confident in Kalulu and Tomori’s ability to cover AND our ability to hit back if we gave up a goal.

He won’t be happy about the 3 headers we conceded today (2 goals and 1 save by Maignan), but otherwise despite being very aggressive we were mostly dominant defensively.

I love the savage, aggressive nature of our defense. Hunting in packs at times, but attacking the ball even in 1v1 situations. Theo was alone on an island multiple times and still attacked/won the ball.

I love our style. It’s so perfectly suits this club.
In theory I like it but we only played this high against sassulo may be pioli is a made man so he wants to be Zemen which I don’t mind. Till tonali comes back some caution wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
We should try Diaz on the right. Messias the pre season hero looks woefully out of depth at this level.

Diaz deserves another start next game but CDK is too good to bench for the sake of meritocracy

Selling Saele to free up funds should be #1 priority

Our goal is a deep CL run and I’m judging our squad based on that

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yelp, just ordered half a pound of chicken nuggets as a night snack. It appeared I am destined to become fat if I don't excercise... vigorously, which I will and must :b:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We should try Diaz on the right. Messias the pre season hero looks woefully out of depth at this level.

Diaz deserves another start next game but CDK is too good to bench for the sake of meritocracy

Selling Saele to free up funds should be #1 priority

Our goal is a deep CL run and I’m judging our squad based on that
Messias just came back from a knock, so I’m not going to be too critical of his performance. He and Leao had off days, it happens.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
leaf what does man utd's formation have to do with ac milan's formation?
you are confused, possibly ********
Forgive leaf he loves wingers.

At least he is not wild who hates Sharles because he is handsome like Carlos Milan and taller than combined height of barca

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watch how passive Theo was because Calabria was running up and down. It does affect Leao too. He will be fine, he brought down the ball in the box like Ibra

Leao almost scored at 65 with that lunge. Leao is fine

here‘s my theory on him

when Leao gets mad, he fucks the other team up

no bullshit, I believe the opposing coaches tell their players to leave him alone. No stupid fouls. Don’t try to ‘get in his head‘. Leave him alone

once you piss him off, his attitude changes and he just explodes.

He scores for fun at times but when he gets mad, its game over

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Forgive leaf he loves wingers.

At least he is not wild who hates Sharles because he is handsome like Carlos Milan and taller than combined height of barca
Maldini signed long before those games.
He truly believe in him & Diaz.
He should be held accountable same way as we praise him for Theo.
CDK can be the amazing spider man but if he aint a RW then that a stupid mistake.
:ibralol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the fuck am I watching the rest of the first half lol. Forwarding to the 45th minute.
Are you literally giving us a play by play on your evening?

not mad… impressed sort of

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gullit comes in Krunic goes back to pair with Ismael as dm. Rade Intercepts the ball near our box Sharles take 2 steps which is 20 meter and a beautiful long pass to Giroud. Immense this is what you want no Tika Taka just central penetration. Maldini was begging to Bruges like fiend for next Ballondor winner. Ciao Stephanie

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watching the reply myself now lol

The play leading up to the penalty was crisp and beautiful. Calabria entry to Rebic, first time pass to Diaz, who made that nice move and got a great shot off from a difficult angle. Calabria continued his run perfectly into space and found the ball.

Calabria should have scored lol

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
here‘s my theory on him

when Leao gets mad, he fucks the other team up

no bullshit, I believe the opposing coaches tell their players to leave him alone. No stupid fouls. Don’t try to ‘get in his head‘. Leave him alone

once you piss him off, his attitude changes and he just explodes.

He scores for fun at times but when he gets mad, its game over
You're right, he's the Broly of football

*sorry for non-DB fans

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it is indisputable...if there is one past ac milan player you would compare to the west flemish charles de ketelaere? literally ruud gullit
six foot 4
pressing
elegance
athleticism
je ne sais quoi

He's 6'4"!? Yeah we gotta develop him into a CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule