Week 21: FC Internazionale (2) - AC Milan (0) [Derby della Madonnina] 24/01/2010

Should Besfort get banned if Milan lose this one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
not midfield's fault, they controlled ball and got it to final 3rd all day.

Defense was unorganized... needed to push up higher

No they didn't. Not all of them anyways. Pirlo was dreadful and you know it.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it was only 2:0 but red card and saved penalty in the end, humiliation..crap

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Aside from the first foul by Dinh0. I didn't see a foul on Gaycon all day. Pathetic brazilian diver.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beckham was dreadful. Do something else beside hoof long balls to Lucio head.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i blame besfort . jasper please ban besfort and then take away his topic opening priviliges.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
times like this i wish Maldini was around i know Leo will give the players a good roasting but Maldini would have really kicked them up the arse such a shabby performance it is almost unforgivable.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
+2
They've done their best...and Inter deserve the win...
2 Thumbs up to Mourinho...He got the right strategy...Genius guy...He outsmart Leo today...
Heads up for the UCL guys...

We need a TEAM to be able to do that. Write-off yet another year. I hope we manage in top 4.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
funny, i would have used flamini in this game.. to bring in the tackles because that is exactly what inter did to us or to any other team they play....and for once i saw what it was like to be like a coach through leonardos dilemma... we needed a second striker but who do you remove.. i would have said beckham but his crosses was causing inter trouble.. the same for everybody...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
does leo even know what a substitution is. bekcham played like shite all game, if i were leo. take off becks at HT and bring on seedorf. then take off whoever is worse out of rino and ambro for hunter/pippo. that is how you fucknig make subs you twat.

first goal was abate's fault. second was dida's. dinho was the bset player on our team IMO with silva and pirlo close behind.

it's normal, Becks is someone that can give something with his dead ball skills and crossing, Leo already put seedorf on. We missed out on Pato and Nesta, no one on the bench aside from both of them, won't really help us.
Game likes this are pretty much based on episodes, in this case Abate's mistake and our missed chances, ends up in a fucked up result for us

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
ahhhh, they were better than our fucking slow oldies, who cost us game...:mad:

Is Abate a 'slow oldie' then? because his mistake may have cost us the game.

If we could have kept it tight at the back we may have got a result today.

Thanks abate :star:

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
Abate cost us the first goal, with Nesta in cover no way Milito would have passed through... and don't get me started on the FK, utter dive by Maicon. But missing a penalty that could have given one last adrenaline rush to make it a draw in the last second that is UNEXCUSEABLE

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
What are we goin to do against manu? against there strong duo of ferdinand and vidic, we're so fuckd

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lucio >>>>>>>>>>>>> Boriello + Huntelaar + Ronaldinho + Beckham put together

lucio's a diving ass clown

To be honest, I think Leo should get a fair bit of blame for this. 2-0 down, against a team with 10 men and he waited until the 80th minute to bring on a striker :conf:

Milan should have been all out attack from the 70th minute onwards. I thought Milan were as bad as Inter were good. You could easily have won that.

i think leo's also got huge mentality problems against inter, after getting owned by them last time, it seemed like he froze or something

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
If this game has taught me one thing it is that I fucking hate Inter MERDA.

The guys tried their best, but this hurts.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
is it it just me, or did dida give pandev 10 fucking meters of space on that free kick?

Mistakes by abate and dida (even though he did produce one world class save) killed us. Inter is simply the better team, but we cannot give up on the scudetto... 9 points is a big gap, but we have a favorable schedule over the next two months and a game in hand, so we just have to get back to our winning ways.

+1

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
is it me or did u know ronaldinho was not goin to score before he even took his penalty?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
We missed Nesta and Pato...A LOT...

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
everyone who is saying sumthin stupid abt leo just shut up! it's just pathetic and so childish. Inter won Milan lost. That's all. Shit happens, what ar u gonna do ? but leave leo alone. Ths is his first season with not so good squad but still he managed to take us to the second place. So, just say alltogether Forza Milan and wish everybody luck or sumthn.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No they didn't. Not all of them anyways. Pirlo was dreadful and you know it.

he wasn't that great, but no1 was... our attack was beyond predictable, cross cross cross cross all to a cF who is a mediocre finisher.

Inter just sat back though and exploited the counter. And IMO that was mostly defenses fault... they have to push up and not leave soo much space between midfield and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.