Time To Sell?

Should Milan start work on totally revamping the team by selling a lot?

• No, we need to sign more. We have the resources.

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Yes, but we should sign too. We have alot of mediocre players.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Only selling some select players (like?) would do us great.

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
When the chips are down, you need to cut your loses and run! With the performances from Europe's top club worse than a club from a third division, the only plausible answer to fix the team for the future is sell some players.

The mindset and the atmosphere at the club is that of a wanting to sleep giant. Milan has indeed out performed so many clubs in the past 5 years, with very little silverware though, that I think it is time to send the players to find a new place to earn their livings. If you look at the team, there are a lot of players that are Champion's League winners, or/and World Cup winners atleast once. the only players giving it all on the pitch are the one that haven't achieved these awards. I for one believe that Kaka is leading the pack, with Gourcuff. They too haven't been exceptionally brilliant or anywhere near it as their performances depend upon the rest of the team.

Recently, Milan made the signings of Massimo Oddo from Lazio, Leonardo Grimi and Ronaldo from Real Madrid. Alot of our star players also extended their contract before the winter break, and only a few days have gone since Dida pledged till 2010.

I want to start this thread to ask you people to select players, not single player, but players that need to be transfer out of the team, and someone else to be brought in their place to help revive the team for the future, so we might challenge Europe after a good two years.

I think, the following players should be sold or asked to retire after the season, leaving aside the retire with favorite club thingie;

Valerio Fiori
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta
Paolo Maldini
Serginho
Favalli (wow, what a signing!)
Dario Simic
Massimo Ambrosini (great headers, but very sparse)
Andrea Pirlo (great set-piece dude, but has to go)
Clarence Seedorf (great career, but has to go)
Fillipo Inzaghi
Marco Borriello
Ricardo Oliviera

I know I will be tossed with a lot of shit, and bad words, but I really want the club to move forward from the 2-1 drubbing at Inter's hand. Inter might be making a million signings a year but this year they are reaping the fruits of transfering or benching non-performers at the same time.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
There is surely no doubt now that Milan need a overhaul/revamp/rejuvination or whatever you care to call it. The trouble is I really don't see a great deal of re-sale value in our squad. Kaka obviously is worth a fortune, but I doubt many would be happy to see him sold. Pirlo and Rino could also generate a lot of money, but not nearly enough on their own. The rest if we're honest can only fetch a couple of million a piece.

SehaxX

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sergej Barbarez, Safet Susic, Vedad Ibisevic, Maldini, Kaka, Sheva and Weah
ORez said:
Valerio Fiori
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta
Paolo Maldini
Serginho
Dario Simic
Fillipo Inzaghi
Marco Borriello
Ricardo Oliviera

I agree with you its time to change the team, you have a good list i only think Pirlo can stay he is the best DM in the world.

The defence is more then terrible we need young guys like Vidic, Terry, Lucio and so on.
I hope Galliani see the list and made some changes.

--------------------Boruc

---Oddo-----Terry----- Nesta----Janku

------------------Pirlo
----Gourcuff-------------Diarra(Malouda)

-----------:star: Kaka':star:

-------Villa-------------------Drogba

This can be the Milan of tomorrow.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess the problem is that sentimentality tends to rule the roost when it comes to resigning players. For that reason, we do keep certain guys around too long. It's as if Galliani feels like he's losing a security blanket; heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Maldini wound up playing into his 50s. We sure as hell shouldn't be resigning guys pushing 40; dare I say it, had Billy not signed that one-year extension, perhaps the 3-1 disaster against Roma might have turned out differently. On his day, Carlo can be a great tactician, but unfortunately he's overstayed his welcome by leaps and bounds. He's become one of the boys instead of the coach.

There are so many players out there who would love to play for a club as prestigious as ours, but that will never happen as long as we keep bringing back the same old faces and guarantee them first-team football that they wouldn't come within a mile of anywhere else (which, for example, I believe factored in Dida penning his extension). Meanwhile, we sign promising youngsters and then don't play them (Grimi, Gourcuff).

But until we get over our fear of the dreaded Transition Season and learn to let go of the past, big changes won't be happening anytime soon.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
Valerio Fiori (you don't play, just retire)
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta (he will retire, its official)
Serginho(injury kept him out the whol season, time to go)
Favalli
Cafu (great career, but its time to pack his bags)
Dario Simic
Clarence Seedorf (great career, but has to make space for gourcuff)
Marco Borriello
Ricardo Oliviera

these players should leave.

the following idealistic and realistic players should arrive

1. Barzagli (he'll go for cheap)
2. Amelia (^same)
3. Quagliarella (great skill and pace, not too expensive,young)

i realize theyre all italian, but hey, im a purist!

