Torino vs. MILAN

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
15.gif
TORINO vs. AC MILAN
10.gif

he we go, the classic Turin vs Milano.... Torino played 1-1 in their last game against Modena... we really should have no problems.

...i expect to see the same offensive play as we saw in the lazio game!!! :devil3:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
i hope you're right because we have already left too many points on the path, especially away

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we must also remember that we have a Champions League game coming up!!! we must use a very big rotation to keep the players fresh

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
We will WIN!!!
3-0 at least...

We're Milan and it's time to stop losing points against 2003/2004 Serie B teams!!!
Unless we've decided to leave Summer Title to that fucking Juve...

But I'm sure we didn't!!!

So we'll need to be as EXPLOSIVE as 2nd half against Lazio
(but pls neater and with a perfect defence line)

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Milano loses this game, then they don't deserve to win anything this year. I think after the second half yesterday, they'll be inspired to beat Lokomotiv and then jump start their serie A games.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes....a important macth cause we are now 2 points behind Inter and Juve.
A victory is need!
No draw, no lose but only a victory can bring us near the Juve and Inter sides.

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah now we must win!
inter and juve will have quite simple matches and we cannot loose again!

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Torino are pretty much pushovers, also we are in high spirits because of our excellent 2nd half display vs Lazio.. so a win will consolidate it, and i think the players want it.

I cant provide any CM analysis for this one, since i am having a splendid time with Roma (sorry) who are absolutely annihalating everyone, eg Roma 5 - 0 Inter, Roma 4 - 0 Juventus :cool: and especially Enrico Chiesa, whos 30 BUT you get excellent form out of him, scores 1-2 every game, a worthy buy for any team (for all you CM gamers out there)

Prediction: Milan 4 - 0 Torino :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seeing that Rivaldo played two full games, I'd bet Carlito will put in Sheva and Pippo together for this game! :rolleyes: I'd go with it since Torino is ..ahem not the biggest powerhouse in the league... Hope Rui and Serginho will play as well. :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Granata=============> will get smoked like my last pack of sigarettes.

Milan..........3-0...........Print it.

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
this has to be a win. with LWLD league form at the moment, we need a win to keep up with inter and juve.

if not, then let's forget this season's league and start preparing for next season :(

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I say 1-3...! Milan will win!!!!

But Dida let's another ball slip off his hands and some Torino-geek is there to tilt the ball in... :mad:

...anyway, we win :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First leg of this game were Milan 6:0 Torino, and we can win for sure because torino is shit this year. they are second from the bottom. yes they tie with modena 1:1. they dont score much goals. and bucci is too old now. we wont have sheva. as u know he is injured. milan 3:0..........

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Let's get a replay of 10/06/2002 (Milan-Torino 6-0). I thinkl Milan an win this one 4-0

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We haven't won in Torino home stadium since 1986?? But not for long.. this year we could beat Torino in their stadium... at least 1-0

But for me, i would preffered that Torino - Milan 0-2 !! I sure this time !!

Rex

Reaction score
Seamus said:
Let's get a replay of 10/06/2002 (Milan-Torino 6-0). I thinkl Milan an win this one 4-0

Ahh..you remind me of this..Seamus. Yeahh..why don't we repeat by the same result, same incredible determination??Anyway Milan has been showing a good records against the rival of Turin. So just keep it!! :)

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, looks like Milan are gonna play a 4-3-2-1 formation... here's how they line up according to ACMilan.com

--------------Dida--------------
Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze
--Gattuso, Redondo, Seedorf--
-----Rui Costa, Serginho-----
------------Inzaghi------------

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:( Sandro's got the flu... He won't play. Rino and Pirlo caught it too, but not as bad :rolleyes:

Hope it's not going to be similar to Juve...

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thant as quick! Serginho to Maldini to Inzaghi GOAL!!!!. 2min Inzaghi put's 'em up 1-0 :devil2:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDORF!!!! 2 absolutely wonderful goals by clarence!!! i'm smelling another 6-0 rout of the turin boys ;) FORZA CLARENCE!!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently we gott the Torino fans to riot at the half. Come on Rossonero keep pouring it on! :devil:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crap they have suspended the match. Dida got tear gased, so the players left the field.

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damn! I guess we wont be seeing another 6-0 win :D The announcers were cracking me up, they kept saying "The Torino fans couldn't possibly have been expecting a win here against Milan, could they? I mean if it was another relegation team they were losing to, I would understand, but this is one of the best teams in Europe, for God's sake." Lol :tongue:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rony31 - I take it your watching. I don't get it on TV here so I'm follwing on soccerage's match tracker.

They said the stadiums empty now, any chance they'll play the that last 25 or so minutes now?

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
damn i hete that when fans does that shit. we were winning. are we going to get all 3 points or we going to play the rest of the game later..........
we didnt play, milan players were just almost walking on the pitch it was to easy for them. i hope we wont have to play the rest.

norahmaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
Stupid! The match between Milan and Torino has been stopped because of Torino's fans... It's incredible... Fans... are they really fans?? C n'importe quoi! :mad: :mad:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
dammit!!! dammit!!!.... stupid fans!! ... they make me wanna kick their stupid a**...

....cooling down....
just a question, if it's suspended, then is it gonna be continued?? or r we gonna have a rematch??

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
mmm, those guys were nuts,but.....acted funny.
three goals(one for Superpippo!!!!!!), crazy fans, cops,broken glass, tear gas and i seemed to
hear two gunshots or what

very...mmm...funny :devil2:

but one pity, can't see PIPPO's hat-trick

PS: as usual, the result'd just be 3-0.