Week 37: Milan vs Atalanta 15/05/2022 18:00 CET

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Messias literally turned into Messi with that ball for the first goal.

Right I'm going to head to my brothers BBQ and enjoy some food. Have the Inter match set up to record. Will watch it later. Here's hoping we may be champions by then.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli isn't an innovative or genius coach. He doesn't reinvent the wheel. He takes from others success - Bayern, City, Kobe's words. That of winners. He takes that and transforms others into champions.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Yeah...that says it all. We should have it in the bag right now...stupid Spezia game does't allow us to celebrate right now!!!
Crazy to think that if the Spezia match had been reff'd correctly, we'd be on a 19 match unbeaten run.
And if the Napoli one had been reff'd correctly as well, we'd be on 23 matches unbeaten.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Messias literally turned into Messi with that ball for the first goal.

Right I'm going to head to my brothers BBQ and enjoy some food. Have the Inter match set up to record. Will watch it later. Here's hoping we may be champions by then.
Messias assist on first gol was perfect

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Pioli isn't an innovative or genius coach. He doesn't reinvent the wheel. He takes from others success - Bayern, City, Kobe's words. That of winners. He takes that and transforms others into champions.
he has a couple of things he pulls that are subtle in regards to how we counter attack and press

I was surprised at how we disguises Milan's strengths and weaknesses

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Cagliari might give us the title today but we must wipe the floor with Sassuolo.. i hate it when these minnows think they can beat us.. we did the double over Atalanta who were a bogey team for us.. Sassuolo has been a pain in the ass since 2014.. we can't do the double but we should look for atleast a 3-0..

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I love this team the same way I loved Ancelotti’s grande Milan, I don’t know how to describe it but to see it constructed the way it was… to see them just constantly surpass expectations, to do it with Padre. I just love it so much.
Almost sounds blasphemy but this team is just as loveable.
We adore those players. They were all classy individuals too and a family. But the expectation was so high, deservedly because they were some of the best players ever. They actually under achieved too, remarkably.

With this team, it's been more of a roller coaster. We've seen so many players grow and a team form. A formidable one, exceeding even the most optimistic fans expectations.

That's why I cringe when I see any negativity towards any of the management or squad. They're all so likeable and have given us a lot, these last two years. Records being broken all over the place.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
What a day!!!

I'm so glad i made this trip. Atmosphere was electrifying. Only bad thing was that internet was not good in the stadium and also drained my battery

Shame inter is winning and there won't be any celebrations
We're a classy team.
We're giving Merda fans 1 week's grace period to grieve.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Won't jinx anything.

All of the people who think this is not the best squad can fuck off too. Mike is the best, Theo is the best, Tonali has that DNA that was gone from Italy, Leao is best young player, Tomori best CB, Kessie has learned the lesson and is respecting a shirt that he has already traded, Paolo Maldini in the stands, Zlatan player/coaching, Giroud one sexy beast that finally found the place that he could be a hero and not a sideshow, Calabria makes me proud because that man has grown as a person, and the rest might not be that good quality wise but they are committed even more than the players I mentioned.

Pioli has also already surpassed Allegri and Spalleti. He brought peace, confidence, and joy back. He's done the unthinkable. He has been very selfless during his run. All the other coaches we had were using us to get themselves something. He just cared about the team the most, did himself right and he's been very very wise as a coach.

Schedule