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
re_milan said:
Valerio Fiori (you don't play, just retire)
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta (he will retire, its official)
Serginho(injury kept him out the whol season, time to go)
Favalli
Cafu (great career, but its time to pack his bags)
Dario Simic
Clarence Seedorf (great career, but has to make space for gourcuff)
Marco Borriello
Ricardo Oliviera

these players should leave.

the following idealistic and realistic players should arrive

1. Barzagli (he'll go for cheap)
2. Amelia (^same)
3. Quagliarella (great skill and pace, not too expensive,young)

i realize theyre all italian, but hey, im a purist!

Agree, I however would bring in these players

-------------------Buffon-------------
--D.Alves----Nesta----Cannavaro----Janku
-----------------Gatusso-----------------
-------Pirlo--------------Deco-----------
--------Kaka---------Ronaldinho------
---------------Ronaldo/Villa------------

Impossible but my dream

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
See the problem is half of those players mentioned there are no longer "selling" material, that's truely the worse part of all. I would keep some, say Seedorf, keep him in the bench, Simic ain't that bad to be on the bench either. Pirlo should stay, tell me what you want, I know he's been off for sometime now with us, but for me all he really needs is to take a long break like the one comming this summer, if that doesn't work well we'll see next season.

I'm pretty sure we will keep Serginho for one more season, although I wouldn't mind much selling him. Ambrosini eventhough I thought we should have sold him already, won't leave us till he retires.

I don't really want to say anything about Maldini cause he is a contradicting theme for me.

Fiori, Kalac, Cafu, Costacurta, Favilli, Bidoneira, Borriello---no problem with them leaving.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
gj3 said:
Agree, I however would bring in these players

-------------------Buffon-------------
--D.Alves----Nesta----Cannavaro----Janku
-----------------Gatusso-----------------
-------Pirlo--------------Deco-----------
--------Kaka---------Ronaldinho------
---------------Ronaldo/Villa------------

Impossible but my dream

you'd bring cannavaro? in milan? why would you replace one 30+ with another 30+? And what's the talk about Deco? too expensive-too weak. never had much respect for him. Anyway, though i think that we played like the worse defence in the world against inter still:

1. Maldini is the greatest defender in history and has spent all of his career in milan. It's ungrateful of us to say such things about him. And he is definitely not the problem. A veteran player doing his best to score a goal in a losing game should have an effect on team morale like "hey if he can bust his balls running all over the pitch why couldn't i and i'm just 20 years old?" but it didn't. he's probably still one of the greatest defenders and the best team captain we'll ever have.
2. Seedorf, he had done his fair share, and can still be a joker in the team but is way past his prime. If he can't find his form he should leave, and leave the place to younger players. Still has my respect, anyway.
3. Serginho is our man. A great veteran player, one that can make one fast run on the right and assist a goal. We shouldn't let him leave, rather keep him on the bench for emergency duty, as long as he's capable of making those runs.
4. Cafu has usually played well, but did terribly lately. Why, I can't tell, but if he can't gather his experience and skill to put on a good performance in CL then he should be benched till summer. Oddo can replace him.
5. Costacurta is old, and will retire anytime soon. there is no need to speak bad for him. still gave some good service to the team, even these last few seasons.

As for the rest i don't think they're worth discussing. They should leave. In their place, should be brought young and KNOWN players, not some brazilian idiots. players like Kompany, he's young, strong and a great prospect. dunno, i want to see milan the great team it once was, winning cups and leagues, not losing to merda.... :(

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Just because we lost the derby you want to sell half of the team?

What's the point in selling someone like Fiori, he has experience, ain't gonna complain and can teach the younger keepers. He's the ideal 3rd keeper. And for the rest of your list, Pirlo? Seedorf? I not even gonna react to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well the problem of this curent set up of players is that we dont have the element of surprise anymore.I mean we need players with different characteristics from the players we have now.Well as crazy4milan said Pirlo should stick around one more season.I dont have a problem with Kaka-Pirlo-Gatusso.We lack one really,really,really good left sided,fast midfielder.Like I said many times my options would be Ribery or Malouda.First thing is to get rid of Oli,Borielo and bring in decent forwards.Second thing is the defence.Oddo-Nesta-Kaladze is a solid back up line but I wouldnt mind another quality central defender.The left back possition is another problem since Marek is very very poor in his defensive duties. I like the player I just think he makes a lot of mistakes.Wouldnt hurt if we have other options as well...
A lot of things depend if we qualify for the CL or not.If we dont qualify for the CL(god forbid)then not only that we wont get new players we risk of losing some of the decent players we already have.....

