Top 3 Discussion Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
RULES :

1) Only ONE post in the "voting thread".

Or else people can double vote / votes can get lost in the thread. It's easy to see if someone has posted more than once in a thread, so don't try me.

So if people got some comments about the votes, they can put it in their initial post or in this thread.

2) Vote for 3 players and only 3 motherfucking players only. Are you happy now, sod-lod?

3) The players must have been taken part of the game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly after every game, I'm going to make an Top 3 Rossonero - AC Milan vs X - Day X thread. Like the first one we had against Sampdoria. Called the "voting thread".

The voting thread is going to be open ~ 48h days after every game.

---------

The thread you're reading now, is gonna be the result + discussion thread.

When I'm done putting together the votes in the voting thread, I will update the SECOND post of this thread

----------------------

If there's any questions or suggestions just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Standings after 48 games (Serie A, CL & Coppa)

1:
Montolivo: 46

2:
El Shaarawy: 42

3:
Balotelli: 19
Mexes: 19

4:

De Sciglio: 18

5:
Abbiati: 17

6:
Pazzini: 16

7:
Bojan: 14
Yepes: 14
Boateng: 14

8:
Constant: 10
Ambrosini: 10

9:
URL="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14063"]Zapata[/URL]: 9

10:
De Jong: 8

11:
Niang: 7

12:
Bonera: 6

13:
Flamini: 5

14:
Emanuelson: 4
Abate: 4
Robinho: 4

15:
Acerbi: 2

RnB MOTM:

1:
El Shaarawy: 8
Montolivo: 8

2:
Abbiati: 5

3:
Pazzini: 4
Bojan: 4

4:
Yepes: 3
Balotelli: 3
Mexes:3

5:
De Sciglio: 2

6:
Niang: 1
Boateng: 1
Zapata: 1
Constant: 1
Bonera: 1
De Jong: 1
Flamini: 1
Abate: 1

Last edited by a moderator:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Someone should be placed in charge, have the thread closed, allow the person responsible to edit the one post which is displayed on a week-to-week basis, thread can only be viewed by other remaining members/guests.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
there should be mentioned a deadline obviously,

and MB can (partly) run this, he can count votes, and post ''now voting is closed'', would be appreciated if a mod then closes the thread, but MB can be in charge if he wants to, doesn't necessary have to be a mod (but can help) - don't expect mods to be interested :tongue: Jasper eh? :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i don't know when the deadline should be. 24h before next game like shevadaniel said wont work, because then we have mid week games. some voting will only last for a day.

I think 4 days is appropriate for every thread. no?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i don't know when the deadline should be. 24h before next game like shevadaniel said wont work, because then we have mid week games. some voting will only last for a day.

I think 4 days is appropriate for every thread. no?

4 days sounds alright, shouldn't be longer than 4 days, maybe 3 days is even better, 24hours seem too short, 2 to 4 days, something between that, what do other people think?

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
3 days is ok

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maybe ulladullau is a interested to help you.

It's important for someone to actually care about this. Meaning he has to take reponsobility to do this all the time. I remember there has been similar enthousiasm with Ratings and injurylist(?) that died once the original poster got busy/bored of doing it.

If you simply need to close the thread or sth like that just ask. But don't expect for someone else to make sure the right time is passed and shit like that.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Most chance of this to succeed is when there are a few doing this together. Every game it has to be done, for a whole season long...

If both MB and ulladulla are interested, they can both do this, maybe someone else (too)...

I could help when the ones in charge are offline when one needs to be online, and if I'm online myself.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Fuck, moved the discussion posts and now Kuja's is the first. I think the first post should include all the rules.

-e- shipped them to Probles + suggestions.

While every match-thread first post should include linnk to match-discussion thread, top3 rules discussion thread.

Last edited:

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
final decision please :o

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
There should be threads with polls for all matches, the top 3 players should get points for each vote (1st -3p; 2nd-2p; 3rd-1p) and at the end of the season we shall see who's the best player.....

inspired by a foreign A.c. Milan site...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

It's important for someone to actually care about this. Meaning he has to take reponsobility to do this all the time. I remember there has been similar enthousiasm with Ratings and injurylist(?) that died once the original poster got busy/bored of doing it.

If you simply need to close the thread or sth like that just ask. But don't expect for someone else to make sure the right time is passed and shit like that.

I can take care of this, unless shevadaniel wants to do it since it was his idea.

About the injury thread. If you move it to the players forum and sticky it i think people who usually posts about these things will take care of it. I never visit sites that report about injuries or rumours and such.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
You lazy bastards!

As of Post #31:

1. De Sciglio - 55 points.

2. Yepes - 53 points.

3. Robinho - 32 points.

4. Montolivo - 17 points.

5. Boateng - 5 points.

6. Emanuelson - 4 points.

7. Flamini - 3 points.

Edit: Updated...

Last edited:

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
Don't know if the discussion part is needed. But we need some place to put the results, or else someone's gonna have a hard time looking up every thread when it's time to declare the winner.

If people got any ideas then share it here.

The only rule so far is: Only post your vote in the other thread.

Can mods sticky this?

yey.my ideas has been accepted.:D

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There should be threads with polls for all matches, the top 3 players should get points for each vote (1st -3p; 2nd-2p; 3rd-1p) and at the end of the season we shall see who's the best player.....

inspired by a foreign A.c. Milan site...

:thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
3 days it is then.

i'll post a notice in the voting thread when it's ~24h left.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Oh finally golden letters have some use.

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva

I can take care of this, unless shevadaniel wants to do it since it was his idea.

About the injury thread. If you move it to the players forum and sticky it i think people who usually posts about these things will take care of it. I never visit sites that report about injuries or rumours and such.

I'm happy to help you with this MilanMB. Just closing and tidying the threads, you can count and post the scores :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm happy to help you with this MilanMB. Just closing and tidying the threads, you can count and post the scores :)

Great :thumbsup:

You can close the thread around 21:00 CET (CL time). I'll be home from work 3-4 hours later to count the votes.

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Great :thumbsup:

You can close the thread around 21:00 CET (CL time). I'll be home from work 3-4 hours later to count the votes.

Thats at 5am for me :D
I'll do it when I get up.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
flamoney got 3 votes :lol: i'm counting on de sciglio today.abate better watch out:smileani:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD. And the person who created the thread please read the rules of this forum.

WE ONLY HAVE ONE THREAD PER MATCH.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
what is the final decision? where to post votes?

P.S. Great idea ... I'd really like this forum to get more attention.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
what is the final decision? where to post votes?.

Been talking this through with ulladullau. This is how it's gonna be:

Shortly after every game, I'm going to make an Top 3 Rossonero - AC Milan vs X - Day X thread. Like the first one we had against Sampdoria. Called the "voting thread".

The voting thread is going to be open ~ 3 days after every game.

---------

The thread you're reading now, is gonna be the result + discussion thread.

When I'm done putting together the votes in the voting thread, I will 1) post the result in this thread and 2) also update the SECOND post of this thread (first post is for rules and this instruction).

Example.

This week Robinho got 40 points.

1: Yepes: 64
2: Di Sciglio: 62
3: Robinho: 40
4: Montolivo: 20
5: Emanuelson: 6
6: Boateng: 5
7: Flamini: 3

If he gets like 30 points next game I'm just gonna remove 40 and put 70 instead, and also move him up / down the table if necessary.

We're also gonna have an individual table for CL.

Serie A + Coppa
+ CL
= Total

----------------------

If there's any questions or suggestions just let me know.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yepes
112hqmv.png

Schedule