Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra and Wes:

giphy.gif

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
What a game I'm so happy I did the grandpa dance after jumping in place 100 times

Daiii al scudettooo campione, its our destiny ♥ .. Good shall prevail, despite everything going against us.. fate will see us win this scudetto which will be the best I've ever witnessed

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
We deserved to win by 3-4 goals. deserved to. EVEN WITH THE REFS.
We were pretty awful bro. We’re so Rafael Leao dependent that we used him on the right side too.

Pioli has gotta do something different in the attack because we have been completely found out

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We were pretty awful bro. We’re so Rafael Leao dependent that we used him on the right side too.

Pioli has gotta do something different in the attack because we have been completely found out
Oh my God. Leaf. You are wrong. Stop it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So

top of the table?

someone check on hitchens

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
We played brilliantly in the second half with Theo and Tonali involved a lot and finally got the goal.. then i thought it was heading for a draw with Tonali and Leao horrible for a few minutes.. Krunic was surprisingly calm.. just when I was wondering whether Rebic & Ibra in ruined the game as they were pathetic till then both were decisive in Tonali's goal..
Rebic then dribbling and dribbling and shutting the game down was cool..
Such a fluctuating match in terms of emotion... Only this team can provide..

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Next time, Rebic and Leao from the start. Don't want to see Diaz starting anymore, Krunic all the way.

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
#DaPlan chorus (2X)
Stand not in ah-way
Stand not in ah-way
Get off the line
Get behind us
Or go to Yah-weh

This feels so good
to @Hitchens jr, I say this prayer for you "joy will never depart from your life" Amen. You have brought us joy today

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score

The chances were all over the place begging to be taken
We awful in finishing, but we creates a lot of opportunities
Most of chances in single game this season

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We were much better in the second half, awful in the first half.

Hopefully Ibra stays fit, and honestly, we should play Krunic at AM in every single remaining match. Diaz has to go back to Madrid.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This game really prove one thing. Football is not always only about technique, tactics, capability, there is something else in a player's heart which create miracle. That is why I always prefer players that truly love Milan.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
This win so fucking important!!
Absolutely.. pressure now on Inter.. they were banking on 3 points off Bologna for so long.. hope Bologna remember that these slimy sleazy bastards tried to get a default 3-0 and give their all..

Schedule