Week 33: Milan vs Genoa 15/04/2022 21:00 CET

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maignan at €13m was such a bargain that I wouldn't be surprised if UEFA handed us a 10-year transfer market ban.
Lol " You guys won the Donnarumma trade so hard, it must be illegal!"

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree, we need to switch it up and place Rebic up top for a game or two. At the very least it will make managers think about simply committing bodies through the middle, as well have an added threat of rebic and leao over the top. They know how to handle our system when giroud is on the field right now. Even if rebic starts a game or two and then giroud comes back in, that would make it so it’s a bit less easy to prepare for us.

Flexibility used to be big for pioli, for injuries and lack of form we’ve moved away from that. It’s too predictable.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The problem is that he wants to hug the touchline, where his lack of pace gets exposed.

I was hoping that he could play at AM but we never really tried him there.
I dont believe he is good enough.

Saelemaekers has a better touch, dribble and more agility - he just cant think past the moment. Messias has ok straight line speed but usually cant beat anyone with the dribble, when he finally does then there is little end product. For me he is just a finisher (actually better than I thought from his Crotone highlights) but sadly not good enough overall.

Saelemaekers had a decent cross to Giroud but it was a little behind - that play said it all about both of them.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well there is a good chance we would win the Scudetto with 84 points.
That's 13 points in 5 games, so we only draw 1 and win 4. In that case Inter would win 5 and lose 1 and not win the title.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
was 2nd half anything good?? im after long week....
Both halves were even. In 1st half we controlled more and were less dangerous in front of goal. 2nd half was less possession, but more shots on goal. We weren't *that* good, but we did well to neutralize Genoa and not let them into the game at any point.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias also has a better instinct for goals.

Some minor ok moments but mostly another Haiya game from Salad

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At one point they were tripling leao. Imagine mobile st ala osimhen, rw like ziyech and passer like adli. They d think twice about doing it again.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
At one point they were tripling leao. Imagine mobile st ala osimhen, rw like ziyech and passer like adli. They d think twice about doing it again.
ANY competent attacker on the right and this game would be a 3-0 that we sleepwalk through.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Schedule