Week 38: Milan - Cagliari 01/08/2020 20:45 CEST

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Can we take a second to appreciate how fantastic Calabria and Gabbia were in this game?

I also liked Brescianni (not as good at Locatelli though).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We just need 1 quality RCB to start next to Ale. Gabbia and Kjaer are good backups.

Naah. Only very few defenders can top kjaers current performances

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
That was a great end to the season. Am kinda emotional lmfao.. dont know why

No more Milan for another month, got used to watching this amazing team every 3 days :cry:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini was afraid to lose the ball, so he played safe. He is very yong - 18, should play for primavera one more season.
Calabria was good in recent games, much better than Conti who is serie B level

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maldini not ready for Serie A. Should be loaned to Serie B team.

He was the most disappointing - didn't make a run, take on a player or put in a cross or shoot

Anyways - well done squad and Pioli

Can't wait for next season

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini not ready for Serie A. Should be loaned to Serie B team.

He's way too timid.

I liked Brescianini though. Calabria was very impressive, and Gabbia also.

Ibra on the other hand is a literal monster. The man is unstoppable.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Any news on leao?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Wonder how it must have felt for these kids to be on the same pitch as the great Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

----

Btw how many assists does Bonaventura have? Really think its a good idea to have him on as a sub for next year....don't see us upgrading him at with a better player considering there are so many other positions to fill...

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No more Milan for another month, got used to watching this amazing team every 3 days :cry:

Yeah and I had zero expectations. Even skipped the copa match against juve on purpose.
Playing every 3 days and putting in very good performances was an experience

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Wonder how it must have felt for these kids to be on the same pitch as the great Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

----

Btw how many assists does Bonaventura have? Really think its a good idea to have him on as a sub for next year....don't see us upgrading him at with a better player considering there are so many other positions to fill...

Jack isn't direct enough for Pioli's offensive game. We'll need an actual Vice-Kebab.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack isn't direct enough for Pioli's offensive game. We'll need an actual Vice-Kebab.

still has a pretty impressive output from the bench...

krunic can go...this bresciani kid looks more than capable of taking his place...

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan

4 goals and 4 assists

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Giacomo Bonaventura cried after the final whistle. Today's game was the last game for the 30-year-old in Milan (end of contract).

[Milannews.it]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We can thank Bonaventura, 2 good seasons from him. This is new Milan, after Suso and Piatek, we are building something new. All the best with his new club.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Maldini jr doesn't look fast or skillful for a winger

He should go on loan next season, he won't be getting minutes here

Probably right, but his name alone brings on TONZ of added pressure, his father in the stands watching, not to mention he is still young.

He played very tight most likely in part to what I mentioned above. A loan would be good. Preferably to a newly promoted serie a side where he gets to start and accustomed to playing against the top teams.

Our team looks lethal!!!:star:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We can thank Bonaventura, 2 good seasons from him. This is new Milan, after Suso and Piatek, we are building something new. All the best with his new club.

I think jack as a sub is less dangerous than romangoli as a starter.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The new Romagnoli hate is amusing...

The fact that Kjaer has been amazing doesn't make Romagnoli bad. He's still pretty good and the CB position does not need fixing...just needs a good 3rd choice.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The new Romagnoli hate is amusing...

The fact that Kjaer has been amazing doesn't make Romagnoli bad. He's still pretty good and the CB position does not need fixing...just needs a good 3rd choice.

It is not new, and it is not hate, he never performed as great cb, he had good games and bad games but mostly average games, never rated him.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not even in the previous seasons where he was literally the only person holding our defence together?
i mean u just have to look at our previous seasons MOTM polls to realise he was always/close to our player of the season.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Finally bonna out. Bilgia and Calabria our too thanks and samu

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not even in the previous seasons where he was literally the only person holding our defence together?
i mean u just have to look at our previous seasons MOTM polls to realise he was always/close to our player of the season.

Holding what, we always were among worst defending record in the league in the past years, if anything gigio is the one who was saving our asses.

With all due respect r&b polls which count as much as nothing, as this forum works with the flow, and roma is overhyped in this forum,.

Just to prove my point look what kjaer who is 3.5 m 31 defender did to our defense in 6 months, is something our "captin" didnt do in his 5 - 6 years playing with us.

Anyway i dont want to ruin the atmopher of the win, but i really hope we can get a better defender than ale, or at least he proves me wrong which i doubt.