Last edited:

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
we need to get rid of a few defenders and a striker

and try bring in defenders like sergio ramos, chivu, mexes, alves

we need Torres!!!

also a much needed spark in the midfield would be good...

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
I think that there's a need for some new faces... but I think the reason why we lack spark and variation is the coach, even though this has been said a lot I'll say it because it's what I think:
Ancelotti is a very good coach, we won trophies with him... but his time is done here, his tactics are now too predictable... this is the most important thing to change... I hope this change is done as soon as the season ends so that the new coach will have enough time to prepare the team

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Edi said:
Well the problem of this curent set up of players is that we dont have the element of surprise anymore.I mean we need players with different characteristics from the players we have now.Well as crazy4milan said Pirlo should stick around one more season.I dont have a problem with Kaka-Pirlo-Gatusso.We lack one really,really,really good left sided,fast midfielder.Like I said many times my options would be Ribery or Malouda.First thing is to get rid of Oli,Borielo and bring in decent forwards.Second thing is the defence.Oddo-Nesta-Kaladze is a solid back up line but I wouldnt mind another quality central defender.The left back possition is another problem since Marek is very very poor in his defensive duties. I like the player I just think he makes a lot of mistakes.Wouldnt hurt if we have other options as well...
A lot of things depend if we qualify for the CL or not.If we dont qualify for the CL(god forbid)then not only that we wont get new players we risk of losing some of the decent players we already have.....

Marek is the left side midfielder we are looking for, that will exent him from having more defensive duties, and will suit perfectly.

Pirlo's problem aside from being tired, also relys in him not having a decent backup for the past 5 years, and that's just ridiculous, we should have gotten one at least 3 years ago. He needs to know his place is not a secure one, so he has to improve his game.

I agree with vani about Carlo. I like him, and I think he is a great coach, but I do believe we need a change in tactics, specially since we seem to not have a change in players, at least something has to change.

devil0

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini,kaka
we can only sell if there is someone to buy and we cant have a buyer for eveyone we want to sell but i dont care if we just give them free transfer

buy ricardo quaresma he will atleast entertain us at matches we loss and
believe me he would be more useful then gila and pirlo who are invisible for
many matches.

and dida signing a new contract is a bad news.

edma

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta & Pirlo
i think we lack on defensive and attacking as we see we have a great midefielder. so sign in the new potential defend and striker would bring great result to us..

i wish villa could join us!!!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ORez said:
Valerio Fiori
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta
Paolo Maldini
Serginho
Dario Simic
Fillipo Inzaghi
Marco Borriello
Ricardo Oliviera
Fiori should be retired and he actually did the best job in the world: he could train with Milan players, got good payment without any official game, watch every Milan's home game for free........
Kalac: He is ok if Abbiati will not back. But once we have decision to ask Abbiati come back, Kalac should leave us.. However, we had already offered him 1 more year's contract.
Billy and Maldini: They can stay as long as they want in Milan since they are the veterans. Actually, Billy is useful to teach young players, so he better change his job from player to an assistant defender coach for young players or inexperienced players. But Maldini probably could stay in Milan as a player if he wants. His body didn't allow him play consecutive games but he can play some significant games or as a rotation.
Serginho: He had already passed his best and Janku did very well so he should leave us.
Favalli: We shouldn't sign him.
Simic: He is ok as a bench but it seems Ancelotti doesn't trust him, so Simic should leave then he would get more chances to play.
Ambrosini: We should keep him stay.
Pirlo: The best way to solve his problem is not kick him off, it's buy a great DM that can have a good compete with him. Maybe it's time to forward his position.
Seedorf: He is not too bad as a bench. Gourcuff should be first choice.
Inzaghi, Borrellio, Oliveria: They should leave.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
players to go:
Dida(Barca)---> I know he signed new contract, but that doesn't mean he won't leave
fiori(retire)
kalac
maldini(retire)
serginho(back to brazil)
cafu(back to brazil)
costacourta(retire)
favalli(back to inter :D )
ambrosini(???)
Pirlo(Man Utd :D )
seedorf(Ajax)
inzaghi(???)
boriello(Juve)
Ancelotti(Chelsea/real/barca)

Players in:
Amelia/Buffon
Alves
Mexes
Barzaghli
Lucas
Montolivo
Van Der Vaart
Adriano/Diego
As to manager, i've no idea, but we just HAVE to get rid of ancelotti!!!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
crazy4milan said:
Marek is the left side midfielder we are looking for, that will exent him from having more defensive duties, and will suit perfectly.

