Udinese - Milan 18/03/2023 20:45 CET

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I have an idea.

After a loss, we can add a WORST 3 thread, including the manager.

It would be interesting.
Or update our current trend, adding a WORST 3 just below the TOP 3

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We missed 100m actually
I don't think that was actually offered - that was the number we floated.

Also if we signed him we could've gotten possibly more after the WC but all that is gone now.

Need to sign him and try to make it work or just drop him now and build the team like he isn't there and try with some new players

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Is Origi an actual striker? None of his ideas seem to ever result in something that could result in a goal. Talk about living off of that CL goal for Liverpool
I'm not gonna lie I was a little hyped when we got him. Thought he could be one of those stories where a player gets unlocked after being benched at a stronger team. Really liked his highlights, was only concerned about his selfishness. But I didn't know how bad it was. Didn't even imagine a player can be this selfish. He's like a guy in a pick up game who passes only when he absolutely has no other option. And even the he might try an impossible shot.

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
I don’t say this lightly cause I try not to be too dramatic with judgements on performance but this was a disgraceful performance. We have no offensive ideas. Pioli won’t be fired but he should be. Like other have said, Udinese is a rugby team. Tough, physical, and strong and we play with small finesse players in Benny and diaz. Why? We couldn’t pass our way through a paper bag. They ran through us like it was nothing. Pitiful

MilanHapoel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi
shame.

boys need to wake up and work hard or we return to banter era.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Before I sign out, I’d like to leave you all with some hope.

We can still turn this around. Pioli needs to be brought in line, however. Right now, he’s a madman fiddling with the air conditioner while the house burns.

We need our players healthy, and we need to revive Leao. Big time.

A break may do us good unless Pioli runs training sessions like an abattoir again.

I think on the evidence of the last few weeks, we can safely say the back 3 isn’t working and neither is Leao. Those are big problems.
No way pioli can turnaround this time, i don't like taking anymore unnecessary risk

I know with him in charge we WON'T qualify for cl next year, we should just bet our future on another interim coach. Anyone will do

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Also if we signed him we could've gotten possibly more after the WC but all that is gone now.

Need to sign him and try to make it work or just drop him now and build the team like he isn't there and try with some new players
How longer they wait to sell him, How less his value will become.
I mean whos gonna buy him for 40m + ??
0 goals in 11-12 games

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Bring Chaka Traore home

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Before I sign out, I’d like to leave you all with some hope.

We can still turn this around. Pioli needs to be brought in line, however. Right now, he’s a madman fiddling with the air conditioner while the house burns.

We need our players healthy, and we need to revive Leao. Big time.

A break may do us good unless Pioli runs training sessions like an abattoir again.

I think on the evidence of the last few weeks, we can safely say the back 3 isn’t working and neither is Leao. Those are big problems.
With the players we have the obvious solution is 4-3-3 (in any of its variants). We don't have a strong enough midfield for a double pivot and the characteristics of our defenders does not suit a 3 man backline.

We need to work on 4-3-3 starting from tomorrow. Pressing and winning the ball in midfield.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Is Origi an actual striker? None of his ideas seem to ever result in something that could result in a goal. Talk about living off of that CL goal for Liverpool
He is what Mastour would be if he made it.

Man can shoot if given a chance but has no football ability which is why he has never done any better in his career

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And fuck Ibra - true mascot

Just wasting space and holding us back. All of that crap written earlier this year - exposed in Udine
I appreciate what he did as I genuinely believe his presence did help us with our run.

With that said he needs to STFU. The shit gets old.

You can tell half way through the first half he realized what Giroud's been doing for us :lol:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Next match against Napoli.
No wins in 4 straight matches.
Well well well...

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People who think we will play champions league next year are imagining us getting it through winning the champions league.

With a Pioli in charge we likely won’t be playing champions league though bar miracles in 5 champions league games

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
With the players we have the obvious solution is 4-3-3 (in any of its variants). We don't have a strong enough midfield for a double pivot and the characteristics of our defenders does not suit a 3 man backline.

We need to work on 4-3-3 starting from tomorrow. Pressing and winning the ball in midfield.
Do you believe pioli will change formation now? During our worst injury crisis he still played 4-2-3-1 and it took a disaster january (our worst ever run) for him to change to 3 atb. Ain't no way he gonna change formation again, why we should put interim coach in charge

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m guessing Pioli’s idea was to keep Leao close to Ibra and catapult the ball to him so he can flick it?

I honestly am starting to think this is the limit of Pioli’s attacking instructions

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
He is what Mastour would be if he made it.

Man can shoot if given a chance but has no football ability which is why he has never done any better in his career
Origi has more or less lived up to my expectations, there was a small part of me hoping I would be wrong or judging him too soon but ....no.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Udinese players looks like power lifters.
Our straight from kindergarden.

Maldini and masara sure love midgets.

Schedule