Week 37: Milan vs Atalanta 15/05/2022 18:00 CET

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will be Kessie’s last game at San Siro in a Milan shirt.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I d start mesias. Zero confidence in salad. I hope at least he ll press their asses up. In second half unleash rebic, mesias.....

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Ed2_LwxWkAAv3pK.jpg

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
@AntonioVitiello: "Sources gathered from colleagues in Bergamo claim that Gasperini is preparing this match like a final. He feels a strong rivalry with Milan, and likewise Milan fans don't have any particular sympathy for him. Atalanta are training with closed doors, and Gasperini won't partecipate in tomorrow's pre-game press conference".

What a fucker! I've always hated him, this only makes it worse. He's made it his life mission to make us lose the scudetto.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Emotions are filling. Please all i ask…win this God damn game and everybody will remember you fuc*ers as the GROUP THAT STARTED OUR WAY BACK TO GLORY!!!! Daiiii Ragazzi daiiii vogliamo 11 lioni percheeee noi ci crediamoo oleee

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
@AntonioVitiello: "Sources gathered from colleagues in Bergamo claim that Gasperini is preparing this match like a final. He feels a strong rivalry with Milan, and likewise Milan fans don't have any particular sympathy for him. Atalanta are training with closed doors, and Gasperini won't partecipate in tomorrow's pre-game press conference".

What a fucker! I've always hated him, this only makes it worse. He's made it his life mission to make us lose the scudetto.
Let’s put a lid on his career for good

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
48 hours is just too long
Wv5l.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

You hate him because he wants to win?

Atalanta are fighting for a spot in Europe, and if rumours are correct, Gasperini is fighting for his job.

It would be utterly ridiculous if Atalanta fired him though, for having a bad season (not a bad season considering it's Atalanta).

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
You hate him because he wants to win?

Atalanta are fighting for a spot in Europe, and if rumours are correct, Gasperini is fighting for his job.

It would be utterly ridiculous if Atalanta fired him though, for having a bad season (not a bad season considering it's Atalanta).

Read again please. I said I've always hated him. In fact, he's one of the most disliked managers among football fans in Italy. Don't know if you've ever heard or read his interviews, but the guy always whines about anything and everything. He has this sense of superiority and believes he's never wrong. He's truly irritating to listen to.

Besides, don't forget him dancing "Chi non salta rossonero è" when Atalanta beat us 5-0. That automatically makes him detestable.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Playing for a draw is not smart here. I wouldn’t go the level of all out attack we saw against Hellas and Fiore, but we need to play the last two matches to win.

Don’t overcomplicate it. We play well vs more open sides, if we play our game well we will win.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
i dont do drugs, nor do I drink very much anymore. I just want to move my family to Europe and chill out in the mountains, after this whole Russia thing calms down and Putin gets a bullet in his brain
Norway sounds like just the place.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Playing for a draw is not smart here. I wouldn’t go the level of all out attack we saw against Hellas and Fiore, but we need to play the last two matches to win.

Don’t overcomplicate it. We play well vs more open sides, if we play our game well we will win.
Let's not overthink it. Have confidence in our abilities, play our game and score goals.

We are the better team.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
i dont do drugs, nor do I drink very much anymore. I just want to move my family to Europe and chill out in the mountains, after this whole Russia thing calms down and Putin gets a bullet in his brain
iStock-155382713.jpg

In the younger triassic period 250 million years ago the Dolomites were created for you... They can wait a little more

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
According to Corriere Dello Sport, as cited by our colleagues at SempreMilan.it, Gasperini could be forced to a formation change as Rafael Toloi and Giuseppe Pezzella will miss out on the clash. In fact, he could play with four men at the back instead of three.

Merih Demiral and Berat Djimsiti should start in the centre, with Davide Zappacosta and Joakim Maehle completing the back four.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
We are the better team and should play for a win. I’ll be furious with Pioli if he plays for a draw. But I’m confident he won’t. We need to end Gasperini. I don’t dislike Atalanta but I hate Gasperini and it we get him sacked, it’ll be poetic. I’ll settle with a win but I’ll love to see Milan trash him 3/5-0…

A draw would be upsetting and my whole world ends if we lose

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Woah, must destroy this oldman next game, even limone not as hate as him toward us.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Corriere Dello Sport, as cited by our colleagues at SempreMilan.it, Gasperini could be forced to a formation change as Rafael Toloi and Giuseppe Pezzella will miss out on the clash. In fact, he could play with four men at the back instead of three.

Merih Demiral and Berat Djimsiti should start in the centre, with Davide Zappacosta and Joakim Maehle completing the back four.
????

He still has Palomino, Djimsiti and Demiral, and Scalvini as a sub. No way he decides to go back four against Leao.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The anticipation I’m feeling for this game is similar to what I felt before CL finals.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
We are the better team and should play for a win. I’ll be furious with Pioli if he plays for a draw. But I’m confident he won’t. We need to end Gasperini. I don’t dislike Atalanta but I hate Gasperini and it we get him sacked, it’ll be poetic. I’ll settle with a win but I’ll love to see Milan trash him 3/5-0…

A draw would be upsetting and my whole world ends if we lose
Delete the last part.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players