Pirlo's problem aside from being tired, also relys in him not having a decent backup for the past 5 years, and that's just ridiculous, we should have gotten one at least 3 years ago. He needs to know his place is not a secure one, so he has to improve his game.

I agree with vani about Carlo. I like him, and I think he is a great coach, but I do believe we need a change in tactics, specially since we seem to not have a change in players, at least something has to change.

Marek is good but I want someone better.Someone with a better technique soneone that can creat something out of nothing.
As for Pirlo I agree he needs to have a decent back up.I dont know if you remmeber but when Pirlo was benched when he needed to fight for his place,and his place in the starting line up wasnt sure he was performing good.Now he knows either if he plays good or not he wont be benched cos' there is no one that can chalenge him.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
ORez said:
I know I will be tossed with a lot of shit, and bad words, but I really want the club to move forward from the 2-1 drubbing at Inter's hand. Inter might be making a million signings a year but this year they are reaping the fruits of transfering or benching non-performers at the same time.
Atleast you got one thing right.

Close this thread. We get enough of this shit in every match thread.

slifersd

Beginner
Reaction score
There is no doubt that a complete overhaul of roster is the only way for this team to climb back to the top of the world again. I like your list, except Pirlo cannot leave because we have nobody we can use to replace him. I would also like to add to the list Dida and Cafu. The two Brazillians are way past their due date and will not be able to get back to their old form ever again due to their ages. Especially Dida. We cannot have a freaking ticking time bomb being our last defense against opposing attacks. He has made so many turnovers over the past couple of years that it has become a habit of his to make turnovers.
Now a lot of you talk about how the players we are selling can't generate enough cash for us to spend big on transfer markets. But a team that raise as much money every year as we do never should sell players to fund our transfer budgets to begin with. Berlusconi always talk about how we have the best overall record in Europe the last five years or so. You know what that means? More cash coming in our way than any other team. And yet we have been the cheapest team in Europe. It is time to open up the wallet and spend on this team.
We need a new goalkeeper to at least give Dida some competition in the hope of Dida can revive his career. I would prefer to sell him, but for some reason we extended his way overdue ass. We need another wingback, preferably on the left. Heinze and Zambrotta are the perfect choices. We need at least one new center back. Barzagli or Mexes should even be our main focus during the summer market.
In the midfield, a defensive midfielder would be nice. I would like to see Emerson, Maresca or Barusso here. And also for God's sakes, give us a freaking winger! We are so one dimensional all those years because we have no wing attacking options! Malouda, Simao or Quaresma will all do fine, just give us someone to provide more versatility!
At the forward position, we need a Shevchenko replacement. Samuel Eto'o is the perfect guy. It would be like history repeating itself again, when we used George Weah to replace Van Basten. Eto'o should be our main stream big money target in the summer. Of course, Ronaldinho would be great too, but I think he might cost more than Eto'o and have more trouble fitting in with Kaka.
This summer should be a busy one for our team because the managemtn didn't do their job for the past four, five years or so and now they have to do everything at once. At least five quality signings (no, Favalli or Grimi do not count as quality signings) are a must. So, our beloved dinosaur management, get your old butts out there and show us that you haven't completely lost your mind and touch yet.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yipeeee....another thread focussing on how to prepare Milan for the future AFTER a losing game. I wonder why the thread didn't surface before the derby. Is it because we all think we have finally overcome the bad patch only to be rudely reminded by Inter?

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
i think we have got the right players to be competitive...

its just something else that is not ticking that is making us suffer

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yonggoh said:
i think we have got the right players to be competitive...

its just something else that is not ticking that is making us suffer
In some circles, they call it football.

Nonetheless, I'm still deluded enough to hope for the 7th Champions League trophy.

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
Edi said:
Marek is good but I want someone better.Someone with a better technique soneone that can creat something out of nothing.
As for Pirlo I agree he needs to have a decent back up.I dont know if you remmeber but when Pirlo was benched when he needed to fight for his place,and his place in the starting line up wasnt sure he was performing good.Now he knows either if he plays good or not he wont be benched cos' there is no one that can chalenge him.

if youre talking about a left midfield.. the best choice is LAHM :D.. but too bad bayern munich are not a club that sell's stars like lahm..

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
David said:
In some circles, they call it football.

Nonetheless, I'm still deluded enough to hope for the 7th Champions League trophy.

