Week 15: Genoa vs Milan 01/12/2021 20:45 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fik is rumoured to be back.

Maignan
Kalulu-Kjaer-Tomori-Theo
Kessie-Tonali
Messias-Diaz-Saele
Ibra

Rest Leao, sub him in for Saele at 70 mins. I want to see more of LW Saele.

Anything but three points is reprehensible.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How-to for an easy win: Don't pass the ball straight into the opponents feet when we have only two defenders behind the ball. Especially not when they are not even pressing.

We wouldn't have lost our last two games if we only sticked to this simple gameplan.

Bah, still getting out of my mind when rethinking about those amateurish mistakes.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Mediaset have Florenzi starting as RW. I hope it's just a wild guess.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Mediaset have Florenzi starting as RW. I hope it's just a wild guess.
Why don’t you want an experienced Italian who is good with crosses? 😃

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want to see more of LW Saele.

I want to see that too, and not just because Leao needs rest. It seems a safer and better choice than putting two liabilities(Theo, Leao) on one flank, against strong opposition that could destroy us on the break, like Lpool, Porto, and maybe Napoli.
But this Genoa game looks like a game for Ibra and pacey dribblers. I'm not sure we can afford to rest Leao for this one.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How-to for an easy win: Don't pass the ball straight into the opponents feet when we have only two defenders behind the ball. Especially not when they are not even pressing.

We wouldn't have lost our last two games if we only sticked to this simple gameplan.

Bah, still getting out of my mind when rethinking about those amateurish mistakes.
Easier said than done. Its like our players wants to sabotage. Kessie in particular with his dribling and shielding the ball in front of goal.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Why don’t you want an experienced Italian who is good with crosses? 😃
People had enough of 'exprrienced italians'
In an era where other countries are drowning in attacking talent (france spain) italy is among the worst. All primaveras complete trash...
Scammacas berardis and belottis..raspadori
Italys national squad list look like spezia squad

Italys saving grace are chiesa and tonali and donna is italy's only top top player
So no

I dont want an experienced italian..thats even worse then regular italian

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Messias to win this game.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
pandev is there
but genoa will miss destro (top scorer), caicedo (top assist), criscito (2nd top scorer - as cb)
pretty much genoa in relegation battle - so they will be defending and danger in attack will come from crosses (fk and corners) -but they lack usual scorers :)

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Is Destro really out?

If so, with Tomori coming back, that's our clean sheet already secured.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Probable lineup vs. Genoa per @SkySport
Maignan; Kalulu, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers/Leão, Messias, Krunic; Ibrahimovic

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
No point in resting Brahim. The guy needs minutes above anything else. Also, didn't Leao rest against Atletico?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No point in resting Brahim. The guy needs minutes above anything else. Also, didn't Leao rest against Atletico?
It's an interesting decision.

Brahim needs to regain form, but maybe it's better for him to do that as a sub? Messias deserves his first start and chance to impact our games. The way Pioli talked about Messias in training makes me think we will see him a lot in the coming games. Hopefully with an impact to boot.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Are we forgetting that we are going to play againts Andriy "Sheva" Shevchenko?!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense to start Pellegri today. We can't keep playing Ibra full 90s every 3 days. We're going to break him. He can come on the last half hour if we need him and he's going to lift everyone up, but we should win with Pellegri against a depleted Genoa.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's an interesting decision.

Brahim needs to regain form, but maybe it's better for him to do that as a sub? Messias deserves his first start and chance to impact our games. The way Pioli talked about Messias in training makes me think we will see him a lot in the coming games. Hopefully with an impact to boot.
I think Messias will be the starting RW from now on with Saelemaekers coming on every game either at RW or LW.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we got revenge on Lemar, maybe time to retire all the fucks?
Was thinking to put the sig on a poll, but couldn't.

But not retiring pandev, ilicic and others in posting for sure.

fuck thomas lemar

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was thinking to put the sig on a poll, but couldn't.

But not retiring pandev, ilicic and others in posting for sure.

fuck thomas lemar
It’s not that l, it’s the bug that makes it look like text that is slightly annoying. Find myself reading fuck Thomas Lemar every time as you can’t differentiate it from normal posts. I mean, fuck Thomas Lemar, but we beat them away and can kick them out of Europe so maybe we can move on?

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Bakayoko at the bench and Tomori is starting so I expect an easy win. Krunic plays better as a CM or DM than AM. Leao and Messias better start.