Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Close thread immediately

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just because our players didn’t put away the game,
I am a Milan fan from Turkey / I have been supporting Milan since 99.

There is one thing I want to ask, How do you endure that talentless person called Theo, the man is of no use to the team, I have never seen a positive ball come out of this man's foot in any match I have watched.
get lost 😂😂

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
We also need to finish games off early, and that will start with the next 2 opponents whoever they are!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The ref made a blunder, should have allowed to play on, but VAR would have cancelled the goal anyway. The replay shows that Rebic fouled the defender, not the other way around.

Anyway, deserved the loss here just for the sheer inability to put away chances.

And people should stop complaining about the refs, they fuck everyone other than juve equally. We will have to deal with it.
Show me this replay please.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It annoys me when people say "yeah the referee fucked us over but we should have been up by 4-0 if we played well"

It is completely bollocks and completely ignores what actually happened. If the game goes without refereeing errors, then we win. We don't need 4 goals. We only need 4 goals because you've compartmentalised and accepted that we will have refereeing errors against us. That is not alright.

Yeah, if we had scored 8 before the Muntari ghost goal then we'd probably have still won the game, but we didn't, and the goal was called off. It's not fair to say "well if we'd scored 3 more then we needn't have worried" - that should only be the complaint when we are down by that many goals already.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
can we ban whoever opened this thread? @joyrider

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still can't believe what actually went down in this shitshow of a game

Last edited:

Schedule