rip his father, paul :lol: :lol:

singer senior has never been out of the study in 3 years

his son is loving this…

surely we are able to post pics of the singers now

mods?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My favorite Inter fan quote (from the link posted by Pingu): "L'anno prossimo a natale sono già fuori da tutto" ("Next year by Xmas they will be out of all competitions"). Multiple people claiming that the last 5 games need to be investigated. Inter fans are clueless. Having a blast reading their comments.
Screenshot_20220523-204802(1).png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i was doing this on sunday:

5nWWwHr.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you a renascence fair type of cat? :lol:

a keg ale and mutton what the fuck
Lol!
No..just the guy that orders liters of German Pilsner when milan wins the championship 😎

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Lol!
No..just the guy that orders liters of German Pilsner when milan wins the championship 😎
That is some serious drinking

seriously. Don’t be that guy who dresses up and shoots nerf bows in the forrest

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That is some serious drinking

seriously. Don’t be that guy who dresses up and shoots nerf bows in the forrest
I wish some one tracked grilling stats...Milan’s scudetto run in was INSANE for my grill...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmmm…

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Lol
1653342568489.png1653342568489.png

Last edited:

ProfK87

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Congrats to the team, staff, and all Milan supporters everywhere!!! A well-deserved triumph against all the adversities this season with the injuries, covid, and refereeing blunders and bias.. Incredible to think that such a young team has developed a strong winning mentality and this is definitely owing to the presence of winners like maldini, ibra, giroud etc and the removal of the beta mentality players (no need to name them here).. Forza milan and looking forward to an exciting transfer market and another scudetto triumph and CL glory in the next season!

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Finally we are back. I haven't watched a single cl since Atletico knocked us out after Seedorf scrambled egg game. Those Chinese folks almost destroyed Milan and it was horrific to watch Suso cut in. Thank you Cesare for spawning Paolo Maldini who is ruthless like early Galliani. That first cl game in Anfield made me cry. This scudetto was so smooth since Rade fucking Krunic started as number 10 these serie a peasants dont understand our pressing. Meantime I got old, bald and had a kid so I celebrated like this. God bless all milanisti around the world. My old account is banned for obvious reasons :D

Last edited:

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
I know as tv viewers we were a little pissed about the pitch invasions but lets all be honest, if you were there in that crowd you wouldve also rushed to field like maniac!!
I know i personally would have and no amount of security wouldve be able to hold me back!!Screenshot_20220524-112142_YouTube.jpg

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finally we are back. I haven't watched a single cl since Atletico knocked us out after Seedorf scrambled egg game. Those Chinese folks almost destroyed Milan and it was horrific to watch Suso cut in. Thank you Cesare for spawning Paolo Maldini who is ruthless like early Galliani. That first cl game in Anfield made me cry. This scudetto was so smooth since Rade fucking Krunic started as number 10 these serie a peasants dont understand our pressing. Meantime I got old, bald and had a kid so I celebrated like this. God bless all milanisti around the world. My old account is banned for obvious reasons :D View attachment 4935

to newer RnBers…

this member is a legend

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MILANO È ROSSONERA
What a night - we waited 5 hours on piazza del duomo after a 4 hour drive until the players arrived (they were stuck because of the fan masses on their way from casa milan). It was SO FUCKING WORTH IT. Atmosphere was amazing! Now on our way back - will be a long night and short sleep
The way the statue is swarmed :proud:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally we are back. I haven't watched a single cl since Atletico knocked us out after Seedorf scrambled egg game. Those Chinese folks almost destroyed Milan and it was horrific to watch Suso cut in. Thank you Cesare for spawning Paolo Maldini who is ruthless like early Galliani. That first cl game in Anfield made me cry. This scudetto was so smooth since Rade fucking Krunic started as number 10 these serie a peasants dont understand our pressing. Meantime I got old, bald and had a kid so I celebrated like this. God bless all milanisti around the world. My old account is banned for obvious reasons :D View attachment 4935
So the final win was brought by Ashish kid? Grande :star:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Barbara Berlusconi intercepted by MilanNews and present at the Rossoneri Scudetto party declared exclusively: "I have highly esteemed the work done by the club. Planning, accounts under control, the organization of scouting. And obviously the battle for the new stadium which I have always held dear. I also hope to receive another good news this week from Monza! "

1653368654915.jpeg

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Milan, the championship won without penalties in the last 16 Serie A matches :proud: