The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
so, i cant verify, but apparently this Thaiw cat's name is pronounced exactly like the italian "ciao"

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Malick Thiaw will join Milan from Schalke for €10M+€2M add ons. He will fly to Milano today to complete the move

No idea who this guy is

But if its like CDK then lets go

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Malick Thiaw will join Milan from Schalke for €10M+€2M add ons. He will fly to Milano today to complete the move

No idea who this guy is

I thought it was 5/6m. So we do have more than 5m to spend!

Also makes me consider the possibility that a CM won't come at this point.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score

No idea who this guy is

I Thought Paolo has No money

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Me
I Thought heart attack

I thought it was the previous injury, but then he indicated his neck and I assumed someone must have elbowed him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I quite liked Pobega yesterday, still believe he can be a good rotational player for us. He had some important defensive interventions, and was calm on the ball. He seemed ready for minutes. One more DM of that caliber, or better would be nice, but I'm not that worried if Pobega keeps improving.
He didn't run funny, so a definite improvement.

In all seriousness, he did well but overall Bologna were limited in their chances. I wonder how he'd fare against a better side.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
10 million plus 2, we are so rich... And folk thought we were broke 😉

Look I don't mind splashing the cash when needed, but there's also value in being shrewd with money in a crazy market that still hasn't stabilized after that covid malarky.

Maldini likes an opportunity as much as he likes working in the dark, so this coming week should be fun with rumours coming out of so called folk in the knows asses 💪

I think the CL draw was a good one and I hope MMM are allowed to strengthen the 2 areas we still need now... We do need bodies out though!

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mathias Pogba, the brother of Paul Pogba, announces that he will soon make "big revelations" about his brother, the lawyer heiress of Raiola and Paul Pogba's agent, Rafaela Pimenta, and… Kylian Mbappé.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
That is hilarious. They need any reason to try and validate why we "won" as if we shouldn't have. Plenty of players do this and don't get sent off. They should speak more about their actions that go unpunished than those of other teams. Maybe they would realize they are the lucky ones after all.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

No idea who this guy is

His price is doubled? 🤔

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score

Outrageous press :lol:

Really curious how this holds up vs the European elite

the kit tho

a927be8b743d8de22c308d18f42cd733.gif

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
bonucci is a cunt and one of the worst defenders i've ever seen , he's so overrated . Romagnoli was teaching him how to defend.
to be fair, I always thought Romagnoli was quite a decent CB. He was just a really bad fit for Pioli's high line football because he's simply too slow. With that said, yes Bonbon has always been way too overrated.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
bonucci is a cunt and one of the worst defenders i've ever seen , he's so overrated . Romagnoli was teaching him how to defend.
Bonucchi has one good atribute. He has good crosses from defensive lain. Ok it was long time ago xD.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Outrageous press :lol:

Really curious how this holds up vs the European elite

It's always the question. This is why teams like Leipzig fail in the CL, you can always counter a press with great ball playing CBs and technical midfielders. Once they overcome it you need to be able to defend in another way. We will probably suffer a bit when asked to defend low.

Our kind of press is also a bit different than how the Germans do it. It's a mix between a man oriented system (Atalanta) and a ball oriented system (RB). We kind of take the best of both and limit the weakness. We can do this because of Kalulu/Tomori and even Maignan to an extent.

For Serie A, it's going to be a feast.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Thiaw deal proves that even the best insiders and journalists actually have no idea what is going on. Sure, there were links here and there (especially in January), but nobody knew about the actual negotiations before the deal was done.

Also means that we may have more money than everyone expects. I mean, how am I supposed to believe that journalist X knows the amount of money we have left available, when this same journalist had absolutely no idea that Thiaw was already a Milan player? I am praying that we drop out of nowhere some major money on this Joao Gomes fella (didn't know he existed 2 days ago, but I have full trust in our management and scouting) and he turns great in no time. Then the only position we would need to upgrade is the RW, but I guess we can wait until the winter market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule