Gazzetta dello Jasper ratings
Milan - 7.5
- Wolves against sheep. Really nice collective work. Flipside is yet another game without a cleen sheet but fuck it.
Leonardo - 8
- I don't have the pleasure of seeing '82 Brazil but when wins like this come I get a high. HIGH. I know few decisions and bad execution might end up like against Palermo but today I just awed what he has done to our passing game. 3 nice subs as well. Though I would have kept Ambro vecause of the yellow.
Dida - 6
- nothing good; nothing bad.
Antonini - 7
- with a minus. He's still a liability in defense but what magnificient runs.
Nesta - 5
- at first it seemed he only got involved since he was feeling cold but in the end he went really cold.
Thiago Silva - 7
- mostly because of the goal. The better one of our CD's in every way.
Becks & Abate - 5
- their flank was dead. And what kind of marking, Abate, during the goal? Becks played almost all the time with his back for the goal and even Gattuso made more runs than him.
Pirlo - 5.5
- nothing special but as he went off it was clear what he does in our play and that is taking pressure off defenders who are not the best passers in the game. Still expect more - below par.
Gattuso - 6
- some runs, some passes. It's a different game of counterattacks when he's around *sigh*Miccoli*sigh* But nothing too special(could have used that goal)
Ambrosini - 7
- everywhere. The yellow was bad and I wanted him to score a goal but maybe against Juve(if he has to miss with cards then lower .5). He played down Ronnie's suggestion that Becks will take the third penalty and gave it to Hunter. And then was the first one to congatulate. Capten Champion.
- well difficult to say. He had moments and had antimoments. In the end it went well and 6.5 actually sounds pretty much what I think of him. As said I'm guessing what he could have done if the right flank would have supported more. He always had 2-3 too many men on his back. And he's defending. He really is a vital part in our defending game. I write that one to Leonardo as well.
Borriello - 7.5
- 2 goals is usually an 8 but one was offside. Though if you score like this You are allowed to do it from offside
Celebration was ace as well.
Hunter - 6
- a six with a positive note. Got on the scoresheet and was involved. Nice to see.
Flamini & Jankulovski- n/a
- I really don't know what to give them