Week 36: Hellas Verona vs Milan 08/05/2022 20:45 CET

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I love Leao & i think he is the best attacker we have.
But his stamina is weird.
He will never reach elite level unless he can last 90min.
I dont get it.
Is it his fault & his body cant handle more or we have shit coaches ?
Need better doping, those barca doping would solve the problem

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
When you are as explosive as he is (fast twitch muscle fiber dominant) your body Tends to have much more White blond cells (natural speed) than red blood cells (endurance). So you will never see a football Player who is fucking explosive and can Sprint like that for 90mins. Its either 1 or the other
If Leao can master a shot like the Del Piero curler, he would score 30 goals at least.

There was a chance for him to kill the game where he came on 1 on 1 from the left. I remembered Del Pieros goal vs Real Madrid. He creates momentum. Since Leao is such a good dribbler he should be able to do this, I expect him to master this before shooting off the pass.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
When you are as explosive as he is (fast twitch muscle fiber dominant) your body Tends to have much more White blood cells (natural speed) than red blood cells (endurance). So you will never see a football Player who is fucking explosive and can Sprint like that for 90mins. Its either 1 or the other
I dont mind if he can only last 75 minutes. Thats why subs exists. As long as he can give us a worldclass 75 mins

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
To every one heading to Milan next week for the Atalanta game:
Take as many pictures as possible; both outside the stadium and inside the stadium. We want to experience the most amazing atmosphere through you guys.

Also, do yourselves the favor of learning the INTERISTA Vaffancula lyrics - it’s one of the most amazing songs to sing along with a sold out San Siro.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Tonali getting pushed further up makes sense. He has a good sense of goal in general, he basically scored 3 goals, not really but his position and workrate is much needed upfront. Pioli done well figuring that out.

Ambrosini actually asked Pioli about that but my stream died the moment he was about to answer whether or not this was his or Tonali's initiative

When you are as explosive as he is (fast twitch muscle fiber dominant) your body Tends to have much more White blood cells (natural speed) than red blood cells (endurance). So you will never see a football Player who is fucking explosive and can Sprint like that for 90mins. Its either 1 or the other

Leao is a pike, Kessie is a salmon

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Good day, boys. Milan is up, my penis is up(which is a normal occurrence), and now i just need crypto to go back up

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, that's so so good guys!
We're closer day after day.
This win, and Leao+Tonali perfs, players we built from for a bright future.
Pioli substitutions... again decisive.
And that smile from Maldini's face talking to Massara.
All are good signs, so let's keep cheering this team and these players and these fans all around the world, in stadiums or outside stadiums, in front of screens or just around here writing day in day out.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FSQ3bfuXMAE_XJi

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Thats so untrue.
Do you watch football outside Milan ?!
I have seen so many players who attack more , defend more & they do that consistently for the hole game.
Talk about Mbappe , Salah , Mane , Junior .....
Stamina is the only reason why his number arent as good as how good he actually is.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats so untrue.
I have seen so many players who attack more , defend more & they do that consistently for the hole game.
Stamina is the only reason why his number arent as good as how good he actually is.
While I don’t agree with the stamina point, about explosiveness being tied to stamina. His numbers aren’t as good because he had inconsistencies this season, accompanied by an injury. He is not at the levels as those players either. So I don’t know what you expecting. His numbers are effected by his okay finishing, just last week he missed any easy chance and also our team lacking that killer instinct when he creates something for some of our lesser players. I think you greatly overvalue this stamina thing. He came off the 85th minute and by no means was he dead on his feet.

His numbers get any better and he is basically world class, I like Leao but he is not world class, not just yet, even if he could run for a 180 minutes.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Of course he is spent,he was never supposed to lead our attack every week.
When I say spent I am being polite.

The effort is there but his mobility is so far from average that he is a hindrance. I struggle to think of situations in the future where it would be a benefit playing him.

We are left hoping he scores something miraculous when the majority of the time he is as ineffective as our known trouble areas.
Like Romagnoli I rather not receive think of him needing to go on the pitch.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it makes shmoking n vaping even calmer along w making the scudetto an easy peeler lemon

god bless my doc who only wants money love out to him too ♥️

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
What a player Leao is. A cheat code. A 6mil salary to keep him is not that outrageous. We played very good today. Almost all our players did their job. I criticized Tonali for being so advanced in position but it paid off.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Thats so untrue.
no.
science.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Worst thing Verona could have done was piss off Leao. Almost immediately after Faraoni shoved him you could see his face change and he made the goal less than 2 minutes later. Rafa Leao is Majin Buu. If he’s smiling you’re in danger, if he’s angry its even worse.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
If Leao can master a shot like the Del Piero curler, he would score 30 goals at least.

There was a chance for him to kill the game where he came on 1 on 1 from the left. I remembered Del Pieros goal vs Real Madrid. He creates momentum. Since Leao is such a good dribbler he should be able to do this, I expect him to master this before shooting off the pass.
In the off season this is all I would work on with him were I Pioli. His movement to go left is unstoppable, but once teams cut off that avenue he needs to develop a cut back onto his right that will punish teams consistently.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Thats so untrue.
Of the players you list, only Mbappe has the same explosion. Salah is fast but he doesn’t have the same change of pace like those two. He’s like a gas engine sports car that goes 0-60 quickly. Rafa is an EV. A Tesla. The exchange of power is instantaneous, when he decides to go no one can keep pace. Its just…different.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Thats so untrue.
You're both right. However the guys who are swift as lightening and last all game are a little more rare. Kaká comes to mind. Also Salah and Arjen Robben