Top 3 Discussion Thread

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Birsa didn't have best game yesterday, apart from the goal and that two runs. No key passes and no accurate crosses for example. He spent way too much time on the wing...

But I'd more than happy if he repeats today performance at every game :)

Good player dont need 50 chances to score goal, but only one single and bad players as Matri dont have enought even 200 chances 100% to score.Also must have in mind that he was benched in Genova for 2 years, bcse of feeders so... Hes still stepup his form and need more games to being fit 90 minutes.

Taarake

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
1. monty
2. poli
3. rami

Rami ? for real ???

Rami was the reason Luve scored. He was raped in that game. He is strong but not good enough . If there is a way to get Benatia over here that would be best otherwise we need a class CB

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Well I personally thought our best player this season was de jong, but balotelli at nr1 is also acceptable

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
5. Poli 666

true milan fan
:devilsmo:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
RnB Ratings posted in the Top 3 thread as well:

RnBratings2014_zpsf307e12f.jpg

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Know it's voting only, but I can't remember a match where the 1 was unanimous thus far.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Top 3:
1: Abate
2: Alex
3: Menez

Abbiati-6
Abate-8
Rami-6.5
Alex-7.5
De Sciglio-7
Muntari-4.5 (would have been a 3 if not for the goal)
De Jong- 5.5
Bonaventura-6
Honda- 7
Torres-5
Menez-7

El Shaarawy- 6
Poli-6
Essien- n/a

Pippo- 6.5

Lol. When Abate is Milan's best player (insert facepalm emoji).

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Just noticed that the top 3 competition is over

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Theo is just awesum! See him at lb, lw, no.10, no.8

Even with CDK... Theo is billed as Milan no.1 face.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ this was originally meant for the match thread.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bennacer crowned player of the month in August with 6 points followed by Theo, Leao, Rebic and Maignan on 3 points each.

1662067541362.png

I've also been putting in the top3 players of Whoscored in another sheet after every game. Only game where they completely agreed with us was vs Atalanta. I think they felt bad for Florenzi vs Sassuolo :lol:. Calabria player of the month according to them.

1662067683056.png

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria 1st in their rating too or just this top 3 method?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Calabria 1st in their rating too or just this top 3 method?
I just filter on "Rating" and pick their top3.

But now I see that I made a mistake for the Udinese game. They had Rebic first, Diaz second and Calabria third...

1662119148896.png

hmmmm just checked the rest of the games to make sure... they were correct except for Messias 6th instead of third now for the Sassuolo game.

1662119505727.png

Now I know it's not my mistake - they seem to keep changing it... because I remember that Theo and Bennacer rating where the exact same (6.86) after the game vs Sassuolo, now Bennacer have 6.83. (and Messias moved down to 6th spot)...

This is weird... does anyone know wtf Whoscored is up to??

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
People not putting Saele first must've watched a different game or hate Saele so much it pains them to death be honest so they can't be.
The reason why I didn't put him as nr1 (I had Leao) was that Leao as per usual was our most dangerous player, he carries a very heavy load and as our offense is based around him. He also gave the assist. Salad was his usual self the rest of the game.

But yes, my "hate" for Saele can be affecting my judgement. :D

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
When you hate so much you cant be objective, Kind of defeats the purpose of These votes doesnt it?

But guess some people will never learn

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
When you hate so much you cant be objective, Kind of defeats the purpose of These votes doesnt it?

But guess some people will never learn
I don't think anyone is completely "objective" all the time.

What was it in Saelemakers game except the goal that was soo good? I'm willing to change my vote if there's a good argument :o

Reason to why I gave Leao the 3p was except for the assist, he was our most dangerous player throughout the game. That's my reasoning.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Some people though hate players like OG and can't put him in their top 3 when he deserves it... :head: :D

On a serious note, Saelemaekers performed well that game, better than Leao. He was good in both phases of the game. It's not just about being the most dangerous. Hell, first half our right side was better than our left by some miracle. He won so many duels to stop Salzburg when they were a threat. And, speaking of objective, I'm a Calabria fanboy but I can say he's been shit the last two games. If it wasn't for Saele they probably get another goal or two in that opening salvo of pressure they had.

Schedule