Week 12: Milan vs Inter 07/11/2021 20:45 CEST

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was this consistent shitty behaviour on the smaller situations, favoring Inter that made me red in the face.

Some of those calls were fucking unbelievable. Leao ran circles around Dzeko and had his shirt torn to bits, and Doveri just looked on with a vegatative stare and let play go on.

When this goes on for an entire match it's almost as bad as a major call gone wrong in the final minutes. But I bet he's given a pat on the back by the association.
Imagine just for a moment Ibra or Rebic grabbing Lautaro's neck and shirt and tearing it from the neckline. I'll be shocked if it's only a yellow.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
When I am losing my mind about the ref. People think it's just about penalties. No. It's small fouls, lack of cards, what he allows to happen.

He was atrocious today. Atrocious.
And in inter forum they call this ref very good cause keep the ball moving. Suddenly those merda fans forgot how many times ref stop the ball while milan are on advantage to attack. Their inter forum really full of delusional fans.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Brahim got shoved so much, it was insane that he didn't get any fouls. Insane.
I thought this was worth mentioning too, but if I'm being completely honest I think I wouldn't have batted an eyebrow if Kjaer had committed some of those against a player of Brahims size. Brahim was just too weak in some of those duels. This is the derby.

But that doesn't excuse Doveris partiality on the other 50 calls.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Am I the only one who saw Cuck hacking Kessie on their first "penalty"? I mean, in normal football, there's nothing to the whole action but if we are going to be picky and if VAR is going to check, you can't ignore how Cuck puts his leg in front of Kessie and hacks him.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He just looked at Calabria and pointed at the touchline, shaming him into kicking it out. ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!! I honestly think he did that as a form of retribution for the Felipe Anderson goal, maybe the FIGC feel like they were in the wrong with that one, I don't know. It was clearly something unusual, i've never seen it happen before.
My blood boiled when I saw that. I can't understans what in Gods name went through his head?!?! Weirdest thing I've seen in my life.

Apart from that, everyrhint Sam says is basically it. All the fouls not given, all the cards not given. All clear ones. While at the same time giving every single foul to inter. It was scandalous to watch. I had friends watching texting me laughing they want to see my expression with a referee like this

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The worst thing about it is the fact that I fear the situation will be considered "insignificant" and therefore won't even be discussed. It was a fucking scandalous call.
Most fans only look at pens and red cards.

The small fouls and lack of yellows is what defines a game more. Their midfield were able to keep playing ugly and kept fouling, because the ref allowed it. He helped them in their strategy.
And in inter forum they call this ref very good cause keep the ball moving. Suddenly those merda fans forgot how many times ref stop the ball while milan are on advantage to attack. Their inter forum really full of delusional fans.
Inter have always played ugly. Ugly football is what defines them.

Herrera, Cuper, Mancini, Mourinho. They are defined by ugly, anti-football. I expect nothing less from the Simeone Atletico of Italy. That's what they love. They are incapable of playing beautiful.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FDn77jJVkAIII7P

Remind me again, Kessie is right footed, isn't he?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Within the framework of the "law", I think both pens are debatable. But they are also clearer than most. Both situations we're scandalous involvements from Kessie and FBT respectively.

Few defensive moves have been more :fp: than the way FBT misjudged that through ball COMPLETELY. I was speechless with embarrasment.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Bruh theres 1 guy saying he was good, and was probably reading this forum seeing how disasterous he was. Wants to keep our blood boiling

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FDn77jJVkAIII7P

Fair question, but it was the way his feet landed and the angle of his run. No way he misses that on purposes, no one is that calculated :lol:

But I'm sick of him already. Bye bye Mugabe.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought this was worth mentioning too, but if I'm being completely honest I think I wouldn't have batted an eyebrow if Kjaer had committed some of those against a player of Brahims size. Brahim was just too weak in some of those duels. This is the derby.

But that doesn't excuse Doveris partiality on the other 50 calls.
It was seldom the last challenge on him, Diaz would ride 1, 2, 3 fouls, then on the 4th, which would be the softest, because Diaz lost the momentum from being fouled, the ref can say no foul.

I understand why players dive. If you fight through the foul, you invite the ref to be a fucking moron. It's like if someone tried to hit you. But you jumped and they missed. But if you stumble, or allow another player to defend you properly, the attempted foul is the reason why you got closed down, so the ref should call the foul.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Within the framework of the "law", I think both pens are debatable. But they are also clearer than most. Both situations we're scandalous involvements from Kessie and FBT respectively.

Few defensive moves have been more :fp: than the way FBT misjudged that through ball COMPLETELY. I was speechless with embarrasment.
Both were debatable pens, but both Milan players should have just cleared the hell out of those balls. They were careless both times.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Id give the Balo Toure penalty. Watching the replay I just dont see that he hit the ball before he masacred Darmian.

But Kessie pen? I was 100% sure Var will overturn the decision.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
When you have two teams and one team thinks the ref is good and one thinks ref is shit, well then you know the decisions were heavily onesided.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was seldom the last challenge on him, Diaz would ride 1, 2, 3 fouls, then on the 4th, which would be the softest, because Diaz lost the momentum from being fouled, the ref can say no foul.

