Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
950d3df57f8e5f585c200067f917999e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bello. Needs his wife under the sheets with another dude to be complete.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Paul Singer aka Colonel Sanders, thank you for everything you've done for the club.
Can't believe he actually turned up.

He is the fucking head honcho. The man who sued Argentina and won.

To think Elliott cares about Milan enough for him and Gordon to show up.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maldini to DAZN:

On Theo: “I’m proud. He still has a lot of room to get stronger, but the improvement he has had in these three years is incredible. Kids like him and Leao have something special inside and when they play together these things happen.”

On the league win as a director: “As a footballer it is different because you unleash a good part of your energy on the pitch. As a manager you can’t do it, the family has to put up with you at home. My career as a director is only there because Milan is there. When I stopped playing I took my time to get into this role at the right time.”

On building the team: “It’s a different responsibility from when I was a player. As a manager you always have to calculate that you have a young team you can trust. In these three years we have said many things to the players that have occurred. We had ideas that are credible.”

On the rebirth of Milan: “I would not repeat some things I said in the past, when you become a manager you understand many things. I should have been more respectful towards the people who have done so much for Milan. In life you are wrong, the important thing is to learn. Milan is a particular club, we take less time to do certain things. We have a DNA and special fans, we never give up. Balance is essential to get back on top.”

On Tonali: “He hasn’t shown everything he can do yet. He has had an incredible season, but sometimes we forget he was born in 2000. When you get to a big club it’s different.”

On the Scudetto: “Today is the kids’ and the coach’s party. We are happy too. I have recently been the director, there is still a lot to learn. We pushed the boys to give more, sometimes they just need trust. And this is what Massara and I are trying to do.”

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
As much as I always valued Hakan as a player for our team, he fully deserved this blow, being the petty pussy he is. Even if they treat you wrong, you should stay classy. Welcome to underdogs, silveroglu

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We waited a whole decade for this day and it was fucking worth it!! :proud:

This is our reward for never giving up on this team

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Been there in 99 when bierhoff scored, been there in 2004 , been there in 2012.. this is the best scudetto! Cafu is absolutely right. Legendary!

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Next on #DaPlan.. #8
'Italian Champions Milan' has a nice ring to it but 'European Champions Milan' is what I am missing.. #TrustDaPlan
DangerousFamousHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Schedule