Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sampdorio_Milan.jpg

Probable lineup vs. Sampdoria according to Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Romagnoli, Theo; Tonali, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Calhanogu, Hauge; Rebic

Sinterklaas gift gonna be awesome this year.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
lets fking go

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Where is Bennacer?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Where the fuck is Bennacer?!!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm going on a 950km long business trip tomorrow and arrive ca 2030. Until arrival to hotel, check in and getting to the room, probably entire first half has passed. Piece of shit luck. I'll probably have to watch on my phone in -5 degrees while trying to at the same time navigate to the hotel

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Ibra or leao makes it hard, but we can win. My only concern is how to we react when we are a goal down with no gamechanging attacking subs? I obviously dont want us to concede first but I also feel like its a test of this groups mentallity, Im curious!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Ibra or leao makes it hard, but we can win. My only concern is how to we react when we are a goal down with no gamechanging attacking subs? I obviously dont want us to concede first but I also feel like its a test of this groups mentallity, Im curious!
The exact scenario happened last game.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Dai dai dai dai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma
Calabria Gabbia Romagnoli Theo
Kessi? Tonali
Saelemaekers Diaz ?alhanoglu
Rebic

#Sky

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I'm going on a 950km long business trip tomorrow and arrive ca 2030. Until arrival to hotel, check in and getting to the room, probably entire first half has passed. Piece of shit luck. I'll probably have to watch on my phone in -5 degrees while trying to at the same time navigate to the hotel

You could do what I sometimes attempt and avoid everything football related for a couple of hours and watch the replay without knowing the result

www.fullmatchesandshows.com
www.hdmatches.net

Uploads within a couple of hours

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Stoked about this one!

Sampdoria have been rather impressive this season. A sympathetic side with strong wins against Lazio, Fiorentina and Atalanta. Could be a good game that I expect us to win

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Submit your letter of resignation this is unacceptable fan behavior.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Are they making you go at snail pace?:eek:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

you were doing so well.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you were doing so well.

Its a concern, a test of our mental strength. Contrary to popular opinion beating spezia 7-0 doesnt mean shit. Its how you deal with adversity which is what Im fucking interested in. Im interested in seeing how we react to a tough away team a goal down with no/little options on bench.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like it will be 4-4-2 again.
Diaz as second striker, Hakan and Saele as wide midfielders.
Worked well against Fiorentina, although the players that should benefit from it had forgettable games(Diaz & Rebic).

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Must win, again! Dont know how but just do it.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Toughest match under pioli

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra out, thought leao would be ready for this one, i dont know why but i have a feeling that leao enjoys being rested, his injuries almost always takes more time than it expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.