I understand why players dive. If you fight through the foul, you invite the ref to be a fucking moron. It's like if someone tried to hit you. But you jumped and they missed. But if you stumble, or allow another player to defend you properly, the attempted foul is the reason why you got closed down, so the ref should call the foul.
Yeah especially that one where Diaz dribbled five guys and was hacked on two of the dribbles, understandably loses the ball in the end and play goes on. YOU BLOW THE WHISTLE ON THOSE FUCKING CALLS!! In what solar system is that not a clear foul.

My hate for Hakan is almost unhealthy. My sole motivation for crushing them next game will be for him to suffer.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
FDn77jJVkAIII7P

Couldn’t understand this either, if he was trying to curl it in the opposite corner maybe would’ve made sense but he had to take that with his right

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi at the conference: "In the end we even risked losing it"

Limone :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the first wasn't a penalty. Second clearly was.

Overall, pretty happy with the result. We are a better team than they are. After today, I am convinced of it even further. Today's game was the kind you know that at the very least you will get a draw. I watched this game with zero nerves; the Roma game was much more of a nerve-shredder for me.

I am hoping Napoli take Inter out of the equation next round, and then stutter themselves. I don't see us having a dip in Jan/Feb this season. I think we have enough quality to ride out AFCON as well.

Rebic is the man btw. Totally makes the other team reshape themselves according to his will. So glad he's back.

Hakan for me right now is something that crawled out of a swamp. I can't even look at the dude's face without feeling revulsion.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Merda was clearly the better side here tonight, we were lucky not to concede several goals. I'm very satisfied with this one point, and for keeping status quo after a tricky 13th round. Having played 1/3 of the season, leading Serie A - without a defeat, what more can we possibly desire for?
Hopefully our lads wont get too many NT minutes during the break. Its more then obvious that the referee wanted to make Serie A exciting again, what a prick! Can't believe the amounf of fouls comitted on Tonali and Diaz, none given - combined with the two breaks for injured pezzo di merdas, not even being head injuries. Horrible calls, almost equalling Kessie's disastrous performance. And Calhanoglu, what's wrong with that guy?:PThinking:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Merda was clearly the better side here tonight, we were lucky not to concede several goals. I'm very satisfied with this one point, and for keeping status quo after a tricky 13th round. Having played 1/3 of the season, leading Serie A - without a defeat, what more can we possibly desire for?
Hopefully our lads wont get too many NT minutes during the break. Its more then obvious that the referee wanted to make Serie A exciting again, what a prick! Can't believe the amounf of fouls comitted on Tonali and Diaz, none given - combined with the two breaks for injured pezzo di merdas, not even being head injuries. Horrible calls, almost equalling Kessie's disastrous performance. And Calhanoglu, what's wrong with that guy?:PThinking:
How do you think Inter were better? Their attacking phases were allowed because of their fouls. Our attacks were halted whenever we threatened them by the ref.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
It's not as simple as that old friend, Inter were the better side - also without the referees help. Look at the build up prior to the many chances they created, the majority was without any favours from the referee. I do, however, see what you'r trying to say. It's been going on since the start of the season, referees are constantly after us, in CL as well as Serie A.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not as simple as that old friend, Inter were the better side - also without the referees help. Look at the build up prior to the many chances they created, the majority was without any favours from the referee. I do, however, see what you'r trying to say. It's been going on since the start of the season, referees are constantly after us, in CL as well as Serie A.
We stepped up towards the end but I had a hard time watching the second half. We could hardly string three passes together and Inter really dominated play - but, we didn't budge and you could say we were lucky with those chances. But Inter were lucky on a few of ours as well.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We could have been more dangerous if their players got their deserved yellows, got called for fouls, especially as many of their chances in the second half were due to the second chance they would get, where we would get called for a foul--lile when Rebic got called for a foul on Skirinar, when he didnt touch him.

I think Pioli got the balance to the team wrong, I'll be honest. I think what he did with Brahim, in particular, was the wrong choice. Maybe if Inter got the fouls and yellows, giving us more set pieces, but even then, I think it didn't work.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Am I the only one who saw Cuck hacking Kessie on their first "penalty"? I mean, in normal football, there's nothing to the whole action but if we are going to be picky and if VAR is going to check, you can't ignore how Cuck puts his leg in front of Kessie and hacks him.

Kessie was also in front of kebab. Never seen a player tackle another player behind him before lol

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Anyone have a good replay on second penalty? I thought FBT got the ball before making contact with Darmian.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Anyone have a good replay on second penalty? I thought FBT got the ball before making contact with Darmian.
Clear penalty, he slightly got the ball then tripping darmian.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Summary (my pov):
*First half we dominate but individual mistakes cost us penalties, keasie and for another penalty it was normal for FBT a new player in serie A, we've seen with kalulu before, now his improving on positioning, FBT will learn im confident.
*2ND HALF pioli allow too many ball for inter, should took off tonali, rade, and brahim earlier.

Im minority here, but i think referee did a great job, not too many cards and both penalty were deserve for inter.