Videogames Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Finished Uncharted 4. Enjoyed it :thumbsup:

I'm about to finish it, I think it's three chapters left. I can't wait for it to be over.

The scenery is fantastic. But pretty much everything you do is climbing and searching places to climb. Got bored pretty early, but I want to know how it ends and I have nothing better to do during my vacation.

Most overrated and / or overhyped game in a long time.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I'm about to finish it, I think it's three chapters left. I can't wait for it to be over.

The scenery is fantastic. But pretty much everything you do is climbing and searching places to climb. Got bored pretty early, but I want to know how it ends and I have nothing better to do during my vacation.

Most overrated and / or overhyped game in a long time.

I second this. I have literally been climbing all game.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For you gamers out there anything like age of empires 2 out right now or in the recent past. I tried civilization but the turn system sucks. Rise of nations was also really good those 2 plus fifa are the only games I was really ever into. Feeling good some nostalgia lol

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
For you gamers out there anything like age of empires 2 out right now or in the recent past. I tried civilization but the turn system sucks. Rise of nations was also really good those 2 plus fifa are the only games I was really ever into. Feeling good some nostalgia lol
Rise of Nations :star:

Maybe something from the Total War series? Although that has some turn based stuff like Civ as well.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Aoe is/was awesome

War hammer dawn of war gets close to rise of nations

Just the setting is more fantasy

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bough Far Cry Primal on steam sale a few weeks back, best fucking game ever:thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
New Zelda is getting legit goat ratings, such a shame nobody's going to buy the Switch.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
New Zelda is getting legit goat ratings, such a shame nobody's going to buy the Switch.

The midnight launch i worked at proves otherwise. Nintendo folk live amongst us and flock like seagulls on chips when something cool comes out. Truly incredible.

Horizon zero dawn is going to make me struggle at uni :(

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Nioh? I'm an absolute sucker for anything samurai related, looks beautiful and got very good reviews.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Any thoughts on Nioh? I'm an absolute sucker for anything samurai related, looks beautiful and got very good reviews.

Did you like bloodborne or any of the demon/dark souls games??

If yes...

Log out and buy it now. I mean seriously, fuck outta here now and buy it.

PS4 recs while we are here- new yakuza game and talos principle

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Not going to lie, Getting an X1 was a massive mistake.

Thinking of swapping for a PS4 but this late in it's cycle is making me sceptical.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Not going to lie, Getting an X1 was a massive mistake.

Thinking of swapping for a PS4 but this late in it's cycle is making me sceptical.

Haven't turned mine on at all this year. Might play ghost recon wildlands on it though.

If you get a ps4 you should go pro if you have/intend to get a 4k tv. Plus the fucking thing has a spotify app so it's instantly perfect. I'd recommend it for horizon zero dawn easy along with big hitters like uncharted 4 although I'm already liking horizon more. It's the first game I've played since the phantom pain early last year that has captured my interest. It's grand like the witcher 3, the combat is amazing with the bow and arrow mechanics rivaling tomb raider's and the difficulty on hard make it a decent challenge (haven't played the souls/borne series so I'm still a scrub)

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Haven't turned mine on at all this year. Might play ghost recon wildlands on it though.

If you get a ps4 you should go pro if you have/intend to get a 4k tv. Plus the fucking thing has a spotify app so it's instantly perfect. I'd recommend it for horizon zero dawn easy along with big hitters like uncharted 4 although I'm already liking horizon more. It's the first game I've played since the phantom pain early last year that has captured my interest. It's grand like the witcher 3, the combat is amazing with the bow and arrow mechanics rivaling tomb raider's and the difficulty on hard make it a decent challenge (haven't played the souls/borne series so I'm still a scrub)

Got the X1 'cause we had a 360 and it was good.

Also got it 'cause Scalebound, Recore, Halo and whatever may come.

Well..

Halo dropped Split-Screen, Scalebound was cancelled and Recore was released unfinished and there's barely been any interesting games, save Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and Phantom Pain, all of which are not exclusives. :lol: :fp:

--

PS4 got me interested in Bloodborne, Horizon ZD, Nier Automata.
I was thinking of the Pro, though no 4k tv and no plans for one, do you need a 4k tv?

But still, how safe is a 4-5 year platform? ... Seems rather risky.
Still contemplating, however.

Though, if it was solely up to me, I'd just upgrade the PC, instead. :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Got the X1 'cause we had a 360 and it was good.

Also got it 'cause Scalebound, Recore, Halo and whatever may come.

Well..

Halo dropped Split-Screen, Scalebound was cancelled and Recore was released unfinished and there's barely been any interesting games, save Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and Phantom Pain, all of which are not exclusives. :lol: :fp:

--

PS4 got me interested in Bloodborne, Horizon ZD, Nier Automata.
I was thinking of the Pro, though no 4k tv and no plans for one, do you need a 4k tv?

But still, how safe is a 4-5 year platform? ... Seems rather risky.
Still contemplating, however.

Though, if it was solely up to me, I'd just upgrade the PC, instead. :lol:

You don't need a 4k TV but if you ever get one it's useful. And PS4 pro is a lot better for VR if you're into that. 4k TVs are pretty affordable right now. If you do decide to get a 4k TV do yourself a favor, pay a bit extra and get an HDR one. The difference is dramatic.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
4k and VR is out of the question.

I just want to know if a 4-5 year old platform is a worthy investment.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4k and VR is out of the question.

I just want to know if a 4-5 year old platform is a worthy investment.

I think it is. There won't be a new generation console for at least another 2 or 3 years, still plenty of games to come out for it. You can get a new, regular ps4 with 1TB memory for around 250 €.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Nioh is bland. Boring story/main character, lack of enemy variety & bosses with insane amounts of health which makes it a chore. Liked it at first but it wore off fast.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No. It is not. Jamming- don't listen to him

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It really is.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes all, DS1 & Bloodborne were my favorite. Again as I said I was enjoying Nioh until the third area where it just got old really quickly. The bosses are all sponges & the normal enemies lack variety.

But the main characters mostly, lol.

I'm about to trade it in for Horizon, hopefully that's good, but again i'm a bit concerned that's overhyped aswell.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Cpy releases Hitman crack
79RCCj6.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes all, DS1 & Bloodborne were my favorite. Again as I said I was enjoying Nioh until the third area where it just got old really quickly. The bosses are all sponges & the normal enemies lack variety.

But the main characters mostly, lol.

I'm about to trade it in for Horizon, hopefully that's good, but again i'm a bit concerned that's overhyped aswell.

Jamming... don't listen to this guy ^

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
^ you might also like metro. maybe not as tense but it has a great atmosphere

Schedule