Week 38: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA: Sassuolo vs Milan 22/05/2022 18:00 CEST

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I just saw this... HAHAHA Giroud is such a Chad dork!
:giroud:

1.This obviously mean more than a title for Ibra.
Is he just emotional or already retiring ?

2.Am i wrong or Tona isnt in the picture ?

3.Fuckin Sale cant even open a bottle of champaign :fp:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Made the account for some shenanigans. Iirc was some sort of plan with demotion afrter modding.

Then used it one device. Then got tapatalk on the phone. Tapatalk aignatures appear different. Look like I type it out every time 😀 dudes was measuring and shit even after I explained. Trying to catch me 😆 "but you are really typing, arent you? " 😂 (Sig just looked different when used different devices/doors. Which was also discussed in tapatalk thread or sig thread or sth)
wtf78.gif

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Yeah, i could get used to these celebrations and feelings. We should definitely win something next year too
Winning is addictive, and these guys have had a taste of it. I feel sorry for the rest of the league next season

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
Honestly this felt so much better than if inter choked last week. The week of build up, the emotions, the way we came out guns blazing against the sassuolo team in the first half (you can see from their players face that they were thinking why are you raping us so hard). The way this team rose to the occasion, against all odds… this is definitely a perfect end to the season!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Tbh I think he probably ranks it as his greatest achievement.

The story of Ibra leaving, banter years and then him coming back and at 40 being instrumental in us re-winning the title is the stuff of legends.

He said he'd decide whether to retire or not after a few days - I imagine he will need knee surgery and is deciding whether to go through with it. He'll also be grieving Raiola

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Milan-Season-Finale.jpg
New forum banner?

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
My favorite Inter fan quote (from the link posted by Pingu): "L'anno prossimo a natale sono già fuori da tutto" ("Next year by Xmas they will be out of all competitions"). Multiple people claiming that the last 5 games need to be investigated. Inter fans are clueless. Having a blast reading their comments.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tbh I think he probably ranks it as his greatest achievement.

The story of Ibra leaving, banter years and then him coming back and at 40 being instrumental in us re-winning the title is the stuff of legends.

He said he'd decide whether to retire or not after a few days - I imagine he will need knee surgery and is deciding whether to go through with it. He'll also be grieving Raiola
I interpret as retirement because he said am not gonna say goodbye.
Am honestly torn between the fact i know he is finished & the fact that we will miss his leadership.
But if Maldini wanna pay him a couple of millions then fuck it so be it.
It would be like hiring a professional motivator so why not Ibra.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My favorite Inter fan quote (from the link posted by Pingu): "L'anno prossimo a natale sono già fuori da tutto" ("Next year by Xmas they will be out of all competitions"). Multiple people claiming that the last 5 games need to be investigated. Inter fans are clueless. Having a blast reading their comments.
I honestly can't really believe it tbh.

That is without even considering the fact that we were certified robbed of 6 points and they gained plenty of points from poor decisions (Belotti penalty, Cuadrado penalty, etc)

It's not a scientific way of going about it as other things would change, but we'd be looking at 90+ and Inter at 80 max.

That is also not even considering the fact that Inter had barely any injuries - for example Brozovic, Lautaro, Barella, Skriniar all barely missed any matches. While for us we had a huge injury crisis and players like Ibra missed a lot of the season, even our keeper was out for two months. Kjaer missed half the season, Calabria was out of a large part.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Don’t forget that Ibra has lost someone who was very close to him recently

Whether fans likes him or not, Raiola was a good friend of Ibra and has been alongside of him for over two centuries. He was also the reason Ibra decided to come back to Milan.

Obviously Zlatan is happy and a born leader (hence the locker room speech) but I feel there is a hint of melancholy in there too. Which is very understandable.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MILANO È ROSSONERA
What a night - we waited 5 hours on piazza del duomo after a 4 hour drive until the players arrived (they were stuck because of the fan masses on their way from casa milan). It was SO FUCKING WORTH IT. Atmosphere was amazing! Now on our way back - will be a long night and short sleep

Attachments

• BC1A95DE-7C48-48F2-BF55-CA7A78281C10.jpeg
    BC1A95DE-7C48-48F2-BF55-CA7A78281C10.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 22
  • C64EE794-68E9-43EE-ABBF-55869CC35726.jpeg
    C64EE794-68E9-43EE-ABBF-55869CC35726.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
  • E461E2B4-87A8-4CCD-8423-645CE2E4534B.jpeg
    E461E2B4-87A8-4CCD-8423-645CE2E4534B.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 1F8AEF67-EDFE-473F-BEA6-14F4D5B4B46E.jpeg
    1F8AEF67-EDFE-473F-BEA6-14F4D5B4B46E.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 22
  • 5FBA6EC6-8A67-49FC-B66C-B75285B9F1B8.jpeg
    5FBA6EC6-8A67-49FC-B66C-B75285B9F1B8.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 25

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MILANO È ROSSONERA
What a night - we waited 5 hours on piazza del duomo after a 4 hour drive until the players arrived (they were stuck because of the fan masses on their way from casa milan). It was SO FUCKING WORTH IT. Atmosphere was amazing! Now on our way back - will be a long night and short sleep
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!
I CAMPIONI DEL ITALIA SIAMO NOI!!!

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Tonali was taking a shower.
Pretty sure most of those moments were before the presentation ceremony and after the pitch invasion.
Heck even Florenzi looked exhausted by the partying there.

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Two things kind of got on my emotional side today, first is Pioli asking for another medallion because he doesn’t have any other titles, and him getting a tattoo today.
Second is after Zlatan gave his speech Maldini joined in and started dancing with Theo and that brought me to tears because I realized filtering all the serious newspaper and interview talk and his actual work, I realized at least to me is that what Maldini deep down simply wants to celebrate in the dressing room like he used to in any way shape or form.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Two things kind of got on my emotional side today, first is Pioli asking for another medallion because he doesn’t have any other titles, and him getting a tattoo today.
Second is after Zlatan gave his speech Maldini joined in and started dancing with Theo and that brought me to tears because I realized filtering all the serious newspaper and interview talk and his actual work, I realized at least to me is that what Maldini deep down simply wants to celebrate in the dressing room like he used to in any way shape or form.
it is shameless by him
construct a serie a winning team just to relive his old glory days
what a fking legend :proud:

Schedule