Thiago Silva Thread

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol Robinho can party, joke, be fat at football and miss the goal... but he can't lead the team even close to what T. Silva can.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
he doesnt have the mentality to deal with high pressure. We all saw the fiasco of him at the world cup.

he can play football.. im not arguing about that.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
lol Robinho can party, joke, be fat at football and miss the goal... but he can't lead the team even close to what T. Silva can.

robinho doesnt have ibrahimovic at his side.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Now our homeboy just suffers from a case of lack of size in penis.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
twitter is attacking silva because he said PSG (champion in france for the last 3 years, quarter finalists in CL last year) is better than ManU (4th in England, Europe ?)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so.. our little defender now claiming that PSG is bigger than ManUnited.. ridiculous..

I hate the currently 'british football' specially manunited.. but this dumb saying this.. makes me a little angry.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
TSilly :lol:

He's gonna get ripped so badly now... I almost feel sorry for him.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
All he said was that Di Maria made a step up by moving to PSG, which he did. he's moving to a club that has the league in the bag before the season even starts and that can be considered a CL contender

he never compared man u's history to PSG's, that's just how man u fans mangled his quote so they can defend themselves

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All he said was that Di Maria made a step up by moving to PSG, which he did. he's moving to a club that has the league in the bag before the season even starts and that can be considered a CL contender

he never compared man u's history to PSG's, that's just how man u fans mangled his quote so they can defend themselves
in reality he knows he is playing for a team with any tradition.. nevermind.. i dont wanna talk about it anymore.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
?I was only training for six months, because when I arrived at Milan I couldn?t be registered, as I took them over the quota of foreign players,? Silva recalled, speaking to AS.

?With [Massimiliano] Allegri and [Carlo] Ancelotti I learned a lot. Then when I started playing I was beside Nesta, who had incredible class.

?It was a two-year Masters degree, and I improved a lot.?

The 31-year-old was asked why he decided to swap San Siro for Parc Des Princes in the summer of 2012.

?Everything happened very quickly. My time at Milan was running out, and I was struck by the project in Paris - winning the Champions League, making a strong team in Ligue 1 and defining an era.

?When I was at Milan we struggled to fight for titles [though they won the Scudetto in 2011], but I have great love and respect for Milan.?

http://www.football-italia.net/74578/silva-‘nesta-apprenticeship-milan’

Nesta :proud:

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
?I was only training for six months, because when I arrived at Milan I couldn?t be registered, as I took them over the quota of foreign players,? Silva recalled, speaking to AS.

?With [Massimiliano] Allegri and [Carlo] Ancelotti I learned a lot. Then when I started playing I was beside Nesta, who had incredible class.

?It was a two-year Masters degree, and I improved a lot.?

The 31-year-old was asked why he decided to swap San Siro for Parc Des Princes in the summer of 2012.

?Everything happened very quickly. My time at Milan was running out, and I was struck by the project in Paris - winning the Champions League, making a strong team in Ligue 1 and defining an era.

?When I was at Milan we struggled to fight for titles [though they won the Scudetto in 2011], but I have great love and respect for Milan.?

http://www.football-italia.net/74578/silva-‘nesta-apprenticeship-milan’

Nesta :proud:

What I feel like when someone mentions the Old Guard:

f587aceeb62410e9f18c55c991abb411.jpg

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
His wife took a photo with Ronaldo:))

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they discovered who soap the field in bueno aires..

BBmWSXF.img

CurvaSudMilano

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Abate Silva Zambrotta Gattuso Ambrosini Boateng Pato Robinho Inzaghi Shevchenko Kaka
Not cool bro, not cool.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
going for the title in half an hour
1896972_10154757640553298_1008199694568968034_n.png

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The battle for PSG captain Thiago Silva is intensifying ahead of the January market.

It emerged last week that Chelsea - via Antonio Conte - had made contact with Thiago Silva's representatives to register his interest. A gesture which has been appreciated by the Brazilian.

El Mundo Deportivo says Real Madrid are also keen, along with Juventus and former club AC Milan.

Thiago Silva is baulking at considering new contract talks as he's upset with PSG management for blocking him from playing Brazil at the Rio Olympics.

In France, they say the defender is warming to the prospect of London being his next destination.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Please come back home Thiago :proud: would be amazing to have him back.

Romagnoli - Silva partnership will own Serie A

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking cunte.

Actually, that is good news.
Probably Fassone told Cunt-e to stay the fuck away from Romagnoli.
Like I said before, at this point I do not really care for TSilly because he is not the same that he was when he left us but he has been missed.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"I hope to play up to 40," Silva told Canal Football Club.

"One of my idols at AC Milan, Paolo Maldini, has managed to do it. I had the chance to play with him [in] the last six months of his career.

"I saw how he was investing. I will follow his path and my body will tell me if I am able."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/news/silva-keen-emulate-maldinis-longevity

:proud:

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
Pls come back and captain us.

I like Abate but I don't see him in that role as first choice captain.

I don't care about Monto but he doesn't deserve to be our captain.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Captain material?:lol:

The crying little bitch who was too scared to take a PK?

The notorious slut who was flirting with Barca when he was a Milan player the same way he's flirting with us and Juve now?

Keep his massive salary demand and injuries away from this new era.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Captain material?:lol:

The crying little bitch who was too scared to take a PK?

The notorious slut who was flirting with Barca when he was a Milan player the same way he's flirting with us and Juve now?

Keep his massive salary demand and injuries away from this new era.

Lol, so much hate.

Would love him back

Schedule