Reaction score
the-last-duel-ridley-scott.gif

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!

Personally, I think this game will be the toughest of the remaining three (and if we were to draw one of the remaining games, this will most likely be the one). This match is Verona's last chance for Europe this season. They will probably invest everything into the match. Atalanta might be in the same position next weekend, however, I have faith in the boys in a packed San Siro.

Sassuolo won't have anything to play for in the last match, so I think we will be a lot more motivated. The boys are men now, so the nervousness we showed last season against Cagliari will hopefully be gone if the Scudetto was to be decided on the last matchday.

But, as usual, we must take one game at a time. If we somehow manage to squeeze in a win against Verona, Milano will go insane.

Inter plays Friday afternoon, which - at least from my point of view - is to our disadvantage. They will probably put more pressure on us by winning, while an Inter draw/loss might blur our focus. Anyway, we have only ourselves to think of. FORZA RAGAZZI!!

Da una vita lo cantiamo
Sei la merda di Milano
Quello stemma che hai sul cuore
Rappresenta il disonore
Tra sconfitte e delusioni
Sempre e solo umiliazioni
Rossoneri siamo noi
Ma chi cazzo siete voi?
Interista vaffanculo!
Interista vaffanculo!
Interista vaffanculo!​

WaL

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LFG!!! 3.0! Ibra 2x and Rebic 1x. All assisted by Leao.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You guys just dont know how important the title is for me.
I have been suffocated by an ocean of fans who thought the CL should be a priority while i thought any elite benchmark is the league.
I want it so bad.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I have been suffocated by an ocean of fans who thought the CL should be a priority while i thought any elite benchmark is the league.
I want it so bad.
Yes!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I want it so bad.
You're not alone brother. I'm ashamed that we have two titles in 20 years.

This would be the sweetest imaginable Scudetto.

ANDIAMOOOO

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Two absolutely sick goals!

Just looking at the starting lineup we put up in the first match this season fills me with confidence for this match.

Starting Lineup: Tata, Calabria, Ballo-Toure, Romagnoli, Tomori, Bennacer, Kessie, Salesmaeker, Rebic, Maldini, Giroud.
Rebic had to come off injured on 36 minutes.
This was the PEAK of our injury/Covid crisis.

Also, let's just say that Igor Tudor is no Ivan Juric.
They're not the same as last season's Hellas, all the grinta was transferred over to Torino along with their former coach.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
It will be a war. Mike will keep a clean sheet, shoot with confidence and it will be ours.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
This match is Verona's last chance for Europe this season. They will probably invest everything into the match.

Lazio winning on Saturday against Verona would mean they can't be caught by Verona. Unfortunately Roma play on Monday so they can't completely end all hope, but I think Verona know they won't finish top 6. Maybe it will be a blessing that they have to go for some points anyway. We haven't done too well against the teams that are happy to sit back.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Presumably the toughest of the last 3 remaining. Win this and we are 90% there.

Yes Krunic in place of Diaz. Plus anybody in place of Messias and we will be fine.

I still have some hopes that Cagliari will take some points off Inter. But that should not matter as we are going for a kill all 3 games.

No more narrow wins please, not good for our health. I want a thrashing to demoralize Inter.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My husband started to call Krunic 'Krunch' as a joke but now it's just how I think of him... Anyway he should start!! Forza Krunch
Great new nickname.

Schedule