I would have hoped that yesterday would have finally killed any thought of winning CL this season.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
gaizka22 said:
Yipeeee....another thread focussing on how to prepare Milan for the future AFTER a losing game. I wonder why the thread didn't surface before the derby. Is it because we all think we have finally overcome the bad patch only to be rudely reminded by Inter?
Well after 1-0 to Celtic and preceding clean sheets, we WERE given a false sense of security, and we as fans had given a benefit of doubt to the team after those. Only after the Derby debacle that we started off winning, only to be lost to one player (Ibrahimovich, which was a prospective signing), it only became clearer what needs to be done.

The discussion asks the members to decide prospective sales. For not getting a UCL spot will seriously undermine our buying power, our finances, and consequently our ability to rebuild faster.

This is not a bad patch, this is nothing, this is not Milan. We were better off in Serie B, and UEFA Cup! Now I can only thank if we get into UEFA Cup.

The players that can haul in some money still are:

Clarence Seedorf
Dario Simic
Marco Borriello

Players that should be given another bench season to see if they recover from any fatigues:

Andrea Pirlo
Massimo Ambrosini
Ricardo Oliviera

Players that need to be retired or sent to reserve squad:

Valerio Fiori
Zeljko Kalac
Alessandro Costacurta
Paolo Maldini
Serginho
Favalli
Fillipo Inzaghi

Now it might be quite provoking to a few members here, but we need fresh ideas and change.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
David said:
And you aren't the only one (now people will ask what the hell are we smoking). Thing is, the CL is about the team that is on their right night + are motivated in that moment, your team does not need to be the best of the best.

I'm not a big fan of making this threads and clicking the panic botton when we lose one game, specially one vs the best team in Serie A (and the only one that really prepared themselves for this year, so kudos to them). But basically what I stated, is what I felt throughout the year, weather we are winning or not.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
lol, back from a 10 day trip in spain, and milan are already facing difficulties again.

simple

out

fiori (useless)
kalac (pathetic)
serginho (injured and old)
costacurta (no comment)
cafu (has to move on)
favalli (why did we even waste money on him)
kaladze (versatile, but hasn't been convincing)
grimi (we can seriously do better than that)
pirlo (great player, but not productive any more)
seedorf (old, and not even half as good as he ever was, absolutely needs to move on)
Gattuso (if we bring in diarra, he has to move on, id prefer brocchi or ambrosini as they can defend...and produce offensively)
Inzaghi (thanks for the service, but your 33)
Oliveira ( sorry but your the worst 17 million anyone could spend)

as you can see, im talking about a massive clean-up. we can get a very recent return on players like kaladze, pirlo and gattuso. I'd keep simic over kaladze because we can get a better return off kaladze, and simic can play RB and CB with more effieciency than kaladze.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

remaining squad

dida
storari

maldini(we need older players to lead the team)
nesta(same reason as maldini)
bonera
simic
jankulovski
oddo

brocchi
ambrosini
gourcuff
kaka

ronaldo
gilardino

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

bring in

youth team keeper facchin i think

barzagli or mexes..or both
marzoratti back from loan
pasqual

diarra
marchionni
semioli
stefano mauri

pato
ronaldinho
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

next years starting line-up

-------------------------------------dida---------------------------------

oddo-----------------barzagli--------------------bonera---------jankulovski

-----------diarra------------------ambrosini---------------gourcuff--------

----------------------------Kaka'-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Ronaldinho--------------------

------------------------Ronaldo-------------------------------------------

we have three defensive mids that can attack just aswell as they can defend
3 offensive minded players who together can potentially be the strongest offense in the world.

pato and gilardino are more than suitable subs.

take note that it will either be barzagli or mexes, i doubt both would come. Ancelloti mentioned in a recent interview that the team would be refreshed this summer, especially the defence. lets wait and see. The interview can be read on calciomercato.it or .com or maybe it was calciomercatoweb, im not sure but the article does give some hope. anyways if i was managing the team, thats how id make it

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
We are all Window shopping like it... :)

Out:
Goal: Fiori, Kalac
Def: Cafu, Costacurta, Serginho, Favalli
Mid: Nobody really maybe Seedorf?
Att: Oliveira :D

In:
Goal: Amelia
Def: Dani Alves, Boulahrouz, Lahm
Mid: Van der Vaart & Wesley
Att: Torres

----------------------Dida
-----Dani-----Bonera-------Nesta (Kala)----Yanku
----------Gatusso--------------Pirlo
----Van der Vaart-----------------Kaká
----------------Ronaldo--Torres

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we that high up in the football universe lately that it's below our standards if we wind up qualifying for the UEFA Cup? Put your egos aside and at least think of it as an opportunity to play for a trophy. When Juve were demoted to B and with most of their stars on the way out, Buffon took it in stride and said he wanted to stay and try to win Serie B, simply because he's "never done it before." We should have a similar attitude.